Attention - Rati Fans who are sending gifts for her birthday!!

_Sunshiine_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello guys,

Those who are sending gifts for Rati's birthday, please avoid sending breakable gifts items like glass photo frames. So, far we have received 2 photo frames as her birthday gifts and both were broken. If u are still willing to send then please make sure that its packed with all safety measures (using a thick layer of Foam) so that it will reach to us safely. The courier ppl mis-handle things. So, please take care of this.
Don't worry you all gonna get the segment for sureπŸ‘πŸΌ

Please note and inform all your friends that the deadline for sending the gifts is -25th August.

Thank you😊

Address for sending the gifts:

Cyberax Media Pvt. Ltd.
505, DLH Park
Opp. Grand Sarovar
SV Road, Goregaon West
Mumbai - 400062.
Edited by dreamy_crazy - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Ok ... by 25th you should get the gifts? or its for everyone to send between those dates? i have sent mine but the shipping is taking its time...
armehthaz thumbnail

Tfs ! 

i sent a gift 2 years back but it was not shown in IF πŸ˜•
how can i beleive IF 

_Sunshiine_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: armehthaz

Tfs ! 

i sent a gift 2 years back but it was not shown in IF πŸ˜•
how can i beleive IF 

Sorry dear... Have no clue about your gift as back then, I was not a part of IF. There is possibility that your gift might not have reached to IF otherwise you would have got the segment for that for sure. 

Last yr. many fans sent gifts for her birthday and they got the segment for that. Sharing the links below - 

This year too many of them are sending and they gonna get the segment for that πŸ˜Š
_Sunshiine_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Cinderella...

Ok ... by 25th you should get the gifts? or its for everyone to send between those dates? i have sent mine but the shipping is taking its time...

No worries Wardhah... I guess urs will reach to us on time... we have enough time πŸ‘πŸΌ