Why the demand for Rehaan and Seher?

Posted: 9 years ago
Why is there such a huge demand for this pair? I know SJ and Shehzaad have very good chemistry but this pairing just sounds cringeworthy. 🀒 Sorry to all those who want them to be paired.
First of all, I don't understand why there even HAS to be a love story for Seher? Not everyone has to fall in love and have a HUGE character transformation yada yada. I'm sure Gul would have other things to show besides a love story. And we already have enough love stories on this show, don't you think? SaHil love story is enough to keep us glued to the show. I personally would prefer Seher to bring some comic relief and catalyse Tanveer's end in the show. Hope to see some playful banter between Jiju and Saali (Aahil and Seher) and sister's clash between Seher and Sanam (which over the course will develop into a great sisterly bond as Seher comes closer to the truth). 

Now the reason why I am so against this pairing is that the idea of Rehaan being portrayed as a sullen rejected lover boy getting with his first love's twin because he couldn't get her just sounds so silly and frankly stupid! This will do nothing for his character, and will actually degrade his character. 
I hope they portray Rehaan moving on properly and rising in love, NOT falling!

Don't you guys think Rehaan deserves better?!

Nonetheless, I am very excited for Seher's entry. What with the new promo and spoiler pics! Loving her badass attitude and glamorous avatar! 

I would actually prefer it if the spoilers about Raziya raising Seher prove to be FALSE. That would make Seher's back story much more intriguing and interesting (at least for me πŸ˜†).

Plus, if Raziya had ACTUALLY raised Seher, would she be donning such clothes (since Raziya is quite conservative) and have to con people to make a living? Wouldn't Raziya have at least helped pay for her expenses?
Word to all u wrote.
No rehaan seher   No way
After watching razia in qh2 no razia seher too
Would love it if seher cons tanveer n razia out of all the property and leaves them penniless.

Seher ahil should be what zoya Ayaan should've been, both going one up n vying for sanams attention.
Both jealous of others imp in sanams life.
She should help Sanam reopen her dhaba. On ur face ahil. I wanted this as ahils redemption track, but let it be seher.
Ok I've ranted enough for the day.

Nice post Sonia. U said all that I wanted to sAy
Same me dont think that her entry is love story, most is about to show what Tanu did easly, that Sanam see her sister. She hate Sanam as for news she will do it everything to destroy her. Its all about that.
Originally posted by GitaIyer

Word to all u wrote.
No rehaan seher   No way
After watching razia in qh2 no razia seher too
Would love it if seher cons tanveer n razia out of all the property and leaves them penniless.

Seher ahil should be what zoya Ayaan should've been, both going one up n vying for sanams attention.
Both jealous of others imp in sanams life.
She should help Sanam reopen her dhaba. On ur face ahil. I wanted this as ahils redemption track, but let it be seher.
Ok I've ranted enough for the day.

Nice post Sonia. U said all that I wanted to sAy
Thanks Gita!
Word to everything you said too! Humare khayal kaafi milte hain. πŸ˜†

YES. I would love it if they had a Mona-Rubaart type banter between Aahil and Seher! Kind of like MrDarcyfan's OS. 

But, I would still like it if Aahil helps Sanam reopen her dhaba. I still want his redemption track. πŸ˜†

Sanam needed Seher to bring down Tanveer down once and for all. And yes, I would like seeing her con Tanveer and Raziya out of all the property. Not liking Raziya this season at all frankly!
The answer is pretty simple you know: Opposites Attract.
Rehaan and Seher will be totally opposite. Rehaan is the shy, humble,honest  and the next door guy. 
Seher on the other hand will be sharp, shrewd, selfish(as she is conwoman), quick with her tongue and anything but honestπŸ˜†
You may not want Rehaan to fall for girl because she is Sanam's replica but what if he falls for her because of the way she is? 
Even I really didn't want another love story and I certainly don't want Rehaan to fall for Seher as a rebound.
It could even be that Seher falls for him. Ooohhh... I just got an OS ideaπŸ˜†.
Originally posted by VildanaROSID

Same me dont think that her entry is love story, most is about to show what Tanu did easly, that Sanam see her sister. She hate Sanam as for news she will do it everything to destroy her. Its all about that.
Yeah it is all about sisters' clash now. πŸ˜› Very much intrigued to see the dynamics in Seher-Sanam relationship!

Originally posted by -Devanshi-

The answer is pretty simple you know: Opposites Attract.
Rehaan and Seher will be totally opposite. Rehaan is the shy, humble,honest  and the next door guy. 
Seher on the other hand will be sharp, shrewd, selfish(as she is conwoman), quick with her tongue and anything but honestπŸ˜†
You may not want Rehaan to fall for girl because she is Sanam's replica but what if he falls for her because of the way she is? 
Even I really didn't want another love story and I certainly don't want Rehaan to fall for Seher as a rebound.
It could even be that Seher falls for him. Ooohhh... I just got an OS ideaπŸ˜†.
Is he really all that honest? He is totally hiding his mom's kartoot from Aahil right? Not sure about his honesty...

I can't imagine Rehaan falling for Seher because of the way she is. Since he fell for Sanam, and Seher is exact mirror image of Sanam ( in terms of personality and character). 

Would be interesting though if Seher FELL for Rehaan...πŸ˜‰ Nice idea! 
Totally agree with u 
😳
Originally posted by .Serendipity.

Is he really all that honest? He is totally hiding his mom's kartoot from Aahil right? Not sure about his honesty...

I can't imagine Rehaan falling for Seher because of the way she is. Since he fell for Sanam, and Seher is exact mirror image of Sanam ( in terms of personality and character). 

Would be interesting though if Seher FELL for Rehaan...πŸ˜‰ Nice idea! 

Yeah he is helping to hide her mother's kartoot because he is a follower of the cult called Mommy Knows BestπŸ˜‰. He is honest but he is also loyal to his mother. 
You are right about him not falling for Seher for the way she is. But that's where the concept of opposites come in. Let's see how it turns out. I  want to see how Seher reacts when she sees him.
Ya allah what an post u poured my inner feelings exactly
I dont want another love story seher entry only for revenge and super spice for drama its treat to watch
I want hug u jaan amazing post
Originally posted by .Serendipity.

Why is there such a huge demand for this pair? I know SJ and Shehzaad have very good chemistry but this pairing just sounds cringeworthy. 🀒 Sorry to all those who want them to be paired.

First of all, I don't understand why there even HAS to be a love story for Seher? Not everyone has to fall in love and have a HUGE character transformation yada yada. I'm sure Gul would have other things to show besides a love story. And we already have enough love stories on this show, don't you think? SaHil love story is enough to keep us glued to the show. I personally would prefer Seher to bring some comic relief and catalyse Tanveer's end in the show. Hope to see some playful banter between Jiju and Saali (Aahil and Seher) and sister's clash between Seher and Sanam (which over the course will develop into a great sisterly bond as Seher comes closer to the truth). 

Now the reason why I am so against this pairing is that the idea of Rehaan being portrayed as a sullen rejected lover boy getting with his first love's twin because he couldn't get her just sounds so silly and frankly stupid! This will do nothing for his character, and will actually degrade his character. 
I hope they portray Rehaan moving on properly and rising in love, NOT falling!

Don't you guys think Rehaan deserves better?!

Nonetheless, I am very excited for Seher's entry. What with the new promo and spoiler pics! Loving her badass attitude and glamorous avatar! 

I would actually prefer it if the spoilers about Raziya raising Seher prove to be FALSE. That would make Seher's back story much more intriguing and interesting (at least for me πŸ˜†).

Plus, if Raziya had ACTUALLY raised Seher, would she be donning such clothes (since Raziya is quite conservative) and have to con people to make a living? Wouldn't Raziya have at least helped pay for her expenses?

Actually I don';t feel any chemistry between SJ and Shehzaad. Nothing to make me go hmmm? for either Sanam/Rehaan or Seher/Rehaan.

But I agree with you, Seher/Rehaan will be quite cringe worthy. I like Rehaan with Aasma. Maybe we could hook them up πŸ˜Š

I do not think Seher would be around long enough to have a love story on top of revealing her past. 

Surbhi can't play double role forever and since Sanam is the lead, then Seher will not over shadow Sanam. 
We need to find out:
1. Who rescued/raised Seher
2. What Seher saw during the massacre after Dilshad escaped with Haya and Sanam. Sanam seems to have locked away her memories.
3. Seher's life growing up.
4. Maybe haunted by memories of that day.
So many things to address and i'm sure more involving this person with so many secrets. And then the ultimate goal. Sanam and Seher working together. Developing the sisterly bond. And bring down the evil ones. 

Actually I posted on another forum the same thoughts you had. 
Raziya used to criticize Zoya for her modern look. How on earth did Raziya allow Seher to dress like this. Raziya is more the traditional type. It will be interesting to see if Raziya did raise her or someone else did. ITA with you in that i'd prefer those spoilers to be false. I'd want it be seen that if not both parents, but Zoya survicved and Seher had to do all the conning and stealing to get money to take care of her parents who were close to death.. hospital bills etc to pay off. In the promo, Seher seems to be donning her dad's briefcase.