Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sylvia99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice one. Well Seher is in Mumbai now and it's a relief that she is not with Razia. Let her come to Bhopal to start the drama. Looks like she is raised
in an orphanage. Why and how she comes to Bhopal that's what to see. 

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Even I dont necessarily want a love story for Seher. She is a bad ass chick. Maybe she can end up moving to London or something to live with Ayanna or Nikhat?? Dont know. Or maybe she can marry Rahat? LOL
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Actually I don';t feel any chemistry between SJ and Shehzaad. Nothing to make me go hmmm? for either Sanam/Rehaan or Seher/Rehaan.

But I agree with you, Seher/Rehaan will be quite cringe worthy. I like Rehaan with Aasma. Maybe we could hook them up ðŸ˜Š

I do not think Seher would be around long enough to have a love story on top of revealing her past. 

Surbhi can't play double role forever and since Sanam is the lead, then Seher will not over shadow Sanam. 
We need to find out:
1. Who rescued/raised Seher
2. What Seher saw during the massacre after Dilshad escaped with Haya and Sanam. Sanam seems to have locked away her memories.
3. Seher's life growing up.
4. Maybe haunted by memories of that day.
So many things to address and i'm sure more involving this person with so many secrets. And then the ultimate goal. Sanam and Seher working together. Developing the sisterly bond. And bring down the evil ones. 

Actually I posted on another forum the same thoughts you had. 
Raziya used to criticize Zoya for her modern look. How on earth did Raziya allow Seher to dress like this. Raziya is more the traditional type. It will be interesting to see if Raziya did raise her or someone else did. ITA with you in that i'd prefer those spoilers to be false. I'd want it be seen that if not both parents, but Zoya survicved and Seher had to do all the conning and stealing to get money to take care of her parents who were close to death.. hospital bills etc to pay off. In the promo, Seher seems to be donning her dad's briefcase.  

If zoya survived then one more role for SJ.😆
The poor girl would be living in sets and forever changing costumes.
--Sana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Even I dont necessarily want a love story for Seher. She is a bad ass chick. Maybe she can end up moving to London or something to live with Ayanna or Nikhat?? Dont know. Or maybe she can marry Rahat? LOL

lol rahat
Yes I wish to same end of the revenge track seher move on abroad
Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I really agree with u: Rehan has fall in love with Sanam for her personality and not for her looks , so for me if he will fall for Seher just because she's Sanam's twin , his love doesn't mean anything. Every person is different from another , and if he really loves Sanam he won't fall for Seher. I' m against this pairing.
Nice post !!
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rehan won't be the one falling.

Seher will.

She's gonna be so intrigued by the lack of response or reaction from him. Or he's gonna think it's Sanam.

hahahaha
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
After watching the promo I wonder whether Rehan- Sehar will have the same chemistry that
Rehan-Sanam had or any chemistry at all. While Surbhi can romance a stone, can Shezada?I know it's contradicting, but you get the drift? Once, the chemistry falls flat, there won't be any demands, not sure of the supply tho'😆

IMO, Sehar can go back and live the life her Mom had before she came to Bhopal or be with Dilshad  making up for lost time, after she sets the Ibrahims and their house in order.

Until Rehan warns Ahil about his mom's evil intentions, i don't care for his happiness or his love story.He can keep sulking and be delusional in the friend zone.😆

Edit- I want Sehar to be a surprise for Razia too.May be she was a street kid?
Edited by simran_singh_24 - 9 years ago
BeIndependent thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Completely Agree...

No Seher and rehaan ...😆

i want the spoilers to be False too...No Razia..and Seher...it will be damn interesting...all crazy over sanam and seher...😆...Tanveer and razia deserve this...i m not liking Razia this season......even yesterday's epi i thought that she will throw her injection and we will get to see real Razia who is here to take revenge from billi but...😆

yes i want Aahil and Seher relationship to be like mona- raburt..😳😉...I m eagerly waiting to see aahil reaction to Seher...😆
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Charcter as Seher will be before fall in love with boy as Aahil then Rehaan my thinking. Characters as Haya would be more fall with him or Asma ( if I said her name well ). Edited by VildanaROSID - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: TaiLung

Totally agree with u 

😳

Thanks!

Originally posted by: --Sana--

Ya allah what an post u poured my inner feelings exactly 
I dont want another love story seher entry only for revenge and super spice for drama its treat to watch 
I want hug u jaan amazing post

🤗
Thanks! I also wish that Seher adds spice and some good drama to the show (not the Raha-Faiz kind).