Qubool Hai

Why the demand for Rehaan and Seher? - Page 3

FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sweetluck

I am eagerly waiting to see aahil reaction to Seher...😆

Poor Aahil he dying for Sanam beacuse of jealous n now he have two same to same hh.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Danitrini

Actually I don';t feel any chemistry between SJ and Shehzaad. Nothing to make me go hmmm? for either Sanam/Rehaan or Seher/Rehaan.

I don't blame you! Everything falls flat before SurVir chemistry. 😆

But I agree with you, Seher/Rehaan will be quite cringe worthy. I like Rehaan with Aasma. Maybe we could hook them up 😊

Hmm! Not a bad pairing! 😳

I do not think Seher would be around long enough to have a love story on top of revealing her past. 

Yeah, I also think her role may be short lived and not a permanent role. She is mainly here for the revelations of their past. And hopefully to add some nice light moments to the show!

Surbhi can't play double role forever and since Sanam is the lead, then Seher will not over shadow Sanam. 

Agreed. SJ can't forever enact the twin role as it may prove to be exhausting in the long run.

We need to find out:
1. Who rescued/raised Seher
2. What Seher saw during the massacre after Dilshad escaped with Haya and Sanam. Sanam seems to have locked away her memories.
3. Seher's life growing up.
4. Maybe haunted by memories of that day.
So many things to address and i'm sure more involving this person with so many secrets. And then the ultimate goal. Sanam and Seher working together. Developing the sisterly bond. And bring down the evil ones. 

You've addressed all the points! I am more than intrigued to see Seher's backstory of the circumstances in which she grew up and how she became a conwoman to support herself. Sanam can't alone handle Tanveer, so Seher is here at the right time. Looking forward to seeing both sisters' bringing down Tanveer and claiming their parents legacy.

Actually I posted on another forum the same thoughts you had. 
Raziya used to criticize Zoya for her modern look. How on earth did Raziya allow Seher to dress like this. Raziya is more the traditional type. It will be interesting to see if Raziya did raise her or someone else did. ITA with you in that i'd prefer those spoilers to be false. I'd want it be seen that if not both parents, but Zoya survicved and Seher had to do all the conning and stealing to get money to take care of her parents who were close to death.. hospital bills etc to pay off. In the promo, Seher seems to be donning her dad's briefcase.  

Haha! If Zoya had survived then poor SJ would have to play 3 different roles in the show. 😆 
At this point, I have a hunch that Raziya did not raise Seher. I hope it proves to be true...

Thanks for your reply! My reply in bold
This content was originally posted by: sylvia99

Nice one. Well Seher is in Mumbai now and it's a relief that she is not with Razia. Let her come to Bhopal to start the drama. Looks like she is raised

in an orphanage. Why and how she comes to Bhopal that's what to see.

Yeah she may have indeed been raised in an orphanage! Let's see what happens. :)

This content was originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Even I dont necessarily want a love story for Seher. She is a bad ass chick. Maybe she can end up moving to London or something to live with Ayanna or Nikhat?? Dont know. Or maybe she can marry Rahat? LOL

Haha Seher calling Ayaan uncle rings a funny mental picture...
Nahhh Rehaan is so NOT her type. I can say that even before seeing her entry! 😆

I do think she will either be shown to die whilst saving her sister or be shown moving abroad...

This content was originally posted by: oldooz

I really agree with u: Rehan has fall in love with Sanam for her personality and not for her looks , so for me if he will fall for Seher just because she's Sanam's twin , his love doesn't mean anything. Every person is different from another , and if he really loves Sanam he won't fall for Seher. I' m against this pairing.
Nice post !!

Thanks!
You have caught on well to the gist of my post!
FatehTejo thumbnail
I agree with someone dobule role never are till end look at shows as UT, SSK, PKYHK etc etc where ever been double roles one role end soon. It would be hard SJ.
This content was originally posted by: farz_parachute

Rehan won't be the one falling.

Seher will.

She's gonna be so intrigued by the lack of response or reaction from him. Or he's gonna think it's Sanam.

hahahaha

Haha. I like this idea. 👍🏼
Will be like a test of Rehaan's love. If he recognises that Seher is not Sanam when he faces her, then his love for Sanam will be proved true!

This content was originally posted by: simran_singh_24

After watching the promo I wonder whether Rehan- Sehar will have the same chemistry that

Rehan-Sanam had or any chemistry at all. While Surbhi can romance a stone, can Shezada?I know it's contradicting, but you get the drift? Once, the chemistry falls flat, there won't be any demands, not sure of the supply tho'😆

IMO, Sehar can go back and live the life her Mom had before she came to Bhopal or be with Dilshad  making up for lost time, after she sets the Ibrahims and their house in order.

Until Rehan warns Ahil about his mom's evil intentions, i don't care for his happiness or his love story.He can keep sulking and be delusional in the friend zone.😆

Edit- I want Sehar to be a surprise for Razia too.May be she was a street kid?

LOL. People seem to like SJ and Shehzaad's chemistry though (I'm not one of them :P )

Yeah she needs to wreck havoc on the people living in IB. Especially on Raziya and Tanveer. 😆 I want her to con Raziya and Tanveer and take all their property...

He seems to be a bit of a momma's boy. Even though he is not fond of her tactics, he still silently supports all her wrongdoings...

I would frankly love that! The Tellyexpress segment even alludes to that. With her language and all -"Aey Dhakkan!" 😆 
This content was originally posted by: sweetluck

Completely Agree...

No Seher and rehaan ...😆

i want the spoilers to be False too...No Razia..and Seher...it will be damn interesting...all crazy over sanam and seher...😆...Tanveer and razia deserve this...i m not liking Razia this season......even yesterday's epi i thought that she will throw her injection and we will get to see real Razia who is here to take revenge from billi but...😆

yes i want Aahil and Seher relationship to be like mona- raburt..😳😉...I m eagerly waiting to see aahil reaction to Seher...😆

Thanks!

Even I don't like Raziya this season. She is way to OTT with her expressions and that annoying laugh...
Looks like once a kameeni, always a kameeni! 😆

HAHA. That is something I can't WAIT to see! I hope it is something like MrDarcyfan's OS! Gosh how I love that OS. 😆 Want this girl to be a complete tapori and blow Aahil away with her censor-less mouth. 😆

This content was originally posted by: VildanaROSID

Charcter as Seher will be before fall in love with boy as Aahil then Rehaan my thinking. Characters as Haya would be more fall with him or Asma ( if I said her name well ).

OR maybe she won't fall in love with anyone? 😆
But if it can't be a permanent one then how would they end her character...they won't kill her I think.May be she could have short repeated appearances once in a while,that way it would be easier for SJ too and it would be something new too.Otherwise its just death or moving to another city may be(after which the character is never mentioned).And she is Asad-zoya's daughter after all...she should be as important a part of qubool hai as possible.
Sorry..went too off topic.I won't mind a fun,quirky love story actually..something really different than sahil's.

btw does anyone know if sanam is the elder sister... or is it seher?was it ever mentioned?
FatehTejo thumbnail
I know I just said that characters like her what I saw in SBB. Also dont think that she will fall, she will bee heere till they dont found truth later maybe she will leve country.
This content was originally posted by: LOLitaPawar

But if it can't be a permanent one then how would they end her character...they won't kill her I think.May be she could have short repeated appearances once in a while,that way it would be easier for SJ too and it would be something new too.Otherwise its just death or moving to another city may be(after which the character is never mentioned).And she is Asad-zoya's daughter after all...she should be as important a part of qubool hai as possible.

Sorry..went too off topic.I won't mind a fun,quirky love story actually..something really different than sahil's.

btw does anyone know if sanam is the elder sister... or is it seher?was it ever mentioned?

Short repeated appearances don't seem bad (but they seem misplaced and illogical mostly), hence I didn't mention it. 

I agree her character should be given importance. But since they have already set the scene with Sanam and Aahil being the main leads, her character cannot be the second female lead (since there can only be one). 

Her getting a love story actually depends on the TRP audience response. And there isn't enough time to show so many love stories in 20 minutes weekly IMO.

I don't know who is older, I don't think it was ever mentioned.
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ditto Sonia!
I don't want any love story for Seher!
The idea of Seher-Rehan makes me cringe. 🤢
And this is the main reason why I am worried about Seher's entry so soon.
I just don't want SeHan!!
SaHil is way strong. And I want their love story to be strong & stand out.
 Seher should be only for revenge bas.
If ever SeHan or Seher-anyone happens, it will be uncomfortable for me to watch. 😆
Lovely post! 🤗