Why the demand for Rehaan and Seher? - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
I know it sounds really absurd for Rehan and Seher pairing but I actually want to see Seher falling for Rehan instead in a comical way though.. It'll be funny to watch that.. And who knows, she might be the wave of sunshine that breathes light into Rehan's all sully wally life... :)
She wouldn't know he fell for the sister and the sister doesn't know he fell for her... So, in all the drama in the midst,  Seher might be the funny relief Rehan needs.
Hi 5. I too don't want Rehan and Seher jodi.

I'd prefer some stylish conman for Seher who outsmarts her or whom she outsmarts and some zabardast nok jhok and tit for tat scenes between the two or better still no love interest at all for her. That's totally fine. SaHil is good enough.

I too don't want Seher raised by Razia. She can be raised by someone else who is just mentioned and doesn't make an entry. Baaki I don't mind Seher hating both sis and jiju in the beginning.

Good post 😃.Edited by nautanki_anu - 9 years ago
Absolutely agree with you ðŸ˜Š No Rehaan & Sehar pleej & an absolute no for a messy triangle b/w Aahil-Sanam & Seher ðŸ¤¢ But then I don't want Sehar to be permanent , 3 mths of cameo sounds good enough, poor SJ won't be stressed out  ðŸ˜³

@nautanki_anu...your idea of a stylist conman for Sehar sounds nice ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by nautanki_anu

I'd prefer some stylish conman for Seher who outsmarts her or whom she outsmarts and some zabardast nok jhok and tit for tat scenes between the two or better still no love interest at all for her. That's totally fine. SaHil is good enough.

I too don't want Seher raised by Razia. She can be raised by someone else who is just mentioned and doesn't make an entry. Baaki I don't mind Seher hating both sis and jiju in the beginning.

Good post 😃.
Hats off for your comment to, totally agree... Edited by VildanaROSID - 9 years ago
Agree with you. I want to see Surbhi only with KVB in QH2 ðŸ˜Š
Res-ing. Hopefully, will come back to comment. 
Originally posted by .Serendipity.

Thanks Gita!
Word to everything you said too! Humare khayal kaafi milte hain.😆

YES. I would love it if they had a Mona-Rubaart type banter between Aahil and Seher! Kind of like MrDarcyfan's OS.

But, I would still like it if Aahil helps Sanam reopen her dhaba. I still want his redemption track.😆

Sanam needed Seher to bring down Tanveer down once and for all. And yes, I would like seeing her con Tanveer and Raziya out of all the property. Not liking Raziya this season at all frankly!

You two... ;)

Firstly Sonia. EVERYTHING. YOU. SAID.
Why... indeed.

I'm not saying that Aahil loves Sanam for her personality, and Rehan loves her for her looks - but to fall in love with an identical twin? Sorry, that is just creepy dude. Don't wanna see you become creepy. Sad and depressed, and puppy eyes are more than enough.

And yes! Mandy's OS made me feel so much better about Evil Twinsie's entrance.
I wish it will be that way, but man oh man... I feel trouble brewing.

If Evil Twinsie is even half as bad and annoying and unbearable to watch as Zoya's sister was... then I will not be watching that much going forward.

BUT.

Let's wait and see what happens, shall we?!
I have given up hope for Rehaan and Sanam after seeing the way that he is wholly puppeteered to be a catalyst. I hope that once the emotional turbulence passes for Rehaan, he continues to grow and change so that Sanam becomes a quaint exercise in first love for him in retrospect. 

However, in spite of his love, I quite honestly am baffled as to why Sanam is being set up to be "the one that got away." She isn't, and that's not really a thing. That kind of thinking is just a bullshit excuse people use to let themselves stay emotionally paralyzed.

Let's not make Seher a cardboard mockup of a "what if" reality before she has even graced the show. 
Edited by Nutella. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ...Tanu...

Ditto Sonia!
I don't want any love story for Seher!
The idea of Seher-Rehan makes me cringe. 🤢
And this is the main reason why I am worried about Seher's entry so soon.
I just don't want SeHan!!
SaHil is way strong. And I want their love story to be strong & stand out.
 Seher should be only for revenge bas.
If ever SeHan or Seher-anyone happens, it will be uncomfortable for me to watch. 😆
Lovely post! 🤗
🤗

Thanks Tanu! 
Yeah, I know you are a big SaHil fan. ðŸ˜› I also would prefer if there is no love story for Seher. 

Originally posted by amare_ashy

I know it sounds really absurd for Rehan and Seher pairing but I actually want to see Seher falling for Rehan instead in a comical way though.. It'll be funny to watch that.. And who knows, she might be the wave of sunshine that breathes light into Rehan's all sully wally life... :)
She wouldn't know he fell for the sister and the sister doesn't know he fell for her... So, in all the drama in the midst,  Seher might be the funny relief Rehan needs.
I agree that would be really interesting to watch!
Won't mind if that happens actually. Just don't want it happening the OTHER way round and seeing Rehaan falling for Seher. 

Originally posted by nautanki_anu

Good post ðŸ˜ƒ.
Wow, that sounds like a really cool idea! A stylish conman for Seher.  Wouldn't mind watching that Anu! ðŸ˜‰

I actually think Seher hating Jiju and Sis in the beginning will pave way for some good drama and strengthen bonds later on. 
Sorry but I want Rehan and Seher
First you guys didn't let Sanam and Rehan couple exist. If the fans demanded a little I am sure Gul would change the story a little. But no
Then now since we fans of Shezad and Surbhi want to see them together again. U still have a problem