Qubool Hai

Why the demand for Rehaan and Seher? - Page 5

jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay, On the twin thing. I actually have identical twin sisters. I do understand the fascination on how similar they look.
But if you know them, they really do look different. And to their husbands they look completely different. I remember one husband saying to me, they do not look alike at all. I do not understand how anyone can confuse them.

I think it would be funny if Aahil does not see any resemblance. Sort of like my brother in laws. They are literally baffled on how anyone can dare to confuse the identical twins.

I think it would be funny to see an appalled Rehan pursued by an unabashed Seher. Sort of like be careful what you wish for. I think everyone just wants him to get a happy ending. He is an engaging character we do feel for him.

I think logistically it would be difficult to carry a double role for an extended period of time. I dunno it could be a small twist.

Edited by jasmine_anih - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't Seher can never love her parents murder son who cause of the problem... To give him fathers name she tries to destroy Asad and Zoya for her own needs...
pancakes527 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MistiofMistz

I don't Seher can never love her parents murder son who cause of the problem... To give him fathers name she tries to destroy Asad and Zoya for her own needs...

But it is not Rehan's fault in any way. He is a poor innocent guy who fell in love with a girl. I don't think he has Tanveer's genes.
Perfectionist2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Righty Said.

I feel one romancing pair better be justified and given a happily ever after rather than two struggling half baked love story fighting for screen space.

But I would have liked to watch a Seher fall for good boy Rehan and Rehan not reciprocating the same.

so far I love Rehan as in the character has no flaws. If given a choice I would like him to be a part to oust Tanveer.

Good Post. Thanks for writing.
Love
Juliet
Meenu5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Soo true.. i totally agree with ur POV. i would never want seher to be paired with rehaan as it feels weird😕 But neverthless im too excited for seher's entry and SAHIL's growing LOVE😳