Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

sabko hua kya hain??? - Page 3

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
I used to be on this forum everyday at one point, at the height of the VEEBA track. Even when Gunjan was psycho the story was more interesting. It is hell boring now with Veera and her bashan's and Ranvi and his crying and insecurities. There is nothing to write about, that is why I hardly come to the forum these days!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VinithaDhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I used to be on this forum everyday at one point, at the height of the VEEBA track. Even when Gunjan was psycho the story was more interesting. It is hell boring now with Veera and her bashan's and Ranvi and his crying and insecurities. There is nothing to write about, that is why I hardly come to the forum these days!

ohhh...
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Honestly speaking I visit the forum regularly to check if there is any new OS or FF from Evanna or Teshina and other friends as well and if there is some good discussion initiated by RogerRocks or MDF and of course for the VMs you friends make. I have lost all hopes from the show, but will still watch it for Baldev. Next up is Ranvee's struggle and MU between VeeBa and may be a temporary separation, I don't know when they will show some character development, particularly for Baldev.
VinithaDhawan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: feck

Honestly speaking I visit the forum regularly to check if there is any new OS or FF from Evanna or Teshina and other friends as well and if there is some good discussion initiated by RogerRocks or MDF and of course for the VMs you friends make. I have lost all hopes from the show, but will still watch it for Baldev. Next up is Ranvee's struggle and MU between VeeBa and may be a temporary separation, I don't know when they will show some character development, particularly for Baldev.

Awww😳... mere os aur ff ko importance diya... sooo sweet...Thnk u...😉
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
trying to active but mostly I m,active nowadays on BW n Pakistani forum.
VinithaDhawan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: addictedlove

trying to active but mostly I m,active nowadays on BW n Pakistani forum.

Ohhh...
PS - nice dp...😳