Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow what a write up n I have not watched a psychological thriller as Yudh on Indian Tv. 👏 kudos to d makers for such a brave attempt. Even in its last episodes it's having me hooked on to what's happening 😆 n ya I completely agree wid u that Ajatshatru is not the mastermind he's just a contract killer but not d boss. Love ur analysis 😳
I suddenly remembered what is commissioners name? Is it mishra? Edited by mnr123 - 9 years ago
Sandhya.A thumbnail
The first episode seemed to drag on but on Monday and yesterday it was 11:30 in no time. 
So Ajju is MM after all.  Did he grow up with naxals after he left the orphanage?  How did he get to know abour Anuj Malik's wife and nikhil connection? What did she mean by ' woh mujhe maar dalega' with her dad?  Why so much hatred for Yudh?  Just for hiding the papers and protecting Gautam?  Why kill kapil? Did Ajju meet Gautam Sir after 15 yrs when he purchased the orphanage property?  How many questions have to be answered in 2 episodes!

What would a boss not do to have an Anand for an aide! Yudh has been very lucky.  Perhaps God's gift for his principles. 
Edited by Sandhya.A - 9 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

The first episode seemed to drag on but on Monday and yesterday it was 11:30 in no time. 

So Ajju is MM after all.  Did he grow up with naxals after he left the orphanage?  How did he get to know abour Anuj Malik's wife and nikhil connection? What did she mean by ' woh mujhe maar dalega' with her dad?  Why so much hatred for Yudh?  Just for hiding the papers and protecting Gautam?  Why kill kapil? Did Ajju meet Gautam Sir after 15 yrs when he purchased the orphanage property?  How many questions have to be answered in 2 episodes!

What would a boss not do to have an Anand for an aide! Yudh has been very lucky.  Perhaps God's gift for his principles. 

More questions!! 😆 Lot has to be answered in two episodes. But does Arjun wants Gautam and Yudh to be exposed or did he want to save Gautam? 

@blue Can't agree more. I don't even realise that they are showing precap for the next episode 😆 When I see the next program, I realise it's over for the day 😆

@green Again agreed. Yudh probably would have no idea how to proceed with the problem, if not for Anand. Yudh can be strong on his own too, but it is like he has become habitually dependent on Anand. 

Sandhya.A thumbnail
What if Ajju was the younger son of the orphanage duo and not just another orphan boy? Only that would explain his hatred for Yudh whom he feels responsible and  want of revenge. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Sandhya Another son? Then what about the boy hiding under the cot? 
I think Arjun is the MM and he had been well supported by others. I think commissioner has an important role to play. May be the commissioner is somehow involved with the ashram incident. Because if you think of the first incident: Malik's bridge is weak, Yudh said he didn't inform the media about it. Maliks will not sabotage their reputation. Mona and Anand couldn't have done it too. So Commissioner can be the one who leaked the information and all the problems started from there. 
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Sandhya Another son? Then what about the boy hiding under the cot? 

I think Arjun is the MM and he had been well supported by others. I think commissioner has an important role to play. May be the commissioner is somehow involved with the ashram incident. Because if you think of the first incident: Malik's bridge is weak, Yudh said he didn't inform the media about it. Maliks will not sabotage their reputation. Mona and Anand couldn't have done it too. So Commissioner can be the one who leaked the information and all the problems started from there. 

The younger son who was hiding under the cot. Yes even I felt that either the Commissioner or the Naxals have brought him up.