mizzle22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi guys..how're you all??😊
Guess where I am now..at my hostel..not at home like the usual days..I take my phone with me nowadays..

Now you must be wondering what I'm doing here right? Well here's the reason..I'm in the depths of despair at the moment and so ran to my second home..my SGland..
Well okay..coming to the point,we were 4 girls in our hostel room..we were almost like a family..laughing,joking, and what not..
One of my roommates had known that she would be put into a different room..and she left today..Me and my best frnd jokingly said to the other girl..now you'll probably be the next to go..and guess what..after a while she declared that she's leaving too..!!
Me being rather a crybaby burst into tears..and she herself came and comforted me..she says that its not becoz she was hurt by what we said..but becoz she liked being in the other room..
Am I really such a bad person guys..have you ever felt that way?? Or maybe its becoz we are rather uninteresting and boring..well I guess I am rather..feeling unexplicably terrible.

I know this post is not related to the forum but please forgive me this once..and hats off to all those who reached the end of my post and managed to understand what I said..😆😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Mizzle how are you🤗 its been ages since I spoke to you

Please dont feel upset I guess everyone own choice she left cos she want to not ur fault so dont be upset ok🤗you will get another room mate soon hopefully so no worries to be honest the more less people there the better in a way no fight no problems so look at the bright side now you can have more space to yourself 

Glad you came here and shared what happened

Missing everyone not many people visit anymore 
krupaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey mizzie hugs
Dw yaar chill every one has their own pov. 
And agree with anam less people less fights n u can get more space n time to study 
And remember one thing we are always here to listen to u n support u.
iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awlee dearie.. dun worry. everything will be fine just give it some time and dare u r a terrible person coz ur not...
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
u know miss mizzie my favourite lines r those of Napolean Bonaparte .he used to b harassed n ridiculed by his classmates..1c he wrote a letter to his dad that "father they dnt know who i am n what i am capable of..they r fools" so u c when u feel ur different n may b thats y ppl dnt stay with u long enuf remember it fondly like napolean used to that d ppl arnd u dnt know u nor can judge ur capabilitys ..n r fools ðŸ˜†
u wd get ur confidence bak n nor gt depressed nor sad 4 foolish ppl leaving u ..i wd say gud riddance ðŸ˜‰
cheer up miss mizzie..i love witty ppl n ppl who r kind n hv thr soul nt polluted by arrogance greed n attitude..so i feel ur a very gud person n a gud soul..its a pity that d real ppl in ur life fails to read u correctly bt no worries our virtual gang of frnds r always really real to stay bak understand care n support u whenever u need it ðŸ¤—
hv a good day ðŸ˜Š
mizzle22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks guys..U all mean a lot to me..🤗
Feeling much better now after a talk with mom and reading all your replies..now I feel rather stupid for making such a silly post..🤔😆
Thanks Ani di and Kdi for your words..really helped me..luv my sis's..🤗🤗
Meg and Jmiu..I can certainly do with many fake friends if I have a few ones like you among them..you guys are awesome..🤗
Recent developments..my roommate has started to doubt her own decision..she is in two minds now on whether to leave or not..😆
People can be very confusing..😕