SwaRon FF: Remember You

Posted: 9 years ago
Heyyy!!! Surprise!! So I got huge amount of love for friendzoned, which is still going on and I came up with another idea for ff. So here's the new one. Enjoy.

Remember You

Synopsis

Three years. It took them three years to profess their undying love to each other. Not a very long time, right? Considering, they have a lifetime to stay together, to love each other. But what if, those three years of pain and heartbreak suddenly meant nothing at all. What if, it was all a waste? Will they ever be the same again?

Swayam and Sharon were finally together. They were in love and totally inseparable but one moment of carelessness changed everything. What was it that went so wrong?

Author's Note: In the story, the part before their final confession is the same, whereas in the later part there are some changes, which will come out as the story progresses.

Okay so a little confession, the story is partly taken from a novel, actually only a basic plot is borrowed from the novel. I will disclose the name sometime later when I get to that part. 

Another thing is, I will make this very clear right from the first post that for me, SwaRon is not described by the actors. SwaRon are simply the writer's creation (er... ex-writer I guess...) and it's their story that I had loved. Who play them do their best but they do not make me love or hate the couple. The writers do... If any of my rant made sense to you... great! You are a genius my friend! :P

GAWD!! It is really difficult to imagine someone else's developed characters and write a story on them. That's why all the characters in friendzoned are my own creation. A fair warning, this story might not be as good as previous one (which is not perfect but I am sort of satisfied) but I hope you enjoy it. I will try my best to keep the characters intact as their portrayal in the show but if I fail at more than one occasion, please excuse me. Edited by srstrulez - 9 years ago
Eagerly waiting for updates...
Update soon...
First of all, WHAT THE HELL IS IF DOING TO THE FONT?? I don't want anything in bolds and still it shows so!
Anyway,

Contents
Chapter 1: Page 1
Chapter 2: Page 4
Chapter 3: Page 7
Chapter 4:Page 9
Chapter 5:Page 12
Chapter 6:Page 14
Chapter 7:Page 17
Chapter 9:Page 19
Chapter 10:Page 21
Chapter 11:Page 23
Chapter 12: Page 26
Chapter 13:Page 28
Chapter 14: Page 31
Chapter 15:Page 33
Chapter 16: Page 37
Chapter 17:Page 39
Edited by srstrulez - 9 years ago

Chapter 1

"Sharon, it's already been an hour." Swayam complained on the phone.

"Swayam just one more question. Which shoes will suit me? An orange Prada or pink Jimmy Choo..."

"Jimmy what?" Sharon heard Swayam snort on the other side. "Choo." She snapped defensively.

Swayam burst off laughing making Sharon feel flustered. "Stop acting like a jerk and tell me." Sharon said indignantly.

"Okay..." Swayam gasped short of breath, "Instead of carrying something from a certain Choo I suggest Prada whatever would do. Because otherwise, I don't think I will be able to take that." He chortled.

"You know that is strike one, Mr. Boyfriend. Insulting my favourite fashion brands. You have two more strikes before being dumped."

"Hey hey now. Don't get on that page."

Sharon laughed. "Well, now that you have given me life long commitment, you should be well versed with all my favourite brands. That's my prerequisite for any potential boyfriend."

"I am your boyfriend."

"On probation." Sharon said, pretending to be nonchalant. "Anyway, when do you plan to tell me all the rules of cricket?"

Swayam smiled. "Sharon you really don't have to do this."

"But I want to do this. I want to understand what's so amazing about cricket that you can forget our three-month anniversary. Maybe I may enjoy it as well. And if that day comes you can treat me by taking me to Wankhede stadium." Sharon ranted cheerily.

There was silence on the phone. Sharon checked the screen for network and then placing it back to her ear, "Hello?"

"I love you." She heard Swayam say very softly from the other side. Sharon immediately felt her lips curve into a smile. "I am just using you for my personal reasons." Sharon said, laughing.

"Hmmm... then why don't you come to my place and use me again." Sharon felt herself go red when she heard Swayam on the phone.

"Desperate, Swayam." She chided him, jokingly while she heard Swayam chuckle on the other side. "Okay now. I have to drive. Cutting the call. Bye." She said, still blushing.

"Bye."

Swayam ended the call not without a wide beam stuck to his face. He simply could not believe all this was happening. Three years ago he remembered having loved Sharon from a distance never daring to be anywhere even within her line of sight. He had always believed her to be a dream best left untouched. And now after three years of feeling dejected, concerned, regret, anger, frustration, hopeful and what not but above all love, his dream was finally coming true. The girl he had loved with all he had loved him equally deeply.

He still remembered that day at the auditions when he had finally mustered the courage to talk to her if only to give her best wishes from his side. The way she had taunted him, insulted him had embarrassed him, to put it lightly. Honestly, he had not really expected anything else because he knew her insecurity of losing her status in college. He knew she pretended to be ruthless only to be coveted by people around her. What he never understood was the reason behind her wishes. Why did she want attention from people around her... More importantly, why did she work hard towards gaining everyone's attention. Sharon Raiprakash was good enough to attract the lime light just the way she was.

He still remembered all the hardships he had to suffer. He remembered the way she looked at him, so vulnerable each time he felt connected to her heart. He remembered how much his heart yearned to be with her each time they fought. He remembered wanting to stand on top of the college terrace and shout out to the world that he was in love with the most beautiful girl on earth. He remembered how hollow he felt, how his world fell apart right in front of his eyes whenever they fell apart.

But he knew it was all to make them, their love stronger. He knew with each passing second she was falling in love with him a bit more. Occasionally, he did question his heart if it had been right, if she indeed loved him, but her love was always evident beneath the veil of haughtiness. And he knew he was madly in love with her, right from that day in junior college when he had found her soft, innocent self, lurking behind the tough and cruel leader of the Dazzlings.

He had always known her crudities were simply a manifestation of her fondness of his attention. There were a number of boys in the college who desired to garner her focus but somehow her anger was specifically focused on him. It always made him wonder if Sharon Raiprakash could ever love him, the way he did.

He remembered spending hours in front of mirror trying to perfect his steps. He danced only to make himself capable of her. He could have easily joined the Dazzlings. Life would have been much more simpler for him. But he wondered if she would have ever loved him the way she did now, if he had done so.

She loved him. Sharon Raiprakash, not the diva but a simple girl loved him madly and irrevocably. If he had struggled to gain her love, she had struggled to change herself, to fight against her inhibitions only for him. He had never imagined she could ever make him feel special but today he was the happiest person in the world because he had the most beautiful girl with him, in love with him.

In his musing Swayam picked up his cell phone and gazed at Sharon's picture. The twinkling eyes, the beatific smile.

Suddenly, the image on the screen changed as Swayam's phone started ringing with Sharon's number. With a huge smile on his face he picked her call and brightly said, "Hello?"

But the phone slipped out of his hands when he heard a deep but detached monotonous voice from the other side say, "Hello, I am Dr. Mehta from Parel Hospital and I am sorry to inform you that the patient has met with an accident. I informed you because yours was the first number in her log..." but he did not hear anything after the word accident'. His limbs went numb and he felt paralysed to the spot, and his head started spinning.

OMG!!! Sharon ka accident...cnt wait fr nxt update...
Update soon...
this is really emotional nd interesting... swayam's pov was simply fab... bt sharon ka accident.. updTe soon. thanks 4 d pm
loved it...😊
plzz do continue 
sharon meet with an accident πŸ˜² swayam shocked
swayams pov was awssmly described πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³
would love to read more😊
nice update
swayam's emotions very well penned down
Sharon ka accident?? scary update soon
n Thanx for d pm :)
dude, u r genius...  ur style of story telling makes me ur fan... awsm concept. 1st chap is simply aws. i m so exciteddd...
 i knw u r diff... ur writings r diff frm others.  & i love dat... i so love dat.  plz keep writing... & update soon...  we, ur fans wl be waiting...  πŸ˜ƒ
aswom update...

shar accident...

do update soon