SwaRon FF: Remember You - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Sounds emotional and serious! Sharon in an accident!!
Loved the Convo between them...
Eagerly waiting for the update!!!

Congrats on the new FF!!:D
Superb concept Sristi 😊

Loved their convo.
Flashback seems quite interesting..
Accident...waiting for the next update πŸ˜†
nice update😊
loved the way u hav written the the concept everything is very nice and u started with a shock so early very good to see content in the story from the beginning itself...😊
waiying for the next pdate eagerly
update soon
-res-
*Unres*
Okay Srishti so this was a surprise for us & as you can see we all loved itπŸ˜ƒ
Dude, I am loving the Plot or concept, whatever you say.
Special mention to the way you have penned Swayam's 3 years journey
In such simple & easy way, those words spoke volumes.
SwaRon convo was very sweet. Sharon with all her commanding & demanding qualitiesπŸ˜†
Swayam :')

Sharon's accident? Right in the beginning? That's seems Frightening!😲

& yea not forgetting,even I feel this story has a different sense of writing.Friendzoned seems a bit different.
Whatever it may be, I simply Love your writing, Lady!

Update soon :)

Ayushi
Edited by ayushimehrotra - 9 years ago
Nice start
loved the Swaron convo
beautifully described Swayam's pov of 3 years
Waiting to read what has happened to Sharon
I'll try to comment regularly but can't promise

It was an uh-mazing first chapter! I lurv your concepts! ❀️ Looking forward to the next chapter! :D
i want an update soon...   πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

So this is for those readers who have liked my work but are not on my friendlist. If you want me to send you a PM, please buddy me or comment

So...

Chapter 2 

"When you feel my heat, look into my eyes

It's where my demons hide

Don't get too close, it's dark inside

It's where my demons hide"

-Demons, Imagine Dragons

His vision was a blur. He barely knew where he was driving. He blindly took the turns that the GPS system instructed him to, too preoccupied to make anything out of whatever was happening. He only knew one thing; he needed to see Sharon alive and breathing for his very sanity.

Swayam finally reached the hospital and as soon he parked his car dashed out to the reception. He was given instruction to the emergency room. When he reached there he walked straight to the door and peered through the glass. What he saw almost brought him to his knees.

There were around half a dozen doctors, nurses and god knows whom standing around the unconscious form of, god please let this be a hallucination, Sharon. There was blood around as he could see and the doctors were peering down at her doing something he could not gauge. He looked away barely able to control the bile that threatened to rise up his throat. His heart was still thumping dully when he sat down on one of the seats, his entire body wracked up with shivers. His head felt heavy and he held it in his hands, fighting hard to rid the image from his mind. But the more he tried, the more vivid it seemed to become. There was too much blood around; would she survive?

What? What did that even mean? She had to fight this. There was no way he could let her go. She knew he could not live without her; she had to come back if only for his selfish reasons. Stop talking as if she's gone. She's right here, she will be fine. The two sides of his brain kept on bickering and he wanted to pull his hair to try to stop the voice. If only he was not so bone-tired.

"Er... excuse me?" he heard someone call.

He looked up to see a man not much older than himself peering down at him. What did he want now? Swayam shot him a questioning look.

"Erm... are you a relative of the girl?" he asked. Even in his semi-sane state Swayam could hear the subtle tone of fear in it.

"Yes. Why?" he asked, his voice hoarse.

"Er... actually... please don't judge me but... it was me... it was because of me she had the accident."

"What?" Swayam barked standing up. All his despair forgotten; it soon made way for adrenaline, slowly surfacing up. The man took an unsteady step backwards.

"Look..." he stuttered, "I can explain it. Please..." he could not get anything out of his mouth. Swayam slammed him straight into the opposite wall and with his elbow on the man's throat, the man choked up with only a strangled voice emerging. Swayam couldn't make sense of anything. There was only one thing that kept replaying in his mind. It was his car. He is the reason Sharon is in hospital. He hurt Sharon...

With every word that replayed in his mind, the pressure he applied increased. The man had turned dark pink by now. He faintly heard a shriek somewhere and then he was yanked away from the man and he fell face forward towards the floor only to be saved when his hands shot up preventing any damage to his face.

He got up on his feet and turned back to see the scene in front of him. There was the man who seemed to have collapsed to the ground and kneeling beside him was Gautam Raiprakash. The man coughed violently while Sharon's dad rubbed his palm against his arm.

"This kind of behaviour is not allowed in this place," he heard a woman whisper near him. But he could not spare enough brain cells to listen to her or reply. Swayam's mind was completely torn by now. With the image of Sharon still looming behind his back and this image in front of him, he really didn't know what he was supposed to feel at the moment. Was he supposed to be scared for Sharon or guilty that he almost killed a man or angry that Sharon was suffering so much right then, and her father was comforting the man who caused her sufferings? But he felt completely numb. Mr. Raiprakash finally noticed Swayam standing limp and watching everything, he got up and strode to him, clearly angry. "What were you thinking Swayam? How could you behave in such a way?" he hissed at him. Swayam's head snapped to Gautam's direction, anger taking over. "Do you know what he did?" he spat. "He caused the crash."

Gautam now glared at the man wide-eyed and then turned towards Swayam, his head moving back and forth. Finally, turning to the man still on the ground, massaging his neck, "explain," he commanded.

"Whatever it is," the woman, Swayam noticed was a nurse, whispered, looking absolutely annoyed, "go out and do it, not here. This is a hospital." With the same flustered look she walked away.

Gautam shot one desperate glance towards the door behind which his daughter laid but soon that disappeared replaced by authority as he signaled both of them to come with him. The man stumbled to his legs and wordlessly followed him. So did Swayam.

When they were out of the emergency section, Gautam turned to the man and demanded, "Now answer."

"Yes," he replied, his voice still sounded brittle. Swayam felt a pang of guilt but only very briefly. "So... I was talking to my wife on the phone when I took the road to turn right. Your daughter, I am guessing, was at the bend and by the time she saw my car, it was already speeding towards me. In order avoid collision, she swerved and... her car... hit the divider."

Swayam shook with rage. A part of him reminded him that the man was not completely at fault but that was a very small part of him. He heard Sharon's dad take an unsteady breath in. He looked tired and much more older than he usually did.

He seemed to ponder over the situation. Slowly a frown took over his face and he looked up wondering aloud, "Who signed the forms?"

"I did." The man informed. Swayam glanced at him to see the man hang his head low. "I was too ashamed of myself for what happened." He looked at them both, "I have also paid the bills."

The brief level guilt that had been lurking now came in full force and hit Swayam straight in the face. It was very unlike him to act so irrationally, he shouldn't have.

"I..." he finally spoke out, "I am sorry for that..."

"Trying to kill me?" The man smiled gently. "Don't be. I can totally understand your actions. You really love her, don't you."

Swayam felt himself go red and nervously peeked at Gautam. His expression was completely blank.

"You may leave now. We will handle from here." He dismissed the man. After a pause, he continued, "I am grateful that you brought my daughter here. It's means a lot, thank you."

He placed a hand on the man's shoulder. He opened his mouth but soon Mr. Raiprakash moved past him. Swayam, with one last glance towards him, walked away as well.

When they reached the emergency ward they saw Dr. Mehta open the door and come out, wiping his hands.

Both of them rushed to him shooting desperate and meddled up questions. The doctor raised his hands to silence them and replied, "The operation is over. You may go see her," and walked away.

They dashed in the operation theatre and they saw her sleeping peacefully. A rush of relief washed over them. That was until they noticed the pulse meter, which was a solid straight line and the unending beep reverberated across Swayam's brain, ringing in his ear making it feel as if it would explode. That's when he realized... she was not breathing.

Scroll down for A/N

Author's note:

I hope it didn't scare you too much because I was just messing with you. So here's what happened.

Both of them rushed to him shooting desperate and meddled up questions. The doctor raised his hands to silence them and replied, "The operation is successful. She is fine now although unconscious."

Relief flooded through Swayam and he finally felt the heavy feeling lift off his heart. The doctor continued, "You can go meet her but first talk to the nurse. She will take care of the necessary precautions. And secondly, I don't know when she will wake up. It might take a day, a week, a month..."
 "There won't be any permanent damage, right?" Mr. Raiprakash asked worried.

"Not as far as I can see right now. We will have to run through a couple of checks later but physically there has been no damage, I can assure you of that."

"Thank you so much, doctor." Sharon's dad sighed and the doctor after giving a brief nod, left.

Swayam glanced towards the door where Sharon laid. And then, slowly walking towards the benches, he sat down. He was exhausted but grateful.

Phew...you literally scared me to hell. 
I am glad Sharon is fine. This part was really full of tension but the best part was that man's remark on Swayam's outburst. He really loves her a lot. Will be eagerly waiting for the next chapter. 
Update soon :)