Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
You literally scared me. . ..You anf your humour Srishti.   .seriously πŸ˜›

Anyways lovely update. . .Swayam's situation was justified beautifully and the man actually helped Sharon to reach the hospital. . .What I am scared of is what the doctor said . .It can take a day or even a month for Sharon to wake up. . .

Till then what i can really do is wait for ypur next update. . .so update soon 😊
-.wanderlust.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Okay. So, Sharon is NOT Dead. Pheww!
You did scare us, badly!
Nonetheless, that is an writer's way of Humoring with her Readers😎

The way Swayam reacted was justified. He could feel his world turning upside down & knocking over with this incident.
Gautam RaiPrakash? Well thats interesting. I personally always wanted to see this man on my Tv screen. Sharon has always been a Daddy's Girl. but the Cvs bought in her Mom

Looking forward as to how story unfolds with Swayam, Sharon & her Dad.
Agreeing with Ananya di, i, too, think that sharon might lose her memoryπŸ€”

Keep writing!

Update soon.
Ayushi
Edited by ayushimehrotra - 9 years ago
CoffeeandInk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: srstrulez

Author's note:

I hope it didn't scare you too much because I was just messing with you. So here's what happened.

Both of them rushed to him shooting desperate and meddled up questions. The doctor raised his hands to silence them and replied, "The operation is successful. She is fine now although unconscious."

Relief flooded through Swayam and he finally felt the heavy feeling lift off his heart. The doctor continued, "You can go meet her but first talk to the nurse. She will take care of the necessary precautions. And secondly, I don't know when she will wake up. It might take a day, a week, a month..."
 "There won't be any permanent damage, right?" Mr. Raiprakash asked worried.

"Not as far as I can see right now. We will have to run through a couple of checks later but physically there has been no damage, I can assure you of that."

"Thank you so much, doctor." Sharon's dad sighed and the doctor after giving a brief nod, left.

Swayam glanced towards the door where Sharon laid. And then, slowly walking towards the benches, he sat down. He was exhausted but grateful.

Oh. My. God. What was that? :P 

Obviously, she can't die because she's a protagonist but that almost scared me! *takes deep breath* On another note, sorry for commenting so late! I wanted to, but I had about 20 unopened PMs and I decided to read them one at a time ^^' 

I have a guess about where this story is headed, but I won't tell you in case I might turn out to be wrong. Or I might turn out to be right which would spoil the fun! :D 

nature2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: srstrulez

So this is for those readers who have liked my work but are not on my friendlist. If you want me to send you a PM, please buddy me or comment

So...

Chapter 2 

"When you feel my heat, look into my eyes

It's where my demons hide

Don't get too close, it's dark inside

It's

They dashed in the operation theatre and they saw her sleeping peacefully. A rush of relief washed over them. That was until they noticed the pulse meter, which was a solid straight line and the unending beep reverberated across Swayam's brain, ringing in his ear making it feel as if it would explode. That's when he realized... she was not breathing.

Scroll down for A/N

Amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
srstrulez thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yes I know, I am very late but I had my midsems the last week and this week. And even now I am not particularly free because all the fuss with in-plant training started already so... It's exhausting, really. Anyway, so here's this chapter and i hope i will be able to give the next chapter of friendzoned soon enough. Till then enjoy this and leave huge comments because they never fail to make me smile.

Chapter 3

Sharon woke up feeling groggy and thirsty. Her throat felt as dry as though made of paper and her head felt like someone was pounding their fists on it. The bed she was sleeping on was not soft and comfortable as that at her home. Instead, it felt hard even with the mattress on it. Sharon got up and her head felt even worse. Had she drunk too much the earlier night? But she was not really that good with alcohol so she refrained from it.

Her memory initially felt kind of foggy but then everything came rushing back to her. She was four, her mom was playing with her, six, her first day of school, ten, she had first time seen a professional dance troupe perform live on stage and decided that's what she wanted to be, fourteen, she had stuck chewing gum on a girl's hair because she hated her thick smooth hair, seventeen, she had first met her best friend, Rey. Rey! Her mind stopped. Where was Rey? What was she doing here, wherever she was?

Sharon couldn't open her eyes. It was as if they were stuck by glue. Sharon forced her eyelids to open and absorbed her surroundings. The room was painted grayish. It was not exactly very small but was tiny compared to her bedroom but also exceptionally neat. It resembled very closely to a ward in a... a hospital! Sharon panicked and turned around hoping she was mistaken. Probably, it was some hi-tech spa. Only that it wasn't, she could see it no matter how she wished to think otherwise.

There was a vase beside her, which had orchids in them, and another bouquet was lying beside the vase. Sharon picked the bouquet. The orchids were fresh and she noticed a card in it, reading, Please Get Well Soon'. Sharon smiled, thinking of Rey and his concern.

But what exactly had happened to her... Why was she here?

Sharon looked around and found a button with a human figure on it. She pressed it waiting for something to happen. After about ten minutes a woman in her late fifties came in and with a gentle motherly smile, said, "Oh good, you're awake."

"Why am I in a hospital? What happened to me?" She asked throatily. The lady replied, "You were in an accident."

Accident. Oh yes. Things were a bit clearer and now that the lady mentioned it, she remembered the accident. She was in the car with Simi when another car collided with hers head on.

"By the way, Sharon, I am Pallavi Joshi."

"How do you know my name?" Sharon asked, confused.

"Actually we have talked quite a lot of times."

"What!" Sharon exclaimed, sitting bolt upright making her head hammer in her skull. Immediately her hand flew up to her head, where she felt muslin bandage wrapped around her head. Mrs. Joshi came closer to her to examine her head but Sharon promptly said, "I am fine," raising her hand, signaling to stop.

"Are you sure honey?"

"Yes."

Mrs. Joshi hesitated and slowly moved aside.

Sharon finally asked, "What do you mean by, we have talked a lot of times. I don't remember ever seeing you before."

The nurse patiently explained, "This is very common in such cases. You had a pretty bad concussion on your head...  I will explain this in the morning. Now, if you need anything else, call me."

"Mrs. Joshi," the nurse turned around, "I need some water. And my head is aching."

"I'll get you water and aspirin." She hurried off, soon returning with a glass in one hand and a tablet in the other. Sharon gulped the tablet after saying thank you. Mrs. Joshi lightly caressed her hand on Sharon's head saying, "It's three at night. You go to sleep and we will talk in the morning."

With one final maternal smile, she left and Sharon dropped back in her bed.

The morning light directly fell on Sharon's face waking her up.

"Oh good morning. Sharon" She heard Mrs. Joshi's soft voice. Sharon opened her eyes and subconsciously smiled at the homely looking lady. She got up into a sitting position and noticed the nurse call someone.

"Good Morning, Mrs. Joshi" She said.

"Wait," Pallavi said, snapping her phone shut, "you remember me?"

"Yeah...we talked last night."

The nurse smiled. "Good, that means you are over your post traumatic amnesia."

The door opened and a youngish doctor came in followed by two trainees. Sharon noticed the doctor had big gentle eyes and very straight hair. He was not exactly on the fit side, with a slight paunch visible beneath his coat. The other two trainees on the other hand were comparatively quite well to do although neither fell in the appealing category. The doctor flashed her a professional smile and said, "Hello Ms. Raiprakash, I am Dr. Mehta and..." he looked down at the papers and said, "I want ask you a few basic questions. Just to check your well being. Some of them might seem idiotically obvious but please bear with me. First of all, how do you feel?"

"I am fine."

"Okay, so what's your name?"

"Sharon Raiprakash."

"And where are you right now?"

"In a hospital," she replied kind of irritated. I mean they could at least ask some sensible questions.

"Do you know what happened to you?"

"Yes, I had a car accident. Another car hit mine head on."

"Very good." He smiled ticking on his notepad.

"Now, since there was a slight inflammation in your brain," he closed his pen and setting the notepad aside, said, "I want to check if you are okay, because you have been extremely lucky to get away with nothing too major. So look at the tip of this pen."

He started to move the pen from side to side, with Sharon's eyes following it and then she waved her hand in front saying, "Please stop now."

"Why?" the doctor moved forward in curiosity, "is your head spinning?"

"No, but you are bugging me." Sharon snapped. She noticed the two trainees giggle.

The doctor moved a little back looking at her reproachfully as though she was a mannerless kid.

"Seems you are okay, so here are the medicines," his voice was clipped as he handed her the prescription and continued, "If you need anything, call Mrs. Joshi." He walked off with his two trainees on his heels.

Mrs. Joshi entered the room.

"When did you leave?" Sharon asked.

"I left to wake your friends. They want to see you. I will tell them to come in." She turned and Sharon called out, "No, please. Don't."

The nurse turned back, perplexed, "Why, what's the matter?"

"I..." Sharon's hand went up to her bandage, "I don't look good."

"Sharon... you look beautiful, trust me."

"No, please, not today. Maybe tomorrow or day after, whenever they remove the bandage." Sharon pleaded.

Mrs. Joshi smiled and walked up to her sitting beside her said very gently, "Sharon, your friends have been waiting for you to get well for the past one week."

"One week?" Sharon asked, startled. "Did my Dad come?"

"Yeah, he did. And he will be visiting you today in the afternoon. He does so everyday. But about your friends, two of them did not leave the hospital for more than three hours. They have been that desperate to see you get well. Don't you think it will be unfair to them if you don't meet them?"

Sharon looked down. Surely, she did not want anyone to see her this way, but Mrs. Joshi was right, it would be downright mean if she did not let them meet her. So she nodded with her eyes closed.

Mrs. Joshi walked out and soon she heard the sound of shuffling of feet as many people came in the room. She opened her eyes and she was so shocked to see the people around her that she completely forgot to be conscious of her dressing.

She saw Swayam walk up to her and cupping her face in his hands with relief all over his face, he said, "Thank God your fine. Thank God." He moved forward to hug her, but Sharon yanked her face out his hands and shoving him aside screaming, "How dare you?"

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Mine.

Okay,first things first-I really apologise to keep you waiting for so long like literally so long. . .Really very Sorry!Hopefully I wont do it again

Now coming to the update,Finally the voice of Sharon fills the void if this ff.Clearly she has forgot quite a lot of her life...maybe a partial amnesia!SlThe last line she does not remember Swayam 😭 I so knew this was gonna happen. . .Why Swayam of all the people????And you ended it right there!Not fair!
The story has taken a turn and I am extremely excited to read what happens next. 😊 Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 9 years ago
rosyrkohli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
unresing 
i was waiting for u to update 
sply after reading tis chapter i dont knoe wat to say 
u r killing me wit each update 
why buddy did you stop at such crucial point 
i was waiting for swaron meet 
i don knoe if u hav heard about the movie vow 
ur ff reminds me so strongly about one of the things said thr 
we live our lives in moments u need to knoe which one was
tat impactful tat can change our lives
defo tis accident is a one of those moments foe swayam 
he needs to make sharon fall for him all ova again 
which will be interesting to read  
sharon is awake finally n she remembers only a part of her life πŸ€”
n the way she flinched on seeing swayam was beautifully penned  
one thing which was remarkably penned was the section 
whr she wakes up n takes in the surrounding 
whr she might be 
it was quite apt n crisp 
i hav to say ur presentation skills are perfect the way u thro 
the language n create a pic of the scene in ur readers mind 
is exceptional 
all in all a very well formed strong update 
i m looking forward to ur update in sumtym 
regards-rosy πŸ€—

Edited by rosyrkohli - 9 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really amazing dear.. finally sharon is awake now... bt she have memories till she was 17... means swayam is not her bf in this context... god ..what swayam is gonna do now... thank God she remembers rey..he will help her out.. update soon this time plz... thanks 4 d pm
pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Do continue and pm me
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for d pm
nice update