Laagi Tujhse Lagan

The Red String Theory (Chapter 17 updated on page 59) - Page 26

goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -daya-

I'm going with the flow. Hmm now where have I heard that before? ;) As you know quite well things just happen to fall into place without planning with my story😆 so we'll see where it takes me...Somwhere fabulous I'm sure! ;) though I don't want to go on too long..there is a bit to happen Now don't be such a tease, do spill dearie ;) still and well aren't we always in the same boat haha I myself may feel like concealing ðŸ˜‰ Talking to you is like talking to the mirror! Spendidly Spooky (I do love a good alliteration LOL- throw in a oxymoron and I'm smitten!) ;) 

PS. I loved Frozen...girlz rule...!
HAha my sister was around to stay this weekend and safe to say my niece played "Let it go" Al weekend...and by play I mean she actually did the entire performance, she'd sing it and do all the dance moves all the way down to the hand gestures and when Elsa digs her foot hard into the ground. Such a cutie pie, my little munchkin! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: goody2shoes

I'm going with the flow. Hmm now where have I heard that before? ;)  Don't have a clue *blinks innocently*As you know quite well things just happen to fall into place without planning with my story😆 so we'll see where it takes me...Somwhere fabulous I'm sure! ;) let's hope :P  though I don't want to go on too long..there is a bit to happen Now don't be such a tease, do spill dearie ;) You wish! *said in mishal syle*😉still and well aren't we always in the same boat haha I myself may feel like concealing ðŸ˜‰ Talking to you is like talking to the mirror! Spendidly Spooky (I do love a good alliteration LOL- throw in a oxymoron and I'm smitten!) ;)  haha aren't we just a boatload of those

PS. I loved Frozen...girlz rule...!
HAha my sister was around to stay this weekend and safe to say my niece played "Let it go" Al weekend...and by play I mean she actually did the entire performance, she'd sing it and do all the dance moves all the way down to the hand gestures and when Elsa digs her foot hard into the ground. Such a cutie pie, my little munchkin! 
Awww sounds cute...I like that song but god it's been overplayed😆

goody2shoes thumbnail
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi naila

waiting for u busybee😆
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Naila...you are a  "humid prepossessing Homo Sapien with a full sized aortic pump..." 
Tell me do you know what that really says? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰

Edited by -daya- - 9 years ago
goody2shoes thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -daya-

Naila...you are a  "humid prepossessing Homo Sapien with a full sized aortic pump..." 

Tell me do you know what that really says? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰

AWWW sweetie!

"I am a warm, nice person with a big heart." Why didn't you sign this off as "Baby kangaroo?" 
That was both the sweetest and funniest thing Joey ever did. The fact that he used a Thesaurus for his own  name!!!! Man I miss that show ;p

@All: SO I know I said I'm trying to get the next chapter up for this weekend...but I may have to delay it somewhat. Hectic is my schedule right now, but more than that, I just don't have the energy (more on that later) But in the meantime: I really want to thank you all for your patience and excitement. It warms my heart to see how much you guys are enjoy this fic...when it started off it really was a stab in the dark (and if I stuck the original-it would have gone in a much different direction...I'll fill you in on that sometime!) but the fact that it has taken your fancy really really humbles me!!!!!

Edited by goody2shoes - 9 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail

AWWW sweetie!

"I am a warm, nice person with a big heart." Why didn't you sign this off as "Baby kangaroo?" 
That was both the sweetest and funniest thing Joey ever did. The fact that he used a Thesaurus for his own  name!!!! Man I miss that show ;p

I would've but then I knew you'd guess it right away
Naila, he used a Theee-saurus for his own name...Joey was just too damn funny🤣 
I loved when Chandler says: :You know what? You don't need a thesaurus, just write from here, (points at his own heart) your full sized aortic pump.😆

@All: SO I know I said I'm trying to get the next chapter up for this weekend...but I may have to delay it somewhat. Hectic is my schedule right now, but more than that, I just don't have the energy (more on that later) But in the meantime: I really want to thank you all for your patience and excitement. It warms my heart to see how much you guys are enjoy this fic...when it started off it really was a stab in the dark (and if I stuck the original-it would have gone in a much different direction...I'll fill you in on that sometime!) but the fact that it has taken your fancy really really humbles me!!!!!

Considering I'm on same boat (surprise surprise😛)  I will not comment on your delay. 
And I do want to know your original version though you've already given me glimpses of that too...

will be waiting for your UD..whenever you can manage it :) 

goody2shoes thumbnail
Daya: I think we should make a pact to try and speak in as many Friends quotes as possible from now on! You game for that? ;)
Yes I probably will give you all a run down of what I was going to run with once I've finished this story...which isn't too far off now. (Make of that what you will.) lol ;) 
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Daya: I think we should make a pact to try and speak in as many Friends quotes as possible from now on! You game for that? ;)

Yes I probably will give you all a run down of what I was going to run with once I've finished this story...which isn't too far off now. (Make of that what you will.) lol ;) 

"Oh...my...gawd!" I'm so game!!! 🤣 this should be fun! 

I'll wait for you to enlighten me...

jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

pls ud