Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi naila

Superb SS...run away intelligent bride & intelligent dutta...chemistry is bound to take...pls ud soon😊

Edited by jedy25 - 9 years ago
goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jedy25

Hi naila

Superb SS...run away intelligent bride & intelligent dutta...chemistry is bound to take...pls ud soon😊

HI Jedy :) thank you for your kind words and reading. Will update soon hopefully :)
dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi naila

wonder story😊

like it naku a doc...dutta journalist

how their path crossed waiting to know

ud soon

big thanxs for starting one👏

uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi naila
you are awesome writer...tasha are different...i enjoyed their new persona...doc & journo...pls one request don't leave it incomplete...every good story derserve a end
write soon...waiting for ud😊
goody2shoes thumbnail
Originally posted by: dilse14

hi naila

wonder story😊

like it naku a doc...dutta journalist

how their path crossed waiting to know

ud soon

big thanxs for starting one👏

Thank you dear, for reading and your praise :)

All shall be revealed soon. Yes their paths will cross. Very soon. And surely it will leave an impact...how deep? I shall leave you to ponder than thought :) 

Once again thank you 
FASSBEN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

HI Naila

Very much enjoyed the ud so Nakku Is a Doc and Dutta Is a Journalist good to read he have different careers, Can't wait how they will meet

Thanks again Pls ud really soon

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

TRST.chap2

Wow west end rented flat? She must be dirty rich.. or is she sharing with others? where in Bayswater or Knightsbridge?ohh i guess closet to UCL...

Loved the peek into uni life..and the fads of 2004.. laughed.. brought back some memories.. and gosh the rent share  [mere waqat] was such a chore.. badgering the rest of the crew to chip in time.. mind you life did become living it by the book..  love Naku in the role of healing and saving lives.. I tell you, I think they are divine, exceptional..

Dutta political correspondent.. great, was amused  you introduced him with  the back drop of US elections.. in which  the whole world is plugged into.. who will make it to the white house?.. I liked his love of travel..

So Baji and Dutta twosome.. Baji  as seen in a lovable role, humorous , annoying and always there for Dutta..  Dutta sounds a bit of a rebel, doing his things, his way, having an opinion and probably not afraid to show it either..

Loved the localized and contemporary chronological references.. a well written and engaging chapter.. please continue naila.. now want to see if the doc is chosen by him? or his family? many thanks and much love. hammie.

tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Naila, thanks for ud , like this nakku she ditched the groom on wedding day my previous most fav Tasha  FF turned out to be the one where Nakku got ditched at the alter... it's the one I go to read whenever I miss Tasha...

You described both their lives very well, the student life of a nerd and  the other with the devil may care attitude... Passion for Tasha's chosen professions too good ... my fav was yet to come , BAJIRAO PATEL...  I love bajirao friend ho toh aisa... nunga bhaga aaya airport pe😆...loved their conversation... enjoyed reading both chapters waiting for next...
goody2shoes thumbnail
Originally posted by: FASSBEN

HI Naila

Very much enjoyed the ud so Nakku Is a Doc and Dutta Is a Journalist good to read he have different careers, Can't wait how they will meet

Thanks again Pls ud really soon

Hi Fassben :) Thank you for reading. Yes she is a doctor and he is a journo. I deliberately wanted to pick two professions that were very different yet clearly portrayed the smartness of the two characters subtly. Their meeting will be interesting, to say the least ;) ... I know I can be such a tease.

Please keep reading and thanks again 
goody2shoes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

TRST.chap2

Wow west end rented flat? She must be dirty rich.. or is she sharing with others? where in Bayswater or Knightsbridge?ohh i guess closet to UCL... aaah alas my knowledge of the south is as about detailed as is my footie knowledge...yeah you can gather what I mean from that ;) [sidenote: I very nearly made Nakusha a fellow student of my uni, but in the end decided against it, mainly because of UCL's listing in the tables in regards to its med school...although having said that my own uni does not rank far behind. ;)] 

Loved the peek into uni life..and the fads of 2004.. laughed.. brought back some memories.. Yes I laugh myself too. I was 12 at the time (it was ten years ago) but oh my how fashion has evolved. 

and gosh the rent share  [mere waqat] was such a chore.. badgering the rest of the crew to chip in time.. mind you life did become living it by the book..  love Naku in the role of healing and saving lives.. I tell you, I think they are divine, exceptional..Yes I have a very special place in my heart for medical professionals. Such respect for them :) 

Dutta political correspondent.. great, was amused  you introduced him with  the back drop of US elections.. in which  the whole world is plugged into.. who will make it to the white house?.. I liked his love of travel..My dutta is a free spirit. That is all I'm going to say at this point. More shall become clearer in the next few chapters. 

So Baji and Dutta twosome.. Baji  as seen in a lovable role, humorous , annoying and always there for Dutta..  Baji is my comic relief. Also he is the only guy (bar one or two other fictional characters) who would run into the airport half naked just to say goodbye to his best friend. I love this silly fool! Dutta sounds a bit of a rebel, doing his things, his way, having an opinion and probably not afraid to show it either..you've hit the nail on it's head ;) 

Loved the localized and contemporary chronological references.. a well written and engaging chapter.. please continue naila.. now want to see if the doc is chosen by him? or his family? many thanks and much love. hammie. and all shall be revealled soon. I promise. As ever thank you so much for reading. I loved your comments. You really are engaging with this story. This makes me sooo happy. Please keep reading. Next update should be soon. 

thank you once again :)