The Red String Theory (Chapter 17 updated on page 59) - Page 31

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by goody2shoes

Edited by .LionHeart. - 9 years ago

HI Naila

Awesome UD Dutta and Roops convo was really nice. Dutta find out about her miscarriages and they father's mistress. jerk and Nakku clear the air but not before Dutta gives him a bloody nose that was too good.

Pls UD really soon

Thank as always take care 
Originally posted by .LionHeart.

Originally posted by FASSBEN

HI Naila hello how are you? :)

Awesome UD Thank you very much :)
Dutta and Roops convo was really nice. I'm glad it took your fancy. That scene means a lot to me. Dutta find out about her miscarriages and they father's mistress. Quite a lot info to digest in one night huh? Really Baji's wedding is huge in many ways jerk and Nakku clear the air Yes it was about time we bid this kebab mein haddi adieu ;) but not before Dutta gives him a bloody nose that was too good. Yeah I thought it was time for some blood and well he kinda deserved it! ;P 

Pls UD really soon I shall try my best

Thank as always take care  You too :)
Oh that part about man to man had more there LOL I wrote: or man to little lady which will be much more fascinating to see! 
I don't know what happened haha I even wrote it would be amusing to have a girl as bold as him...

and I do hate coffee! 
Thank you naila for a fab ud, the Roops giving long overdue home truths to her Bhau ... about time too...he not only abandoned her on her wedding but throughout his life he was only thinking of himself unknowingly like his parents in some way.. what I don't get is he was in touch with baji , how come he never even enquired after Roops, since he did leave in the middle of her wedding😒 it seems somewhat cold hearted in a way to just break the ties with his only sibling.

Jerk back only to get a bleeding nose and put him in his place, he wasn't such a big catch anyway since Nakku has everything she wants or needs, he didn't even have a half decent family...me waiting to see what more dramas will unfold at this baji nautanki's wedding... I mean a mistress of Mr Patil sen..  who bhi khullam khulla uff.. ud soon please ..the suspense is unbearable about Mrs. Patil junior. thanks till next time.. take care...bye.

Hi naila

loved the ud...dutta & roops maybe for first time in their life...seat together ...it seems so real...roops adore her bro...dutta's guilt for not been there...family secret of dad mistress...lot to catch up...I wish they r connected in present too

Jerk comes marching...dutta ring is cause of concern...jerk too want an answer like us...😆jerk & naku finally had a closure...

Its dutta & naku ...let see where it takes

.good things come to people who wait...u r good anyways ...😳.plz ud soon

Edited by Nakusha - 9 years ago
hi naila
wonderful ud
dutta & roops talked ...like never talked before
actually too there was no bonding before
jerk trophy wife...dream shattered
naku was cordial...with jerk...things ended for good
pls ud soon

Hi naila

Awesome ud...roops missed her older bro...she was fond him...dutta got to know it...is it too late now

Jerk had the guts to march & confront naku...she handle it too well

Pls ud soon

Edited by sona89 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by .LionHeart.

Oh that part about man to man had more there LOL I wrote: or man to little lady which will be much more fascinating to see! 
I don't know what happened haha I even wrote it would be amusing to have a girl as bold as him...

and I do hate coffee! 

It would be amusing...leave it to me and I shall what I can do. Or rather what I can do based on the scope of this plot ;)

As to coffee: Hi-5 sista!!!! *Z snap*