Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: tahera57

Hi Tahera :) Thank you naila for a fab ud, My pleasure, I'm just happy that you guys are enjoying this story! :) the Roops giving long overdue home truths to her Bhau ... Indeed long overdue. Painful too, but hey it's better late then never huh? :) about time too...
he not only abandoned her on her wedding Yes that was a bit harsh. While I can't condemn him for his actions-I assume a lot of people in the same situation would do the same, heck I'm sure Naku said so much to him in Sydney. She even added she'd kick a chair for drama...it was a little cruel for him to not even see his sister before he left. By bygones ey? : but throughout his life he was only thinking of himself unknowingly like his parents in some way.. what I don't get is he was in touch with baji , how come he never even enquired after Roops, since he did leave in the middle of her wedding😒 it seems somewhat cold hearted in a way to just break the ties with his only sibling.I'm glad you pointed that out. It would seem that he was in touch with baji and did ask about his family BUT there is asking and wanting to know. He was so adamant to get out of that hell hole that I'm guessing he never paid much attention. He even realises that, when he starts tlaking to Roops and cringes at the fact that he never asked about her. It is sad, it is that he only had one sibling but he couldnt even make it work with her...bUT as Daya pointed out: why would he have? He grew up with a very messed up upbringing (mind you the same as Roops) he was never taughtt he value of people, or relationships...heck recall back the very first time I intro'd Dutta and he was thinking about his friendship with Baji he so much as said; he's not have maintained that friendship if it had not been for Baji himself. So clearly even where Dutta feels a strong bond and cares for that person he still would have struggled in maintaining a relationship...Now with that in mind, let's treck over to Nakusha or rather his Rosie: does it make you wonder, what may have gone down between them that left things so bitter???? ;) 

Jerk back only to get a bleeding nose and put him in his place, Yes as if being a jilted groom at probably one of the most costliest weddings wasn't bad enough he had to fly all the way over to paris for his bloody nose ;p Fool.

he wasn't such a big catch anyway LOLOLOLOL Meow!!!!!! 

since Nakku has everything she wants or needs, he didn't even have a half decent family...That to me is a big point, one which perhaps Naku herself has still not quite grasped. Maybe because she doesn't know what a family is like or should be like. 

me waiting to see what more dramas will unfold at this baji nautanki's wedding...So you are waiting for MORE drama. ... well as you wish! :) 

I mean a mistress of Mr Patil sen..  who bhi khullam khulla uff..Yep you felt sickly right? Join the club. TBH as to the openness I don't think anyone other than the Patil's no about Mr Patil Snr extra activities...Yes that woman is at the wedding but let's not forget this a huge wedding and she too is part of the upper social circle that these people belong too. SO really yes Mr P is having an affair one which is wife knows about but I think that is as far as it goes. This people are really gross aren't they? ;) 

ud soon please ..the suspense is unbearable about Mrs. Patil junior. LOL I love that that is the name you've opted for for her. LOL. Another person other than the jerk who I have not deliberately named in this fic! :)  thanks till next time.. take care...bye. Thank you for reading Tahera. It is joy to read your comments! Take care, I shall try my best to update soon! :) 

goody2shoes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nakusha

Hi naila Hello Nakusha. How are you?

loved the ud...as ever thank you dear :) dutta & roops maybe for first time in their life...seat together ...TBH other than perhaps in their childhod when they played together, I think you are right. This may have been the first time they one: sat together alone and two: talked. it seems so real...roops adore her bro...She does. But he does love her too. Even if he has miserably failed to show her that so far. dutta's guilt for not been there...Quite the guilt huh? family secret of dad mistress...lot to catch up...A LOT ;P I wish they r connected in present too Hmmm, well as you wish ;P 

Jerk comes marching...Yes he does have the awful propensity to turn up uninvited at the worst of times doesn't he?  dutta ring is cause of concern...jerk too want an answer like us..LOLOLOL yeah he's another member of the club ;P .😆jerk & naku finally had a closure... YES. About time. So now that Nakusha is in the all clear, that leaves one person to arrive at that place too now: the same person who is busy (sulking)-Brooding. 

Its dutta & naku ...let see where it takes Yes just the three of them: Dutta, his rosie, and his bloomin' mysterious Ring ki kahani. ;P 

.good things come to people who wait..Indeed! Love that saying! :) .u r good anyways ...😳.Awww shucks! Aren't you just a cutie pie :) plz ud soon I shall try my best and thank you so much!!!!! ;p 

goody2shoes thumbnail
Originally posted by: dilse14

hi naila Hello :) How are you?

wonderful ud Thank you :) 
dutta & roops talked ...like never talked before Yes they did talk and my how they talked. 
actually too there was no bonding before between D and R? Maybe. But I like to believe they never gave that bonding a chance. 
jerk trophy wife...dream shattered Wasn't really much of a dream to begin with was it? besides if Trophy wife he wants, trophy wife he can get. I'm sure there are plenty of women who would jump at the chance. 
naku was cordial...with jerk...things ended for good Yeah they kept it quite civil. TBH I wanted to show their communication as fizzled. They didn't have anything to say to each other. Long before their failed wedding, in all sense of the phrase, they were a closed chapter. 
pls ud soon I shall try my best! Thank you for reading :) 

goody2shoes thumbnail
Originally posted by: sona89

Hi naila hello Sona :) 

Awesome ud...thank you :) roops missed her older bro...Yes she missed him a lot. Ergo all the anger which was really her love. she was fond him...She was more than fond of him dutta got to know it...is it too late now is it? I like to see it as a renewal of their relationship. They have both been given a new clean slate. The air has been cleared and they have expressed how they feel so really now it is just  matter of creating happy memories together :) 

Jerk had the guts to march & confront naku...Yeah he really did! she handle it too well she was rather mature in her confrontation. Makes you wonder then why she made such a show at the wedding. Dutta has already made a pact with her that he'll answer her query but only if she tells him why she snapped now.  I also get the feeling when the Jerk asked her, there was something she was about to say but then decided not too...hmmm all these questions... lol

Pls ud soon I shall try! :) Thank you for reading

uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi naila
awesome ud...the screat of high class...gossip worth discussing & reading...dutta had hear for it...roops isn't in a happy state
jerk got a nose jab...deserve it...now rosie & dutta...ud soon😊
mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi naila
fab ud...mess cleared...means jerk😆...dutta can relax...fist too...ring oh! is between both...ud fast😊
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi naila
waiting for ud...interesting turn ...😊
goody2shoes thumbnail
Originally posted by: uwith

hi naila Hi Uvi ;) 

awesome ud...Thank you the screat of high class...gossip worth discussing & reading...dutta had hear for it...roops isn't in a happy state Yes it's quite the revelation. 
jerk got a nose jab...LOL that is a good way to put it. deserve it...now rosie & dutta...ud soon😊 I shall try my best, thank you :) 

goody2shoes thumbnail
Originally posted by: mirage123

hi naila hello :) 

fab ud..Thank you :) .mess cleared...means jerk😆...well he is now in quite  a messy state so... ;P dutta can relax..something tells me he won't though .fist too...ring oh! is between both...ud fast😊 Dutta's hands are quite the talking point :) ;) thank you for reading

goody2shoes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi naila Hi Nakusha 

waiting for ud...interesting turn ...😊

Working on it now, just been busy with a few things. It might take longer than usual, but I'll try my best. :)