The Red String Theory (Chapter 17 updated on page 59) - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago

HI Naila

Awesome ud very beautifully written. loved the first meeting Dutta and Nakku had loved the conv they had with each other loved the style you written It

Thanks once again Pls ud next part really soon
thanks Naila for the latest ud, Nakku Dutta meeting was too good, they were good with each other all their convo  lead to their very souls deep into their secret place enjoyed reading looking forward to their next two , until latest 4th.
Originally posted by dilse14

hi naila

wonderful ud

dutta & naku convo ...every emotion could feel it...you are too good

continue soon...plsss😊

Thank you. I'm glad you liked the interaction. I was admittedly nervous about it. I'm just happy it went down well with you guys :)

Thank you for reading :) 
Originally posted by uwith

hi naila
awesome ud...i felt like i 'm watching the characters...such well written story...enjoying every bit...dutta & naku convo...too good...waiting for next😊

Aww thank you. I was worried that the conversation/interaction wouldn't flow. In my head it made sense lol, but I didn't know if that translated well on paper (or computer rather as is the case here) But thank you dear! 

Also, I apologise profusely to you, I've just realised I didn't respond to your first comment about not leaving this story unfinished. I try to reply to everyone but for some odd reason your comment went under my radar. I'm sorry, I wasn't deliberately singling you out. Indeed, I shall finish this. In fact unfinished stories (FF's) are one of my pet peeves. There is the absolutely amazing story I read about one of my other OTP's for a different show on Fanfiction.net and it's not been updated since last september. I'm still waiting with eager hope (kinda like Paro and her diya in Devdas lol) But alas still no update. I guess I should be grateful for the story-albeit unfinished-that the author shared in the first place. It truly is epic!

Anyway thank you once again. I have written a chunk of the next bit, but I am yet to plan an ending. Either way thank you dear for reading. :) 
Originally posted by FASSBEN

HI Naila

Awesome ud very beautifully written. loved the first meeting Dutta and Nakku had loved the conv they had with each other loved the style you written It

Thanks once again Pls ud next part really soon

Hello,

Aww thank you. As you've probably gathered the conversation was the bit I was most anxious about. But if it's pleased you guys then I can sigh a breath of relief ;) 

thank you for reading, hopefully the next update shall be soon.
Originally posted by tahera57

thanks Naila for the latest ud, Nakku Dutta meeting was too good, they were good with each other all their convo  lead to their very souls deep into their secret place enjoyed reading looking forward to their next two , until latest 4th.

I'm glad you enjoyed it Tahera. 

My aim was to show that despite these two being complete strangers and meeting for the first time, they can peer into each others souls and minds. Clearly they have a connection that some of us will unfortunately go through our whole lives not ever gaining with another. In this instance-for the purpose of this story- it's supposed to be romantic, but the romance aside it's actually quite saddening isn't that some people just never feel that at ease with someone? 

Hopefully these two clowns will recognise and appreciate what they share and do something about it, in time...or will they? ;) 

Next update soon hopefully, thanks for reading 

TRST. chap 4

Ohhh ahhh chakas! Loved the  cuss! Jeooo Dutta! spoken like a real sher.. love the feel of the chapter already.. put mz hoity toity  dolly bird in her place.. tell you what  naila.. reminded me of that scene in  early LTL 1 when he preferred to remember the pain involved in pulling out his enemies bullet..

Delightful and rib tickling exchanges between Dutta and  Naku.. well it seems his witty cum humour is all geared to impress this rather good looking  quack..he's even willing to accept moving with her medical team..  his ring tone!haa haa yes he has created dhoom on the forum..

Loved when she over hears duji phone call..  the mention of word "Bhau"

Interesting in a short span of time many personal details he managed to wrangle out  of her pretty clever.. even sad bits about her mamaa..that she was the undesired girl child... Naku creates apathy in his heart.  

So far it appears that Naku is the withdrawn one.. wary of forming close relationships.. Dutta is more easy going ,well travelled, tasted the fun side of life ..but.. spoke too soon I have..

However one thing is a welcomed.. he does make an impression on her, not just his nature but his looks too.. hummm..so far so good.

So Dutta's relationship with his mother shaky.. she sees his name and family in him.. not the man, or her son Dutta.. does she even know him? by the sounds of it.. not.. the family name looms between them.. the tenet what is acceptable and expected from a patil.. male child??

Some strange bond makes waves between them.. that which makes her speak and makes him a listener.. role reversal where Dutta spoke and  Naku listened and counselled..

Loved the easy, introductions, getting to know each other that transpires between them.. especially the first impressions  they arrive at about each other after their first meeting..

So Dutta running.. running from his binding familial heritage ..

What a lovely meeting between the two.. they seem to get on like house on fire.. pyar tu hona hi hai.. baat sun loved your urdu/hindi  bits in the  text..  I relate very well to them.. thanks mate.. fantastic chapter.. bravo! joy to read.  continue  please .. much love hammie..

p.s sorry for late comment me was doing  wu's.

hi naila
loved the ud...every word every emotion...thumbs up...you are too talented to get a rating from me..😊dutta & naku meeting in unsual circumstances...yet they opened up their life in fornt
nakusha mom doesn't deserve anything ...she was terrible...dutta had a big burden on his shoulder to carry lineage...
i loved the way brought out each scene...i 'm loving it...ud soon
Originally posted by Hamlet53

TRST. chap 4

Ohhh ahhh chakas! Loved the  cuss! Jeooo Dutta! spoken like a real sher.. love the feel of the chapter already.. put mz hoity toity  dolly bird in her place.. tell you what  naila.. reminded me of that scene in  early LTL 1 when he preferred to remember the pain involved in pulling out his enemies bullet.. Is this Post Supriya time or when she was in it? I only started watching around the wedding eps, so I don't really know much before, albeit I have youtubed a few clips here and there. I really ought to watch from the beginning right, to see how the epicness that is Tasha began ;) Ahh but thank you sweetie :) 

Delightful and rib tickling exchanges between Dutta and  Naku.. well it seems his witty cum humour is all geared to impress this rather good looking  quack..he's even willing to accept moving with her medical team.. Yes I love to see parring between couples...does that make me weird? I much prefer to see the exchange of wits between my OTPs than have sickly romantic rain sequences and moments of the two just gazing into each others eyes. For me that's really boring there isn't anything unique in it, I much prefer sparring or other moments that highlight the underlying foundations of a couple. I'll give you an example from LTL; one of my most favourite TaSha moments is in the jungle when Naku tries to bandage his hand and he sulkily refuses, she does it again, he refuses, he then offers her his waistcoat, she dumps it when he tries to bandage himself. She bandages him up against his better judgement. She then snatches his waistcoat. I loved it. There were no exchange of words, but nor did they stare like gormless cows at one anothers faces rather that simple scene spoke volumes. We Nakusha rise out of her meek shell and we saw Dutta be put in his place so as to speak. To me that was far more romantic than any old 'stare into each others eyes while a song plays in the background'

his ring tone!haa haa yes he has created dhoom on the forum..I thought hard about what song to put in. I nearly went with Outkast and Hey ya (I'm sure you recall it, alas I embarassingly admit I too had it as my ringtone,) but then I thought no, let me put some bollywood into it. More so, It's Baji who is calling so yes definitely this song sums up their bromance...besides it was one of the biggest hits of 04 so it had to be there

Loved when she over hears duji phone call..  the mention of word "Bhau"

Interesting in a short span of time many personal details he managed to wrangle out  of her pretty clever.. even sad bits about her mamaa..that she was the undesired girl child... Naku creates apathy in his heart.  They are both people who keep their cards close to their chest, yet when it came to each other; the proverbial tap was opened and hence gushed forth a lot of emotion that is out of character for the two of them. 

So far it appears that Naku is the withdrawn one.. wary of forming close relationships.. Dutta is more easy going ,well travelled, tasted the fun side of life ..but.. spoke too soon I have..

However one thing is a welcomed.. he does make an impression on her, not just his nature but his looks too.. hummm..so far so good. If an apple is an apple lets call it an apple; THEY WERE CHECKING EACH OTHER OUT. 

So Dutta's relationship with his mother shaky.. she sees his name and family in him.. not the man, or her son Dutta.. does she even know him? by the sounds of it.. not.. the family name looms between them.. the tenet what is acceptable and expected from a patil.. male child??Hold onto that thought. More to come

Some strange bond makes waves between them.. that which makes her speak and makes him a listener.. role reversal where Dutta spoke and  Naku listened and counselled..

Loved the easy, introductions, getting to know each other that transpires between them.. especially the first impressions  they arrive at about each other after their first meeting..

So Dutta running.. running from his binding familial heritage ..again only the tip of the iceberg. More to come

What a lovely meeting between the two.. they seem to get on like house on fire.. pyar tu hona hi hai.. baat sun loved your urdu/hindi  bits in the  text..I just can't resist. That's how I actually talk. In fact most of the times I add "ing" to the end of punjabi/urdu words at home. I know I am an odd child.  I relate very well to them.. thanks mate.. fantastic chapter.. bravo! joy to read.  continue  please .. much love hammie..

p.s sorry for late comment me was doing  wu's. please take your time. It is a treat to read your Wu's and of course your comments here.

As ever thank you Hammie. Keep reading. A lot of your thoughts are going to come to fruition. :) 

Originally posted by Nakusha

hi naila
loved the ud...every word every emotion...thumbs up...you are too talented to get a rating from me what!!!! OH my such a compliment you've sent me to cloud 9!..😊dutta & naku meeting in unsual circumstances...yet they opened up their life in fornt
nakusha mom doesn't deserve anything ...she was terrible...hold onto that thought. All may not be as it seems...that's all I shall say for now dutta had a big burden on his shoulder to carry lineage...
i loved the way brought out each scene...i 'm loving it...ud soon

Oh Nakusha. Thank you for your very glittery image. BUT honestly you are tooo kind with your words. I am blushing more than the Nakusha in the story now. Seriously you have flattered me to no end.

Please keep reading and commenting it warms my heart. I am aiming to have the next bit up soon. :) just a little busy with uni research, plethora of weddings (tis' wedding season) but I shall make time for this story which is fast becoming my baby LOL. 

Thank you once again