Punar Vivah

Arya OS~Beautiful Relations ~ my job treat~pt 1 on pg 1~13/8

maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi friends 😳😳😳

I am so happy to tell you all a very good news today 😛
yes i got my first job at Infosys company 😃😃😃 and coming sep 1 i am going to join there ... so this special OS is only for my cutie friends 🤗 My Job Treat babies ❤️

hope u enjoy it dear 😉

Edited by maha9 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha9 thumbnail
INDEX
Part 1 ~ Page 1

maha9 thumbnail
PART 1

It was a beautiful day.. yes the wedding day of arthi and prashant ... it was a arranged cum love marriage with the permission of their parents .. the wedding was simply grand as both were single child to their family..

arthi being daughter of a rich business man was opposite to her status just like her mother was !! she prefers everything simple and neat with a big helping kind heart.. her papa was so proud to have such angel in his life..

where as prashant was from middle class family and was brought up by his uncle and aunt .. even though she liked his nature humble character.. she took more time to accpet his proposal.. reason is her papa.. the love she had for him... but after so much difficulties prashant won her hand in marriage...

It was a big celebration in the scindia house and arthi got married to prashant with smiles all over her face... she seeked the blessings of her maa and papa before entering into the life of marriage with him..

finally the wedding night arrived... 

arthi was waiting for prashant watching the moon light... he came in a silence and gave her shock treatment but the result was opposite  as only he got scared with her scary mask and arthi laughed at him..

prashant: u never change arthi pagal u...

arthi: ji papa gave me this idea...

prashant: hmm i will deal with uncle tomorrow .. papa n beti planning against me..

arthi: even mumma too prashant.. she told me to give u this gift and gave a closed box.. it contained sindoor in it...

prashant: what is this arthi ? it must be urs actually

arthi: yes mine but u should only keep it on me daily..

prashant: ok madam ji i am so tired.. shall we go to sleep

arthi: oh ho usually groom wont get tired at their first night haina..

prashant: arthi stop pulling my legs.. and come inside so cold here..

(sorry guys i cant write any romantic scene between arthi and prashant even if he is good character in this OS ... i hate prashant totally forgive me 🤢)

so they slept off with the happiness in success of their love ...

in yash's room ...

yash got lost into his sweet memories with his lovely wife... which is only possible now..

yash holding her smiling pic : arthi why u left me so soon ? see i am alone to enjoy our daughter's happiness filled life .. i know u r always with me and our little arthi but i miss u so much today.. i want to hug u arthi i want to lie down in ur lap and feel ur soft fingers on my hair..  as tears escaped his eyes and fell on the pic..

suddenly the wind started to blow fast making the curtains fly .. yash sensed something similar in the scent yes its her scent surrounding him so lovingly.. he smiled and closed his eyes enjoying the soft breeze on his face .. hair .. on his whole body ...

yash: u came for me arthi u came only for me.. as he could see the beautiful image of arthi smiling and doing lots of loving gestures ...

once could say its just imagination but for yash its his arthi from heaven as he kept his eyes closed fearing she will disappear if he opens ...

arthi(mom): yash please open ur eyes.. i want to see it..

yash: promise me u wont disappear then i will open..

arthi(mom): ok baba promise now open as he slowly opened to see his arthi seated next to him and holding his hand..

yash: arthi did u really come for me..

arthi(mom): yes only for my yash.. u wanted to lie down in my lap haina . how could i refuse ur wish .. yash smiled and lie down on her lap as he used to do whenever he felt sooo happy or sad too... she lovingly caressed his hair and yash got lost into her eyes..

yash: did u see arthi how much our princess is happy with her prince...

arthi(mom): yes yash .. i always blessed her with lots n lots of happiness .. how could she be not happy ?

yash: i took and will take every decision with your accent only ok arthi

arthi(mom): ok baby go to sleep its midnight..

yash: promise me u wont leave ..

arthi(mom): i wont yash sleep first and he fell asleep with the happiness of being with his arthi...

this is yash's life ever since arthi left him alone with their daughter.. he used to call her and she would come for his eyes alone for his pure love.. yash will never consider it as dream bcoz he believes still arthi is by his side every second..

the morning came with bright smile..

arthi rose up quick and saw the smiling prashant in sleep too..

arthi: good morning baby wake up...

prashant: 5 more min arthi plzz

arthi: ok only 5 more min then i will pour hot water

prashant: oh God how can u change into perfect wife in just one day..

arthi: thats our power.. ok i will come soon...

after getting ready she first went to pray to her mumma to seek her blessing for new life.. but still prashant was not ready to wake up so she went to check on yash..

as she entered the room , she saw yash sleeping on the sofa hugging her mumma's pic...

arthi: papa again u lived a memory with mumma last night and took her pic carefully from his hand but he was holding it tight the whole night and it was little tough to get it out..

yash woke up with sound of her bangles and said good morning to his princess..

arthi: get up papa see u slept in this small sofa last night what if u have fallen down

yash: i wont fall down beta bcoz i lied down in ur mumma's lap..

arthi: oh so did u romance too with naughty look

yash gave a glare and held her ear tight: arthiii

arthi: sorry papa its paining .. so what did my mumma say ?

yash: she told my princess is looking so cute with her prince ..

arthi: hmm see mumma only told i look cute .. u did not say to me haina papa..

yash: so who kept black mark behind ur ears before we went to the hall ?

arthi: mumma would have told u so only u kept..

yash: arthi stop ur naughtiness and learn to be good wife like ur mumma

arthi: ofcourse i am .. if u want ask prashant

prashant just entered: yes uncle she threatened me ki if i dont wake up .. she will pour hot water on me..

arthi: prashant dear i only said in words but my papa has experience in it..

prashant: kya ?? uncle is this true ?

arthi: yes mumma used to wake up papa like that only... yash smiled remembering his moments..

then arthi made tasty sweets for the first day of their marriage and they had nice time... prashant started to help yash in their company management and arthi did not leave her papa after marriage.. prashant's uncle was so nice and gave permission for arthi's wish and all the 3 stayed together ...

one weekened evening all 3 were chatting when prashant asked yash is their marriage love or arranged ?

yash: love cum arranged just like u both .. but mine was one-sided love for long time as she did not accept me so easily

prashant: one-sided love ?? then how aunty married u uncle..

arthi: its a big story prashant .. papa told me when i was 5 years old... tell him also papa.. i want to listen to ur love story once again..

yash: ok ok i will tell..

~~~ flashback starts ~~~

it was a rainy season and train travel in rainy climate with chill breeze .. who wont like it !!! i was travelling to my friend's place for vacation along with my group.. it was my final year so we all planned to stay in each other's house and enjoy the places..

the journey was nearly 2 days so we planned lots of fun in the train.. first night of the journey came and we were playing songs game.. the person should end the song with a word and other person should start a song with the last word.. as the play was getting thrilling sound got rised and it became disturbance to that compartment.. an old man gave a warning to them yet they did not reduce the noise..

finally a girl convinced that old man to be calm ki she will handle the situation.. her voice itself was like song of bird and i was seated close to them so i heard it very clearly.. i got attracted to that voice and turned to see her face in anticipation but the wind made her long tresses fall on her face ...even then i could see her black eyeballs amidst the forest of silky hair.. it had the attracting power in it !!  i kept on looking at it that i forgot to see her calling me for a talk..

yash st: wow its ur lucky day yash.. if possible be a good boy so that she will pull ur cheeks or kiss u who knows..

so i followed her to the door and she finally adjusted  the hair neatly behind her ears and her moon like face was shining in the dark night..

she kept on calling me by waving her hand infront of me but i was lost in her beauty... finally i came to my sense.. and she smiled : hello mr... where r u dreaming ?

yash in slip of tongue: on u ?? and bit his tongue..

girl: what with a angry face..

yash: i am sorry i mean ur face was so bright so i thought if moon is standing before me...

girl: hmm trying to impress me .. good attempt but sorry i am engaged ..

yash: what so soon ?

girl: excuse me why am i telling this to u ? by the way i called u to tell .. my grandma is not feeling and we r taking her for an operation.. if u guys make this much noise she will get unbearable head ache .. so please can u ask ur friends to play without noise please..

yash: oh is it ??? i am sorry i will tell them and is problem serious ?

girl: not so serious but if we dont treat it on time it will become serious.. so we r rushing to do it..

yash: oh ok.. i know some doctors in that place.. if u need help tell me.. and gave my card to her

girl: thank u so much for ur help.. sure if i need will call u .. thanks once again yash ji looking at his name in card..

yash: u can call me yash itself and she was about to leave but stopped on the way...

yash st: how to know her name ? will she get angry if i ask her ? but she herself said : i am arthi dubey and nice to meet u .. then she left with smile..

i was jumping in joy and peeped my head out into the rain.. if my friend would have not called me back i would have stayed like that... they started to tease me when i said of our conversation .. even though she told she was engaged i could not stop my heart from loving her .. her every action.. she was sweet in her approach and even her anger showed cuteness.. that night was sleepless night for me .. only arthi was coming in my dream and i even admired her sleeping beauty face in the chances of going to the restroom ...

usually i hate these train journey and was waiting for it to end but after seeing her i was sad bcoz that was the last day with her and who knows will i get chance to meet her... so i tried to spend maximum time with her family than my friends.. they scolded me but i did not care..i helped her to get food and even chatted with her grandparents... they were such loving people that tehy treated me so nicely after arthi introduced me ..

finally the last hour came for me to be with her... i searched for her but found at the same place where we stood last night...

arthi: thanks for everything yash

yash: u know i was standing behind u

arthi: ji a girl can find a person is acting or not with his eyes..

yash: what did my eyes say ? with a excitement

arthi: hmm very good person .. u helped us with true care ..

yash: they r also like my granparents haina.. she just smiled .. so i asked why smiling ?

arthi: so u asked them i am engaged or not ? with a naughty eyes

yash stumbled for words: wooohh nehi.. i simply asked

arthi: its ok yash.. i also lied to u.. i am not engaged ... doing my prefinal year

yash's heart jumped in happiness: thanks for telling truth arthi

then we continued to tell about each other and time was passing by !! only 10 min left for her to get down.. and till she did not give her mobile no.. i too did not ask as it will not be nice... then i helped them to get down safely and she gave her hands for the last shake with a thank u ... i kept on waving bye till she disappeared from my view and sat on my seat..

friend: oye bhai .. finally ur arthi got down.. now will u come n chat little with us

yash: no yaar not interested ...

friend: then say u r in love

yash: no noo i just like her thats all..

friend: so u dont miss her

yash: i miss her so much

friend: then its love my dear.. i will pray to God ur love will come true ..

yash: dont play yaar.. its not love and left to stand on same door..

yash st: am i in love with her ? why am i feeling so different ? i was confused to myself ... untill that msg came to me ...

my mobile beeped with a msg from unknown no.. i prayed to God it should be arthi,, arthi.. and opened it with closed eyes... after opening my eyes i could not trust it... yes it was my arthi... she texted me that they reached hospital and grandma is admitted safely... i replied with take care and also added " miss U all " the u is in caps .. meaning its her !!

after sometime the reply came as " we miss U too " same U in caps .. yash found its definitely love !! but wanted to know what is her feeling towards me .. so i kept on checking on them daily thro calls and messages .. the time spent with her seemed like a world of immense happiness to me.. i was praying for the vacation to end soon so that i could see her again in my hometown atleast by chance.. yes she lives in the same city to my luck ...

days passed by and it was our last day of vacation as we all planned to return  mumbai the next day.. i got call from arthi !! my friends by this time knew i am in love with that angel and used to tease me lots.. so they did not let me to attend the call and grabbed phone from my hands ... one of my friends that too a girl attended the call in speaker mode...

arthi: hello yash

gf: hello who is this ?

arthi:(after silence) i am arthi yash's friend .. can i speak to him ?

gf looking at yash: he is not at home arthi ( i tried to get away from their hold.. but they were not ready to leave lover boy) i will inform him u called

arthi: oh ok then ... tell him my grandma is getting discharged today and .. and we r leaving to home ...

my heart started to beat faster and took mobile from her in a hurry before she could cut the call...

yash: hello arthi i am back sorry yaar left my mobile at home (giving a glare to his smiling friends)

arthi's voice had a change after knowing its yash : its ok yash.. we r catching the train in another 30 min.. soo.. i wanted to thank u for all the help u did..

yash: no mention arthi can i talk to them ?

friends whispered: see yaar yash is trying to be nice so that they will help him to get arthi...

then i spoke to her grandparents and they invited me to their home once i am back... after that arthi bid good bye to me and cut call

yash: guys i am going to meet my angel again !! and started to spin in happiness... kaash if we had left today who knows .. i could have travlled with her in same train again...

friend1: God please help our friend ... he is getting mad every day

friend2: he hugged me in sleep yaar ... and blaberred her name only... if i had not slapped him even he would have kissed me .. and everyone blast into laughter making me blush..

i was restless till i reached mumbai and was waiting for the perfect chance to go to her home ... and yes i got it too... my bday was nearing and i can meet her in the chance of inviting .. but it does not mean i was silent in between those days... we used to chat everyday and speak atleast once in three days .. sometimes i called and sometimes arthi called .. our relation grew well and my love was growing for her each day ...

one day i planned to go to her home and invite but kept it as surprise .. so i called to her and asked the address..

yash: arthi if u dont mind today eve shall i come to ur home ? no compulsion if u r free tell me

arthi: hmm yash today i have special class so i will come at only 6.30 .. no problem grandma and grandpa will be there... u can meet them

yash st: aree arthi i want to meet u only ..

arthi: yash did i say anything wrong ?

yash: no no i also have work till 7 so its ok for me.. but actually i had no work at all .. i lied to meet my angel

as planned i got ready by sharp 7 and took atleast 40 min before mirror to make myself look handsome yet simple as she preferred... by 7.15 i was standing at her doorstep and rang the bell

a maid opened the door and asked correctly whether i am yash ... she has told of my arrival ... i was asked to wait meanwhile her grandpa came to me.. i was awestruck by the selection of things in room and the garden that was outside maintained so beautiful ... he told me everything was arthi's work and her interest...

yash st: oh God what a girl !!! perfect to my mumma... please help me God !!

and she came with tea and snacks ready for me with a lovely smile

arthi: welcome yash i did not make u wait right

yash: not at all arthi .. ur choices r great just like my mumma .. i see replica of her in u ...

arthi: thanks for compliment and have ur tea before it gets cold ...

so we all chatted for sometime and then she took me to show the house.. it was so neat and beautiful .. how could it be not beautiful when the planning is hers !!! i was so eager to see her room only and she took me there finally...

it was a room of beauty than the whole house .. painted in combination of pink-white !! with a rose plants in the balcony !! thingss were neatly arranged and one the whole i just loved it.. loved her taste...

arthi: so how is my room ?

yash: beautiful .. i will do like this soon ...

arthi: what ?? why u should do ?

yash: oops my sister asked me to make her room beautiful so i got idea thats it ..

arthi: oh okk

yash: and arthi i came to invite u all for my bday that is coming next week friday.. party in my house so u should come definitely

arthi: yash i will try to come bcoz granpa wont allow me so soon..

yash: i will talk to him arthi.. and if u dont come then i will take u dont consider me as ur friend

arthi: no no yash .. u r my friend how can i not consider like that ..

yash: thank u arthi .. here is my address and i will invite them too..

so i convinced them to send arthi to my bday party and i felt i have earned a place in their heart !!! n arthi's mainly

i was waiting for that day to come and it came finally... usually we celebrate  everyone's bday grandly so there will be close relatives from the morning.. i wanted the time to run away soon and become eve.. yet a small fear what is arthi dont come ..

it was 6 pm and just few min for me to cut cake.. yet arthi did not arrive and  i called her but she did not pick the call .. my friends were urging to cut the cake .. i prayed to God and opened my eyes to see her standing in front of me .. i cant believe its real or dream as she stood in long white anarkali suit just like an angel...

arthi: sorry yash got stuck in traffic..

yash: its ok arthi (still in her charm) u r on time...

then i cut while she stood beside me smiling and sang so sweetly.. for my eyes only she was existing in this world  and everything else blank .. and i went to feed her first leaving my parents and sister as they were blinking at my action...

the cake went near her mouth now how can i get it back or i did nor wish to do that also... i wanted her to eat the cake first and i managed saying " first to my new friend " so she accepted it and fed me back.. my friends mouth were open in shock and i winked at them.. then only i fed to others...

after that party went on and games too but she was watching it silently .. only after i asked her to sing a song for me she did.. it was so soft like a bird song... then everyone gave me gifts except arthi.. she was standing near swimming pool alone and i too wished to enjoy some lonely time with her..

so we sat down on the bench and she handed over a gift to me..

arthi: happy birthday yash .. my gift with a sweet smile

yash: hmm i thought u did not get anything arthi but ur presence itself makes me feel special.. shall i open ?

arthi: ok if u wish so

i did not waste single moment and unwrapped it to see a photo frame .. after turning it, i was shocked to our pic in it.. yes we took a pic standing near the door in the night sky before she got down.. she gifted me the same pic with a lovely frame.. and it was written  " to my dear friend "

arthi: like it yash ?

yash: i love it arthi.. thank u so much ...

arthi: mention not yash.. i dont think anything else could be better than this..

yash: absolutely arthi.. that train is the start of our friendship.. and i got a nice friend (to himself ..a sweet angel for my love)

then it was time for all leave and the sky was showing symptoms to rain so  i offered to drop her.. arthi agreed after long request.. then i came back with my heart jumping joy ...

manu his sister: bhaiya seems like u r in love ...

yash: manu u should not speak of this for ur age .. go sleep

manu: yes i am small but i can see my bhaiya is so happy with this gift showing arthi's gift..

yash: oh gosh .. give that to me now,,

manu: no .. showing her tongue out .. she ran to their mom gayatri

g3: what happened ? again u both started fighting

manu: dekho na mumma what gift bhaiya has got ??? g3 blinked to see the same girl who yash fed cake..

g3: what is this yash ?

yash: maa she is my friend whom i met in train last month ...

g3: only friend or ??

yash: maa not like u think ... give that to me...

g3: ok i will give but what is the meaning of this ? showing him pic taken by manu when they wer sitting near pool few minutes ago...

yash: who took this pic ? this little devil kya

g3: dont scold her .. i know u love that girl .. this much years u will feed only manu first but today to her .. so she stole ur heart

yash: okay i give up ... yes i love her but dont know how to tell ? what if she thinks me like others and cuts my friendship...

manu: i will help u bhaiya .. why fear when manu is here .. she is my bhabi right .. i will tell to my friends

yash: usshhh stop u devil ... after she accepts me n all the paths get clear u can .. not now please i fall on ur feet...

g3: yash she not only looks to be good natured girl but her activities are also great in respect.. yes from my side.. and i know my son wont let me dwon

i hugged her saying thank you.. but asked not to tell to papa as he will get angry..

yash: and maa i will wait till she completes her studies next year ... and i can also settle in our company responsibilities.. till then i will hide my love and be a good friend to her...

then before going to sleep i did not forget to snatch the pic taken at the pool as i wanted to see her angelic face every min...

like this one year passed and we both were not only friends more than that respect for each other also grew... she trusted me so much and slowly started to open her worries to me...

one evening we both went for purchase for her friend's wedding .. nowadays her grandparens trust me like their grandson so they will be relieved if arthi is with me..

after doing the shopping we went to nearby beach and sat watching the waves playing with shore.. she was telling about her friend doing love marriage and i thought of getting her opinion ...

yash: arthi shall i ask something

arthi: sure yash... u can

yash: do u believe in love marriage ?

arthi: she nodded a big no and my heart broke seeing my fate

yash: why so ? any experience in love ?

arthi: no yash my parents experience and her voice got dull..

yash: its ok arthi.. i wont ask of it .. please cheer up

arthi: no yash how much time can i carry that burden in my heart alone.. i need someone to help me .. all my trials got failed and cried in my shoulder..

yash: arthi dont cry if someone sees na.. they will think me wrong .. if u cant control ur tears come with me home.. relax and then say ok..

then i took her to my home after ensuring my papa will not come until morning.. i informed to mom and manu of our arrival and asked them to stay quiet of my love...

after reaching home i left her to be with manu for sometime so that she will relax ... then i came to pour her heart out... i sat beside her and held her hand in mine and she felt comfortable in my presence ...

yash: r u ok now ?

arthi: yash will u help me ?

yash: anything for my friend .. tell

arthi: yash my parents did love marriage but without their parents permission so both the families threw them out to save their family name. those days love marriage were considered sin and my granparents thought this sin will spoil their prestige so they threw my parents out...

yash: then how they accepted u ?

arthi: my papa was only son to his parents so they removed his name from his family and went away but my mumma had a brother .. he is not good person .. but my granpa gave all properties to my uncle as he was angry on mumma .. as i said he misused all the wealth and left my granparents alone to suffer... thanks to God my uncle had a friend who was loyal to the company.. he helped my grandpa to get back all and sent uncle to prison... so he realized the truth ...

yash: so they accepted ur mumma back haina

arthi: yes yash they accepted but what my mumma papa suffered after they were thrown out was not little ... so they wont forgive them ever.. i am alone allowed to come here .. and i tried to convince them in all ways... but they wont accept my grandparents back ...

yash: so u want ur family to get back together right

arthi: yes yash.. so i dont like love marriage .. why should we hurt our parents and this much problem ..

yash: arthi look every love marriage dont hurt parents haina.. if they get a good boy like me surely they will accept whole heartedly ...

arthi: yash.. do u mean u love someone..

yash: no arthi u say i am good boy or not ?

arthi: very good boy ...

yash: then after knowing about me if i ask for their daughter's hand will they agree or not ..

arthi: yes they will..

yash: so dont hate love ok arthi.. who knows u may also do love marriage

arthi: no it will be arranged ..

yash: what bet if u do love marriage ?

arthi: i will do whatever u say yash pakka ...

yash st: anyway u r going to be my bride sweet heart.. how long can u hide ur feelings ?

yash: ok done.. wait n see i will win the bet

so i did my best to sort out the distance between her parents and grandparents.. after a long effort her family got reunited and she was so happy ... some months passed by and everything was perfect for me to approach her .. but i wanted to know what she felt for me in her heart so we conducted a drama with the permission of her family .. and i confessed my love first to their family instead of her.. they were so happy to accept me ...

and the drama was ... one evening i dropped at her home and disguised in a way she wont find me.. so i entered their house in the form of proposal with fake parents... when she came to know of this, she got shocked and did not know how to handle the situaion while i was enjoying with my game !! her parents convinced her to meet me in private and she came with compulsion... i introduced myself as rahul

rahul: hi arthi u look so beautiful  and she gave a glare

rahul: oh sorry i think u dont like compliments

arthi: its ok

rahul: actually arthi i am following u for past 6 months and i fell in love with u... while she was playing with her shawl in anger

rahul: i wish to have u as my life partner .. do u like me ?

arthi: sorry i cant accept this proposal

rahul: are u in love ? she was quiet for sometime then answered with hesitation which proved she loves me

arthi: no but i dont want to marry now sorry .. please say no for this marriage and she left !!

yet i wanted to make the words come from her mouth so i asked her family to blackmail her to marry this guy or they will do something.. they acted as per my plan and arthi called me immediately to meet.. i knew today i will get a result for my love and i went with her...

we went to nearby beach where we used to spend most of our time to share the sadness and happiness..

yash: arthi see what is the time ? why u called me now ?

arthi: oh is it disturbing u ? then ok leave

yash: arthi cool down !! any problem ? u only called me and now staying quiet since the time we came

arthi: yash i got a proposal today

yash acted like getting shocked: what ??? proposal for my dear friend .. congrats arthi ... did u like him ?

arthi: bilkul nehi nehi nehi ..

yash: ok then tell to ur parents u cant marry him..

arthi: yash they r blackmailing me .. and that astrologer told to marry me soon as time will not be good .. and this proposal is best for me itseems

yash st: ofcourse my dear who can be perfect to my arthi than me ?

arthi: yash tell something

yash: hmm so u r forced to marry this guy right

arthi: yes.. please save me yash

yash: ok i will tell a way .. will u follow it ?

arthi: yash please tell what it is na ?

yash made her face him: marry me arthi.. i love you i love you i love you

arthi was dumbstruck to hear such a proposal from yash... she turned her face away from him as tears rolled down her eyes ...

yash: arthi i fell in love with u when we met in train.. i could have proposed the very next day itself .. but i wanted u to feel me as friend as best companion u ever had in ur life ... and get a place in ur heart... but please dont think i did everything only to impress u !! i did with true love for u arthi... will u accept my love ?

arthi did not answer anything but just walked to the sea ..

yash st: did i say anything wrong at wrong time ? God please make my love true ..

there was silence for few min.. then she turned to my side ...

arthi: yash i thought only u understood me more than my family.. but u also... how could u think like that... i did not expect this yash !!

yash st: oh God she did not love me at all .. i did a big mistake .. u spoiled all yash ...

yash: arthi i am sorry please listen to me ..

arthi: yash do u know what i said no to that proposal ?

yash: bcoz u r not interested to marry right

arthi: yash .. stupid idiot khadoos.. all bad words came from her mouth..

i got afraid and went to calm her down ...

arthi her eyes were red in anger n ordering: yash !! i love you !!! and i will love only you ... without u no life for me !!! how could u doubt that haan ??? she asked holding my shirt ... i was feeling like luckiest person in the world at that moment but wanted to tease her little ..

yash: arthi one more doubt ...

arthi gave a baby face: still doubt on my love kya ? yash please

yash cupped her face: arthi someone told me that she dont want to marry me few hours ago..

arthi understood everything: so u were that disguised man in my home kya.. ok i changed my decision i wont marry u... and turned her back to him

yash: arthi sorry please please

arthi called her home and said: maa fix that proposal ... i am ready .. yash too gave permission... and gave a naughty smile towards me...

yash: u culprit wait i wont leave u .. and we had a fun time with water but we did not even feel tired.. bcoz it was a precious memory for me.. my dream to catch her hand will be coming soon !!!

soon our marriage took place in just one month bcoz they did not want to keep us separate anymore and good news was my papa too agreed for my love... there was no need to take time in understanding each other as we know each other more than anyone does ...

i saw the happiness in her face just as glowing moon as her papa gave her hand to me and we did all the rituals ... finally my love reached me safe...

~~~~ flashback ends ~~~~

as yash recollected the memories of arthi his voice went low and arthi could sense he is getting into the state of sadness.. so she asked her papa to go and sleep...

after yash went ... arthi: prashant dont ask papa anymore i will tell.. his days after marriage will make him miss mumma more..

yash was still in the past which he narrated to them.. he did not even change into his night wear but lied down on bed thinking of their shaadi ki first night ...

yash st: arthi still ur memories haunt me .. and tears come fresh from my eyes.. why u gave this punishment to me ?? as he closed his eyes the memories came back ...

~~~ flashback once again ~~~

it was their first night and yash was so happy to have arthi in his room so near to him finally .. but this arthi haina.. she was so different than other days.. her mouth cant be kept shut even for a second when she is with yash but today she did not even open her mouth !!! atleast till they reached home from mandap she was looking at him and gave some smile but after they came to yash's home she kept on avoiding his loving gaze ... yash felt something fishy of her behavior but understood what she is feeling..

they completed all the rituals and shoba maa left her in the decorated yash's room ... arthi felt something different today  even if she had come to his room many times.. shoba maa seated arthi on the bed covering her head.. but arthi did not leave her..

arthi: maa i am feeling afraid feeling something ...

shoba: hmm my arthi wont be afraid of anything.. and yash is ur best friend .. why should u be afraid ?

arthi: maa these days i knew him as my friend but now.. maa i love him but feeling him as my husband is making me ...

shoba: i understand beta .. yash too will understand ok.. leave me

finally shoba left and yash came with so much excitement after few min.. he saw arthi seated calmly but he could sense her fear.. he went and sat near her and arthi shivered a little .. so he placed his hand over hers..

yash: arthi why u behave so different today ? am i looking like demon ?

arthi nodded her head...

yash: hmm so u wont open ur mouth .. ok i will do my work

arthi got afraid: yash noo.. but he removed the pallu off her head and gave a loving smile to her ... still there was fear in her eyes.. he made her lie down and came close to her face... arthi thought yash too will do like other men and closed her eyes... but he just kissed on her forehead and stayed with a smile till she opened her eyes...

she opened her eyes slowly: yash i thought ki.. u tooo

yash: chup arthi .. now u disappointed me.. how can u think of me like this.. katti with u .. finally a smile came on arthi's lips

yash: uff how much time to see this smile from my angel ... buddu arthi

arthi: yash i need time to move to next step and i thought u will expect like other men do sooo..

yash: how can u think like that arthi.. i know about u more than anyone and i know what u feel every min.. even if u dont say i will wait ...

arthi: thank u yash ... and hugged him tight ,,,

yash: no need of thank u .. but give me a kiss alone

arthi: yash... not possible

yash: then i will complain to mumma ..

arthi: ok only one .. not more than that

yash: thank u angel .. and arthi gave kiss on his cheeks ... immediately yash clicked a pic of his cheeks and proudly said : my first gift from my biwi

arthi: yash u r too much...

and they slept as arthi hugged yash.. yash felt to be the luckiest person in the world ever !!!

only the next day morning she noted that yash's room was bilkul like her.. i mean in the same wall paint the same flowers and everything...

arthi asked to manu: manu why is ur bhaiya's room bilkul like my room in my house... he said to me ki he will decorate ur room like that...

manu: bhabi everything is a lie !! one day he was talking of the room decoration and i was so happy finally he is going to fulfill my wish but finally i came to know it was for you he changed his room ..

arthi: hmm dont worry i will recommend for you..

manu: thank u so much bhabi .. love u

yash: hello she is my wife and u cant love her ... came yash and stood near arthi ...

manu: very bad yash .. khadoos and ran away before yash could get her ...

arthi: hmm so u changed ur room for me haina yash

yash: ji its our room so u can change anything in it except me ok arthi

arthi: hmm regarding that i have to think... bcoz if i get bored i will change u too and ran away showing her tongue...

yash: arthi .. once u come back to room i will teach ur lesson and smiled to himself

the days passed by months too passed by ... arthi used to feel comfortable with yash but when it comes to the fulfillment of their husband-wife relationship she was bit reserved.. yash too was ready to wait till she is ready as he got her hand after 1 and half years of long waiting... he purely wanted her to feel happy with each and everything around her...

one day they were invited for a wedding and arya went from their family side.. arthi was simply gorgeous in her white and pink combination saree with matching jewellery ... yash was astonished by her beauty and hugged from back without making her realize his presence

arthi: yash what r u doing ? u shocked me

yash: admiring my wife.. who can stop me

arthi: yashu dont play ... we r getting late..

yash got sad and left her... arthi felt sad for her reservations are making yash long for her.. today she did not want to leave yash sad... so she took a try to go to next step..

as yash was about to open the door..arthi called him..

yash: what happened arthi ?

arthi: yash help me na.. my hair got stuck in chain

so he helped her in removing the hair stuck in the chain but her beautiful back did not fail to attract him .. even though he controlled himself and was about to leave when arthi held his hand...

arthi: yash am sorry and yash sensed her crying

yash: dont cry please arthi .. i am not sad bcoz of u.. trust me

arthi: sacchiii

yash: muchii ...

arthi: then kiss me as much as u want now

yash: arthi have u gone mad.. come on lets go

arthi: yash if u love me truly kiss me and yash could feel her longing as much as he had...

what else is needed for yash and he took no time to take her into his arms.. caressing her face lovingly, he closed the distance between their lips.. she tasted like sweet strawberry and enjoyed her passionate moment after many months of longing as tears came from her eyes ... both got emotional and wild in their kiss that made them out of air to breathe...

after long passionate kiss yash rested his forehead on hers and wiped the tears off her cheeks...

yash: arthi u r so tasty

arthi: u too yash and her cheeks turned tomato red...

yash: arre my arthi is blushing .. dont blush more or we wont be able to go to wedding...

arthi: yash stop teasing me..

soon manu started to bang the door as the car was ready... and yash got irritated ..

yash: coming .. coming always disturbing at wrong time ... arthi smiled at his complaint

then they left to the wedding.. and there was no one who could stop themself from praising the lovely couple of arya ... yash decided to take the bad eyes away from her once they reach home...

among the crowd there was a little baby and yash liked it so much ... when he got to know it is his school friend's daughter he was so happy.. bcoz that guy  was so adamant not to love or marry anyone ... so his friend gave the baby in care of yash when he had to attend the guest.. yash felt so happy to spend time with a cute baby and arthi noticed it.. yash even took selfie pic with that baby

she could see the happiness and longing for baby of his own too... she felt little guilty as it was almost 6 months of their marriage and she could not fulfill his wish  yet yash did not complain or think bad of it even for a sec.. after thinking for sometime she found the block is in her ... she decided to remove it and fulfill yash and ofcourse her biggest wish too...

throughout the journey back home arthi was so silent..

yash: arthi why r u so silent ?

arthi: nothing yash just thinking

yash: thinking about whom ? me haina

arthi: no my boy friend.. be quiet yash

that night yash could not believe its true or not ... bcoz his arthi allowed him to kiss which means she is opening up little by little ... and another surprise welcomed yash too... that night arthi wore a pretty saree unlike her usual night wear..

yash: arthi going to any midnight party ??

arthi: no yash why this question ?

yash: then why my angel is dressed up so pretty and attractive

arthi: wait n watch ... she switched off the light and room got pitch dark !!

yash: arthi dont play switch on the light and he heard sound of clap and the room got filled with candle light in a moment

arthi: magic !!!

yash: wow arthi when u learnt this all !! and arthi winked cutely

then she turned her back to him and tied her hair into bun.. yash nearly lost his eyes for he could not believe anything that is happening ... yes arthi was  wearing a very low neck blouse that made her look tempting and only a beautiful knot for it...

yash st: yash control urself.. until arthi gives permission u should not move ahead...

arthi st: yash still waiting for what ? how can i give indication more than this !! u r a tubelight

yash wanted to take her in his arms and pour all his love but kept on chanting the mantra of " control urself " poor boy .. finally arthi decided yash wont understand ..

arthi: ok i am changing my dress yash.. am feeling sleepy

yash: no no no arthi sleep in this saree itself na .. (so that he can admire her more through out the night )

arthi: what sleep alone ? again alone ? so sad of u arthi with a pouting face ...

yash: why should be u be sad for this ? ( then he got her point ) arthi u mean  ?

arthi: ji tubelight yash.. and blushed to yash's confirmation...

yash: so my arthi is ready haina.. back hugging her tight !!

arthi: hmm i am ready to be yours forever yash ... will u accept me ?

yash turned her around and lifted her chin and she was so glowing in the candle light !!

yash: arthi do u remember what i told u when we first met ?

arthi pretended: no yash what u said ?

yash: hmm acting queen.. u r my moon forever .. how will i not accept u loosy

arthi: i love you yash and hugged him tight ...

yash: love you angel but i dont love this..

arthi: what ???  yash pointed to her tied hair

arthi: hmm i wont let it down if u want u do ... and gave a naughty smile

yash: ok madam so shall we ?

yash carried her to bed and made her lie down soft like a flower ...

yash: arthi i wont hurt u... if u want u can stop me

arthi closed his mouth: yash i know n trust only u.. u wont hurt me ...

yash kissed her forehead and released the hair from hold with love filled eyes .. arthi enjoyed his sensitive touches on her and gave in to his desire .. he poured all the love that he was waiting to show these days !! arya had a blessed union with start of new life ...

after few  hours .. yash smiled at his sleeping angel

arthi: why r u smiling ?

yash: arre how u know i was smiling? u were sleeping haina

arthi: yash dont u know i can even sense u with closed eyes

yash: teach me also angel

arthi: no i wont i will teach to my daughter only ..

yash: why not son ?

arthi: first beti then beta .. and these r girl things u boys should not know ...  yash ur pic was nice

yash: which pic...

arthi: ur selfie with that baby

yash: arthi u saw that baby

arthi: yes yash.. and i saw how much happy u were with that baby and she had tears in her eyes..

yash: arthi r u feeling for this ?

arthi: yash i realized my mistake .. even if i made u wait for so much time u did not even tell a single complaint on me..

yash: stop it arthi.. no more talk of this.. a person can wait for lover how much ever time they take bcoz its true love... samjee .. dont tell bad of urself again then i will get angry

arthi: sorry yashu please dont be angry ...

yash: then i need a kiss .. and not on cheeks

so their night continued with sweet romance till they got tired and slept off peacefully ..

their days passed by sweetly and romantic with yash always watching over arthi to get private time and mainly to take arthi away from manu was so difficult .. manu learnt many things from arthi and they became like real sisters !!!

one day arthi was alone at home and when manu she saw a car go out...

manu: bhabi kya hua ? why did she come ?

arthi: ushhh.. be quiet manu... and she told in her ears...

manu: bhabi very good ... i will tell to..

arthi: no manu wait for 2 week please ..

manu: planning special kya bhabi... arre waah lucky bhaiya

In one week that day came ... the whole house was decorated so beautifully and more than that.. arya looked so gorgoeus ...

yash: arthi u r glowing nowadays any new magic or my magic ?

arthi: always thinking in one track yash.. go n get ready

yash: something is fishy what is she planning ?

yes it was yash's birthday and special gift is from arthi... everyone arrived at perfect time but the cake alone did not come .. and the angel also did not come... yash was waiting only for her...

finally she came with cake in the lights of decoration and stood near yash..

yash whispered in her ears: how much time to wait haan

arthi: mr.scindia waiting for cake or me ?

yash: why doubt only you my angel ?

manu: haheem bhaiya shall we cut the cake..

yash: hmm okk and the cake was cut ... as usual yash fed first to arthi and manu's plan to stop it failed.. then she herself started the conversatio...

manu: bhabi where is my bhaiya gift ? and arthi handed over it to yash ..

yash: shall i open arthi ?

arthi: hmm open yash... and yash started to open it with so much excitement.. inside it was a beautiful photo frame .. the center slot was big and there was two small slots at the opposite end... 3 pics can be inserted into it..

manu was waiting for yash to find the gift ...

yash: its so beautiful arthi but why 3 pics ? and saw she was missing ... the whole crowd was smiling at yash ...

friend: arre yash still u cant find out ? u r a tubelight ... then the tubelight started to glow...

yash: arthi where r u ? and he went to search for her.. she was standing near the same swimming pool ... yash came and started to spin her in his arms...

arthi: yash leave me ... yash but he had no time to hear her bcoz he was so happy to know he is going to be a papa...

yash: arthi thank u so much thank u so much for this big gift...

arthi: yash finally i fulfilled ur wish ... i wanted to see you this much happy

yash: arthi how many months is my cute baby ...

arthi: going to be 2 months soon ... along with some blush

yash: i knew u were hiding something my angel... i love you arthi and they hugged each other... soon there was voice from behind..

voice: yash control for sometime .. this is public yaar... arya blushed

that night yash could not sleep at all.. he kept arthi tight in his embrace and kept on pecking her with lots of love ..

arthi: yash this is ur 100 kiss in the past 3 hours..

yash: dont worry arthi i will complete 1000 before morning..

arthi got up in shock: oh god yash stop please... what happened to u ?

yash: i am so happy arthi..

arthi: if u continue going this crazy then baby will get jealous ...

yash once again pulled her into his embrace: then i will make my baby too cool .. u no need to worry arthi...

arthi: yash i am tired u too please sleep ..

yash: ok angel good night and good night baby ...

the months passed by and the final trimester came... yash was so careful and returned home soon to spend time with arthi and baby ... the first kick of baby .. its movement all were felt by arya ...

one evening ...

yash came early and wanted to surprise arthi but poor yash did not know his secretary informed arthi of his arrival as she is nice friend to her...

arthi: baby ur papa is trying to surprise us so lets play with ur papa ok and the baby gave a kick response

arthi hid in g3's room and told not to tell yash of it..

yash came home and searched for arthi.. finding her not in their room he asked manu.. but she too lied and others also...

yash: so mumma n baby r playing with me ... arthi come out i have a gift for u...

arthi st: yash ur trick wont work...

yash: arthi i know u r hearing me ... ok if u dont believe what for me.. i am going out ... and left in his car...

manu went and informed arthi of yash gone out.. arthi got angry and sad ..

arthi: see baby ur papa left us in the middle of game .. too bad haina touching her tummy

yash: who told i left u arthi .. u r out !!! and she was shocked to see yash behind her ...

arthi: u went out haina.. how u came back...

yash: hmm do u need answer ? so come with me ...

he took her to their room and made her sit on bed ... then took a parcel from the cupboard ...

yash: here is my gift to my dear arthi...

arthi: wow yash i thought u were lieing to me ...

yash: how could i lie to my wife and baby ? open it

arthi opened it to find a pair of dazzling diamond bangle in it..

arthi: yash this bangle we saw in one ad haina..

yash wore it on her hands and kissed it: ji angel i know about my arthi .. when u showed that bangle specifically to me .. i know u loved it and i should fulfill my wife's wish haina

arthi: u r so sweet yash.. thank u and kissed his cheek

yash: only on cheeks ...

arthi: now this is only possible mr.yash

yash: so after baby comes out i will get more haina..

arthi: naughty yash ... ur baby is angry on u.. see she is not moving ...

yash: achhaa...let me see...  baby u r angry papa gave gift to mumma alone haina... ur room is getting ready soon !! then see papa will make u live as a princess and kissed her tummy ...

now the baby kicked her again..

yash: see my baby is very good..

arthi: good papa good baby

the house was filled with happiness always and manu used to tease yash that she only came to know the news first so he have to make her room beautiful as he promised... arya's family were so excited for the baby and the day came..

yash got his little angel his princess covered in white cloth .. the little bundle of joy... yash smiled and gave a kiss to her and played with her little hand .. suddenly baby caught yash's little finger tightly even though she did not open her little eyes completely... yash sensed it as the same as arthi would do...

daily while sleeping arthi used to hold his little finger tight and she would feel safe in that hold !!! and now the baby too did the same...

yash: dekho na shoba maa .. she is holding my little finger just like arthi would do !!

shoba: and she is looking exactly like arthi too beta ... u have seen her baby pics na

yash: yes maa .. bilkul like my arthi... my cute princess !!!

after arthi got conscious.. she searched for the baby in cradle as it was missing... she got afraid and looked up to see yash holding their angel in his hands carefully !!!

arthi: yash princess only haina

yash: no arthi beti nehi beta for us

arthi: yash dont lie .. give my daughter

yash: ok here is ur daughter .. now u dont need ur pathi haina i am leaving faking his anger ...

but his hand was caught making him from moving...

yash: arthi leave my hand..

arthi: arre i am not holding u .. see for yourself ... and smiled

yes it was little baby holding yash's shirt sleeve...

arthi: dekha .. ur baby dont want u to go.. even her mumma too agree with her

yash: ok i am not leaving for my 2 angels and kissed them ... and hugged arthi enclosing in his embrace

arthi: yash i know ours is beti during my 8 month itself but i did not tell u ..

yash: and i love ur surprise too...

manu: ok now give my baby and continue ur romance..how much time ur buaji will wait haina beta !!!

then she got discharged to home and yash took baby to her special room with decorated walls and toys ...

yash: how is papa's gift baby ? do u like it ? and baby smiled at her papa..

arthi: baby likes ur gift yash.. see she is smiling after a long time...

yash: yeah arthi just like u did when u came here after shaadi

arthi punched him: yash u r teasing me infront of baby.. that time i had lots of new thoughts .. thats why i was confused so u cant complain on me

then night came and yash came to his room... arthi was putting the baby to sleep.. yash got a big doubt !!

yash: arthi should the baby sleep inbetween us ?

arthi: haan then where ? she is little haina... hmm i know why u r asking this question ?

yash: yeah i am afraid i will put my hands thinking its u on the baby ...

arthi: ok then learn to sleep with baby inbetween ok yash as she knew yash is lieing to have arthi by side ...

yash: arthi no.. we will push the bed close to wall and baby will not fall .. how is my idea ? with a wide smile

arthi: yash be responsible u r papa now..

yash: so what ? i will take care of my wife and baby also ... with lots of love ... good night baby and gave a kiss to the sleeping angel !!

arthi loved to see yash's happiness and lost in his smile..

yash: arthi where r u dreaming ?

arthi: on my lovely pathi ji .. yash u feel complete haina ?

yash called her close to him and arthi went into his embrace ...

yash: arthi first u came in my life and made me fly in heaven but now u gave me biggest gift with this little one.. how will i not be complete ? i want to live long with cute angels forever ... i am incomplete without u both and kissed her forehead !!

arthi yawned as she was tired from her whole day work..

yash: oh my big baby is feeling sleepy too..

arthi: yash this is too much...

yash: just for fun arthi .. then he covered both his babies with blanket and went to sleep seeing their lovely face feeling how luck he is ...

then the naming ceremony was held and yash kept the baby's name as surprise till the end.. even did not tell to arthi .. and finally announced it as arthi.. all got surprised..

arthi: why u kept my name to our daughter yash ?

yash: bcoz she is exactly like u arthi .. i know she will be a great person like u .. its a lucky name for my life ..

from that day the little arthi started to grow in the care and love of her parents and family...

PRECAP:

little arthi came to yash who was busy reading a magazine ...

lit arthi: papa .. papa .. papa 

yash: kya hua beta .. why this much excitement ?

little arthi narrated what her friend said ...

lit arthi: so cute haina papa...

yash: haan beta .. then he took her in his lap ... but for me my arthi is only cute !!

lit arthi: papa i have a wish !!

yash: hmm bolo beta.. papa will get anything for my princess

lit arthi: papa show me ur ears ...

yash: secret kya ? okk

then she whispered something in his ears ... yash gave a shock cum happy expression...

lit arthi: papa please... please...

at night arthi finished all the work and came to rest while little arthi was following her since evening ...

arthi: beta what happened to u ? need something

lit arthi: mumma i want .. i want... i will tell in ur ears

arthi: ok .. then she told to arthi too.. arthi got shocked and gave a glare to yash...

yash: aree arthi why r u scaring me ? i did not do anything

arthi: yash i know its ur work..

lit arthi: mumma no i only asked papa.. please

So only this precap i could give you all 😉 if u can guess what little arthi wants 😆😆😆😆

dont forget to hit like and share your views .. i am waiting for ur sweet response ok 😳😳😳
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Congrats Maha 👍🏼    👏    🤗. On your new job.

May you get All the Success in this Job and Your Life, that you so deserve. May You Reach New Heights ❤️

Will read the OS later and will comment 😳

Edited by lovely_nikki - 9 years ago
Surish thumbnail

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats my dear on you 1st job wish you lots of success love the story will comment more latter.
Folla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the PM it's an amazing gift i love the OS so much it's super yash wait long for aarti love but he won his love i think lit aarti asking for a baby 
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations Maha!

Wishing you all the success in your new job!!

Will read and comment later my dear...

Lots of love...🤗

Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations Maha...I'm very proud of u 🤗 ❤️

May God bless u always xo
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congratz dear..
beautiful os.. loved it