SaHil Suhaagraat! :P

Posted: 9 years ago
Now that I've caught your attention with the title, I would like to read some of your predicted/dream scenarios of SaHil's suhaagraat. πŸ˜‰
I know that is quite a long time away in the show, but there's no harm in discussing the inevitable right? πŸ˜† Which may not even be that far away considering SaHil's ever growing hotness for each other.

Please please share what you envision that night to be like. 

Please don't hesitate and share whatever is in your mind!

Personally, I like the idea of consummation after an angsty confession (from both sides). πŸ˜³ Poor Sanam, she has no idea what her Jallad Jinn has in store for her. πŸ€£β˜ΊοΈ
I am in the process of writing a Suhaag Raat scene. I have been mulling over it for the past day. Still have not updated my FF, but will try my level best to have it up today. My SR is the result of an angsty showdown. But there was no confession. 

The confession will come later. I am thinking something like that should happen on the show too. So if they consummate without confessing, there is room for some more MU and a bit of heartache before the inevitable love confession comes! 

That is my take! Wish me luck. I want to make this good! :) 

P:S - I don't know why the song "Beinteha" always plays in my mind when I think of SAHIL SR! :) 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I am in the process of writing a Suhaag Raat scene. I have been mulling over it for the past day. Still have not updated by FF, but will try my level best to have it up today. My SR is the result of an angsty showdown. But there was no confession.

The confession will come later. I am thinking something like that should happen on the show too. So if they consummate without confessing, there is room for some more MU and a bit of heartache before the inevitable love confession comes!

That is my take! Wish my luck. I want to make this good! :)

P:S - I don't know why the song "Beinteha" always plays in my mind when I think of SAHIL SR! :)

Thanks Mandy! Looks like you're putting in a lot of thought into your next update on your FF! I'm sure the end result will be worth waiting for. ;)
I like your idea of consummation on the show. With Sanam and Aahil, I can actually imagine them consummating in the heat of the moment before their confession takes place. The way they look at each other, makes it look like they want to eat each other right away! 😳
Beintehaa? That's a good song. That reminds me, will they play a song sequence during their SR? I wish they don't and just play junoon. That is the perfect anthem for SaHil. :)
Originally posted by .Serendipity.

Now that I've caught your attention with the title, I would like to read some of your predicted/dream scenarios of SaHil's suhaagraat. πŸ˜‰
I know that is quite a long time away in the show, but there's no harm in discussing the inevitable right? πŸ˜† Which may not even be that far away considering SaHil's ever growing hotness for each other.

Please please share what you envision that night to be like. 

Please don't hesitate and share whatever is in your mind!

Personally, I like the idea of consummation after an angsty confession (from both sides). πŸ˜³ Poor Sanam, she has no idea what her Jallad Jinn has in store for her. πŸ€£β˜ΊοΈ

I have two..

1. One would be same as yours... After a heated argument, followed by an angsty confession from both sides and then a very hot, passionate consummation session. Should I repeat SESSION. 

2. Another would be, their lives at risk, Aahil doing the rescuing, but they go through some obstacles through the rescue. When they get to safety, Aahil is upset that he nearly lost her, and walks away in tears. He starts to reprimand her on how he would die if anything happened to her.  I want her to walk up to him slowly, go in front of him and hug him. After awhile, he slowly releases her and wipes the tears in her eyes. He hesitates though he wants to kiss her. She takes his hand and leads him on the bed. When he is on top of her, I want them to look into each other's eyes. 
I want him to ask her what she wants. I want her to reply, "You. Only you." 
And then we have consummation SESSION. Afterwards in the bliss of each other, wrapped in each other's arms, I want him to gaze in her eyes as he holds her close and I want him to say very close to her lips., " I love you, very very very much."

Her eyes filled with tears, she smiles and replies, " I love you very, very, very much too. " And they repeat the session again. 
Originally posted by .Serendipity.

Thanks Mandy! Looks like you're putting in a lot of thought into your next update on your FF! I'm sure the end result will be worth waiting for. ;)
I like your idea of consummation on the show. With Sanam and Aahil, I can actually imagine them consummating in the heat of the moment before their confession takes place. The way they look at each other, makes it look like they want to eat each other right away! 😳
Beintehaa? That's a good song. That reminds me, will they play a song sequence during their SR? I wish they don't and just play junoon. That is the perfect anthem for SaHil. :)

Yes Junoon is the right song. To be honest when I have been thinking of how to construct my scene, I can hear Junoon playing in my mind. I think Beinteha is good, because it is a very romantic song. But Junoon is what they feel for each other.

I loved how ARSHI's consummation was done on the slow version of Rabba Ve. It was superbly romantic and almost poetic. I loved it. It made me want to cry! It was so beautiful. The vulnerability shown by Arnav?? Sexy as hell. The way he asked for her consent?? The way he said "Khushi main..." OMG... DEAD! I want Aahil to do something similar in the consent department! It was so romantic. 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
If only my english was good enough πŸ˜†
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I am in the process of writing a Suhaag Raat scene. I have been mulling over it for the past day. Still have not updated my FF, but will try my level best to have it up today. My SR is the result of an angsty showdown. But there was no confession. 

That is my take! Wish me luck. I want to make this good! :) 

Looking forward to your version, although I also feel their confession is going to be a angsty showdown. Both are passionate people and it suits their personality..
I really DON'T want the confession, acceptance, consummation routine! πŸ€”

I expect it to be a more 'in the heat of the moment' after a mega angst ridden showdown. That's how SaAhil have been portrayed so far.πŸ˜†

Basically, it should be a huge explosion of their feelings bcz they cause fireworks in everything they do!
Sneaky trick there with the title !! πŸ˜†
I think a Suhaag raat before the actual words would be perfect for them. They are feeling all the feelings, the act out the passion first, but something happens before they can actually say the words...
tan tan taaannn !!😲
I want to add, that a song I would choose to go with either of my scenarios on the previous page for my SR scene would be " Tum Hi Ho"😊