Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Danitrini

I have two..

1. One would be same as yours... After a heated argument, followed by an angsty confession from both sides and then a very hot, passionate consummation session. Should I repeat SESSION. 

2. Another would be, their lives at risk, Aahil doing the rescuing, but they go through some obstacles through the rescue. When they get to safety, Aahil is upset that he nearly lost her, and walks away in tears. He starts to reprimand her on how he would die if anything happened to her.  I want her to walk up to him slowly, go in front of him and hug him. After awhile, he slowly releases her and wipes the tears in her eyes. He hesitates though he wants to kiss her. She takes his hand and leads him on the bed. When he is on top of her, I want them to look into each other's eyes. 
I want him to ask her what she wants. I want her to reply, "You. Only you." 
And then we have consummation SESSION. Afterwards in the bliss of each other, wrapped in each other's arms, I want him to gaze in her eyes as he holds her close and I want him to say very close to her lips., " I love you, very very very much."

Her eyes filled with tears, she smiles and replies, " I love you very, very, very much too. " And they repeat the session again. 

This is so good!!! I am thinking & blushing. ☺️
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ok it should be in anger😆 I mean after a passionate verbal fight they should end up consummating🤣 
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Your title, sure is a puller.
The consensus seems to be confession post consummation.
With the way things are hotting up, don't think the SR is far away.

However, i hope it is not as lame as asya's with any tanveer challenge thrown in.😆

Tamara27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Res - I totally need to think about this ;)
Originally posted by: Danitrini

I have two..

1. One would be same as yours... After a heated argument, followed by an angsty confession from both sides and then a very hot, passionate consummation session. Should I repeat SESSION. 

2. Another would be, their lives at risk, Aahil doing the rescuing, but they go through some obstacles through the rescue. When they get to safety, Aahil is upset that he nearly lost her, and walks away in tears. He starts to reprimand her on how he would die if anything happened to her.  I want her to walk up to him slowly, go in front of him and hug him. After awhile, he slowly releases her and wipes the tears in her eyes. He hesitates though he wants to kiss her. She takes his hand and leads him on the bed. When he is on top of her, I want them to look into each other's eyes. 
I want him to ask her what she wants. I want her to reply, "You. Only you." 
And then we have consummation SESSION. Afterwards in the bliss of each other, wrapped in each other's arms, I want him to gaze in her eyes as he holds her close and I want him to say very close to her lips., " I love you, very very very much."

Her eyes filled with tears, she smiles and replies, " I love you very, very, very much too. " And they repeat the session again. 

OMG you should totally write an OS on the second scenario! 😉

LOVED it! ⭐️ Especially loved how bold Sanam is! How beautiful would that scene be! GOSH. 
I could imagine a teary eyed Aahil confessing his love to Sanam in a compromising position. 😳 
nautanki_anu thumbnail
I just want them to do it ASAP in whichever manner and with whichever bgm with or without a confession before Tannu pulls some strings 😆.
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
like gita said pls not like Asya's with billo in between always 😡
like most said they r already so into each other, its just a thin thread that's holding them back 😆
so I too want a angsty confrontation and then BANG 😆 before interruptions come in...
typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
haain 😲  sahil  ne abhi confess  bhi nahi kiya  egoestic  couple ne  sirf  jelaousy  mai jal rahe hai😆
aur  tum sab   heated ho agye ho😲🤣    i agree  with majority  view  that  sahil  should  have a angst  show down  and  they  in heat  they  consummate☺️    and  then confession   

it should happen  before  seher    immodietly  may  be  at  marriage celebrations😳

typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neenabinu

like gita said pls not like Asya's with billo in between always 😡
like most said they r already so into each other, its just a thin thread that's holding them back 😆
so I too want a angsty confrontation and then BANG 😆 before interruptions come in...

yaha bhi  rihan  beech mai  ghoomta hai  hath  pakkede🤣   vaise i love rihan  and want  seher  with rihan😳

neena  so true   over  flooding  emotions  and passion with   angst   just waiting for  one stone😉   and boom

i want  sahil  sr   before   seher  entry   so  sahil  r    emotionally connected  not now  leaving  a  big void  between them🥱
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Suhagraat. The Wedding Night. It gives you so much "feels" to even think about this. ;)
I LOVED ALL the replies here, wow they were just so brilliant! And please people with those ideas, ALL write an OS or something on their SR! Please! 😆
Mandy I am waiting for yours "showdown" ;) 

Okay. I really want a GRAND CONFESSION here, full of angst and passion. Lots of lashing out at each other, pushing, pulling, grabbing and the stuff. Thunders and lightning in the atmosphere around. Windows opening and closing. And then not able to control their feelings which were hidden behind their egos, they finally blurt it out, that too together in unison! Here the thunders outside stop suddenly.
And then the situation becomes a little lighter, they break down both together, he falls on his knees and because they were holding on to each other, she also falls down with him on her knees. And they both cry together their hearts out :') They cry and cry with each other, for each other, and outside it starts raining, symbolism right? <3 They keep saying again and again those words to make sure they listen it properly that they have said it finally, to sink in the feelings they are having, and through the tears they look at each other and hug each other tightly, never wanting to leave! <3 The crying stops and the sobs start and finally they gaze into each other eyes, just breaths apart from each other. Their foreheads with each other, in each other arms, through the teary eyes and quivering lips, he whispers against her lips to her "I want you. Now and forever." And then they kiss!! First kiss! <3 :') 
The Junoon version playing all along. All the versions from the fast version and now down to the piano one and then they go to the bed, for their "session" ;) 😆
Although I know they won't show the kiss, still.  Gahhh!! I jujst imagined this whole situation., and had goosebumps and these churns in my belly. So much feelings, I almost cried!! :') 😆
Edited by Prags_Sociopath - 9 years ago