SaHil Suhaagraat! :P - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Prags_Sociopath

Suhagraat. The Wedding Night. It gives you so much "feels" to even think about this. ;)
I LOVED ALL the replies here, wow they were just so brilliant! And please people with those ideas, ALL write an OS or something on their SR! Please!πŸ˜†
Mandy I am waiting for yours "showdown" ;)

Okay. I really want a GRAND CONFESSION here, full of angst and passion. Lots of lashing out at each other, pushing, pulling, grabbing and the stuff.Thunders and lightning in the atmosphere around. Windows opening and closing.And then not able to control their feelings which were hidden behind their egos, they finally blurt it out, that too together in unison! Here the thunders outside stop suddenly.
And then the situation becomes a little lighter, they break down both together, he falls on his knees and because they were holding on to each other, she also falls down with him on her knees. And they both cry together their hearts out :') They cry and cry with each other, for each other, and outside it starts raining, symbolism right? <3 They keep saying again and again those words to make sure they listen it properly that they have said it finally, to sink in the feelings they are having, and through the tears they look at each other and hug each other tightly, never wanting to leave! <3 The crying stops and the sobs start and finally they gaze into each other eyes, just breaths apart from each other. Their foreheads with each other, in each other arms, through the teary eyes and quivering lips, he whispers against her lips to her "I want you. Now and forever." And then they kiss!! First kiss! <3 :')
The Junoon version playing all along. All the versions from the fast version and now down to the piano one and then they go to the bed, for their "session" ;)πŸ˜†
Although I know they won't show the kiss, still. Gahhh!! I jujst imagined this whole situation., and had goosebumps and these churns in my belly. So much feelings, I almost cried!! :')πŸ˜†

Wow. Aapne toh poora OS hi likh daala πŸ‘.
Originally posted by Prags_Sociopath

Suhagraat. The Wedding Night. It gives you so much "feels" to even think about this. ;)
I LOVED ALL the replies here, wow they were just so brilliant! And please people with those ideas, ALL write an OS or something on their SR! Please! πŸ˜†
Mandy I am waiting for yours "showdown" ;) 

Okay. I really want a GRAND CONFESSION here, full of angst and passion. Lots of lashing out at each other, pushing, pulling, grabbing and the stuff. Thunders and lightning in the atmosphere around. Windows opening and closing. And then not able to control their feelings which were hidden behind their egos, they finally blurt it out, that too together in unison! Here the thunders outside stop suddenly.
And then the situation becomes a little lighter, they break down both together, he falls on his knees and because they were holding on to each other, she also falls down with him on her knees. And they both cry together their hearts out :') They cry and cry with each other, for each other, and outside it starts raining, symbolism right? <3 They keep saying again and again those words to make sure they listen it properly that they have said it finally, to sink in the feelings they are having, and through the tears they look at each other and hug each other tightly, never wanting to leave! <3 The crying stops and the sobs start and finally they gaze into each other eyes, just breaths apart from each other. Their foreheads with each other, in each other arms, through the teary eyes and quivering lips, he whispers against her lips to her "I want you. Now and forever." And then they kiss!! First kiss! <3 :') 
The Junoon version playing all along. All the versions from the fast version and now down to the piano one and then they go to the bed, for their "session" ;) πŸ˜†
Although I know they won't show the kiss, still.  Gahhh!! I jujst imagined this whole situation., and had goosebumps and these churns in my belly. So much feelings, I almost cried!! :') πŸ˜†
this is totally filmy dude🀣
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Yes Junoon is the right song. To be honest when I have been thinking of how to construct my scene, I can hear Junoon playing in my mind. I think Beinteha is good, because it is a very romantic song. But Junoon is what they feel for each other.

I loved how ARSHI's consummation was done on the slow version of Rabba Ve. It was superbly romantic and almost poetic. I loved it. It made me want to cry! It was so beautiful. The vulnerability shown by Arnav?? Sexy as hell. The way he asked for her consent?? The way he said "Khushi main..." OMG... DEAD! I want Aahil to do something similar in the consent department! It was so romantic. 
You know another song that would be PERFECT bgm for their consummation? Kabhi jo badal barse. Especially the following lines ;)

Koi Nahi
Tere Siva Mera Yahan
Manzile Hai Meri To Sab Yahan
Mita De Sabhi Aaja Fasle Main 
Chahoon Mujhe Mujhse Bant Le
Zara Sa Mujhme Tu Jhank Le
Main Hoon Kya

Aren't they a perfect depiction of Aahil's feelings? 

I agree about the ArHi consummation. Best ever, nothing can compare to it. πŸ˜³ Ofc rabba ve made it all the more magical. Arnav's hesitation in asking for her consent was just gold. Gave me so many feels ;)

Originally posted by macaron

If only my english was good enough πŸ˜†
English vinglish doesn't matter yo. πŸ˜† Jo bhi hain, bas share kijiye. 
Originally posted by Sofna

I really DON'T want the confession, acceptance, consummation routine! πŸ€”

I expect it to be a more 'in the heat of the moment' after a mega angst ridden showdown. That's how SaAhil have been portrayed so far.πŸ˜†

Basically, it should be a huge explosion of their feelings bcz they cause fireworks in everything they do!
Haha I agree! πŸ˜†
It makes more sense for them to just LOSE all their senses and do it. πŸ˜† Especially with Aahil, he is just itching to take his relationship in that direction...LOL

But since this time it's different and Sanam is not another one of his conquests, he is kinda lost and needs some direction. He doesn't just want sex from Sanam, he wants more than that...

Originally posted by sageflower7

Sneaky trick there with the title !! πŸ˜†
I think a Suhaag raat before the actual words would be perfect for them. They are feeling all the feelings, the act out the passion first, but something happens before they can actually say the words...
tan tan taaannn !!😲
I know, the title seems to have worked wonders! πŸ˜†

You are in favour of a "lost in the heat of the moment" consummation too. πŸ˜‰ Personally, wouldn't mind if it happens either way, before or after consummation. But if it happens before confession, their scenes after the consummation would be a treat to watch. Especially their awkwardness...
Edited by .Serendipity. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by .Serendipity.

Haha I agree! πŸ˜†
It makes more sense for them to just LOSE all their senses and do it. πŸ˜† Especially with Aahil, he is just itching to take his relationship in that direction...LOL

But since this time it's different and Sanam is not another one of his conquests, he is kinda lost and needs some direction. He doesn't just want sex from Sanam, he wants more than that...

I know, the title seems to have worked wonders! πŸ˜†

You are in favour of a "lost in the heat of the moment" consummation too. πŸ˜‰ Personally, wouldn't mind if it happens either way, before or after consummation. But if it happens before consummation, their scenes after the consummation would be a treat to watch. Especially their awkwardness...

@ Bold... THIS is what I am talking about. Aahil wants way more than sex from Sanam, so he dosent know what on earth to do. That is why even though he is coming close to her, he is not imposing himself on her. He wants her to want him too, and want to be with him!

I have just completed my SR scene, my very first one! It is long and hot, and full of Junoon Ishq! 😳Please do check it out on my SS - DIL JALE. Here is the link! Tell me if you like it! 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4124123&PID=111697303&#p111697303
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
My 2nd entry for this SR post.πŸ˜†
Imagine this after yesterday's precap...
Ahil realises how,much Sanam loved,her dhaba...
He knows why she married him...
He tries to offer her money, but the khuddar she is she refuses...
Then he gives her money n land saying it is from govt or police for Sanam for nabbing the terrorists...
She opens her dhaba...
Everyday while coming back from work, he stops at dhaba to pick her up...
Their romance develops in the dhaba,...
They have moon lit dinners and heart to heart talks on the Khatiya,...πŸ˜†
And one fine night,... Khatiya mein...

P,s. Sonia u wanted ahils redemption anyway.. So here it goee
P.p.s Anu, aapka hukum sar aankhon  par.

Originally posted by GitaIyer

My 2nd entry for this SR post.πŸ˜†
Imagine this after yesterday's precap...
Ahil realises how,much Sanam loved,her dhaba...
He knows why she married him...
He tries to offer her money, but the khuddar she is she refuses...
Then he gives her money n land saying it is from govt or police for Sanam for nabbing the terrorists...
She opens her dhaba...
Everyday while coming back from work, he stops at dhaba to pick her up...
Their romance develops in the dhaba,...
They have moon lit dinners and heart to heart talks on the Khatiya,...πŸ˜†
And one fine night,... Khatiya mein...

P,s. Sonia u wanted ahils redemption anyway.. So here it goee
P.p.s Anu, aapka hukum sar aankhon par.

Gitey, this is excellent stuff babe πŸ‘. I suggest you apply for CVs post at 4L for QH2. Ahil's redemption is very important for me coz it's absence is coming in the way of me feeling bad for Ahil for his past and you know that πŸ˜†. The way he tortured Sanam keeps coming back to me. Such a scene should solve my problem and I shall then sleep a happy woman πŸ˜†.Edited by nautanki_anu - 9 years ago
Originally posted by nautanki_anu

Gitey, this is excellent stuff babe πŸ‘. I suggest you apply for CVs post at 4L for QH2. Ahil's redemption is very important for me coz it's absence is coming in the way for me feeling bad for Ahil for his past and you know that πŸ˜†. The way he tortured Sanam keeps coming back to me. Such a scene should solve my problem and I shall then sleep a happy woman πŸ˜†.

Yo anu...
Will apply immediately. Though the cvs are more consistent in season 2. But still a lili expertise will not harm them.πŸ˜†
 Anything for your 8 hours of beauty sleep...
Originally posted by .Serendipity.

OMG you should totally write an OS on the second scenario! πŸ˜‰

LOVED it! β­οΈ Especially loved how bold Sanam is! How beautiful would that scene be! GOSH. 
I could imagine a teary eyed Aahil confessing his love to Sanam in a compromising position. 😳 

Thanks.. Glad you liked the second one. We know Aahil wants Sanam like nobody's business. If it was any other girl, he would have done it already. But with Sanam,, it's not just the sex. It's the love and everlasting commitment. He has already chosen Sanam as the mother of his children. It's just to fulfill his dream now. 
That's why with the second one, I want Sanam to initiate. But awkwardly mind you, but be the one to show that she too wants this. 

Imagine Tum Hi Ho playing in the background of the scene. 
res.
Just booking my spot on the consummation bus!πŸ˜†

Will come back later with some thoughts...

Need to go through all these entries later.😳 πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†