SaHil Suhaagraat! :P - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by flora212

Ok it should be in angerπŸ˜† I mean after a passionate verbal fight they should end up consummating🀣 
Haha nice one! Passion thy name is SaHil. β˜ΊοΈ

Originally posted by GitaIyer

Your title, sure is a puller.
The consensus seems to be confession post consummation.
With the way things are hotting up, don't think the SR is far away.

However, i hope it is not as lame as asya's with any tanveer challenge thrown in.πŸ˜†

Thanks, the title worked it's charm. ;)
No, I think more people are wanting a heat of the moment consummation actually. πŸ˜† I don't mind either kind.

LOL same. AsYa SR was SO lame. It actually looked kinda forced and out of place. It seemed like they had to just show consummation between AsYa and get it over with. LOL.

Originally posted by nautanki_anu

I just want them to do it ASAP in whichever manner and with whichever bgm with or without a confession before Tannu pulls some strings πŸ˜†.

Haha! True that Anu. But this time Tannu won't pull any strings (even if she does she will only bring SaHil together). Aahil will be the one pulling strings. See what I did there ;)
Originally posted by neenabinu

like gita said pls not like Asya's with billo in between always 😑
like most said they r already so into each other, its just a thin thread that's holding them back πŸ˜†
so I too want a angsty confrontation and then BANG πŸ˜† before interruptions come in...
Agreed. Please no cock-blocking this time. By ANYONE. πŸ˜† I say Aahil and Sanam should just move into their farm house and just get on with their business there. πŸ˜† Aahil bought that house for Sanam anyways. ;) He must have thought that he wouldn't get any action with Sanam in his own house anyways. πŸ˜† LOL.

Yeah their issue is the lack of communication. If they actually sit down and have a proper conversation and sort out their issues, it could clear a lot of the misunderstandings between them. Sanam would also get a clue about the depth of his feelings for her. :)

Originally posted by typhoon

haain πŸ˜²  sahil  ne abhi confess  bhi nahi kiya  egoestic  couple ne  sirf  jelaousy  mai jal rahe haiπŸ˜†
aur  tum sab   heated ho agye ho😲🀣    i agree  with majority  view  that  sahil  should  have a angst  show down  and  they  in heat  they  consummate☺️    and  then confession   

it should happen  before  seher    immodietly  may  be  at  marriage celebrations😳

Haha we are just discussing the possibilities. No harm in that right. ;)

Wow, everyone seems to be wanting that sort of consummation! Haha.
LOL SaHil consummation at Haya's marriage. Where are they gonna do it there? LOL.
Originally posted by Prags_Sociopath

Suhagraat. The Wedding Night. It gives you so much "feels" to even think about this. ;)
I LOVED ALL the replies here, wow they were just so brilliant! And please people with those ideas, ALL write an OS or something on their SR! Please! πŸ˜†
Mandy I am waiting for yours "showdown" ;) 

Okay. I really want a GRAND CONFESSION here, full of angst and passion. Lots of lashing out at each other, pushing, pulling, grabbing and the stuff. Thunders and lightning in the atmosphere around. Windows opening and closing. And then not able to control their feelings which were hidden behind their egos, they finally blurt it out, that too together in unison! Here the thunders outside stop suddenly.
And then the situation becomes a little lighter, they break down both together, he falls on his knees and because they were holding on to each other, she also falls down with him on her knees. And they both cry together their hearts out :') They cry and cry with each other, for each other, and outside it starts raining, symbolism right? <3 They keep saying again and again those words to make sure they listen it properly that they have said it finally, to sink in the feelings they are having, and through the tears they look at each other and hug each other tightly, never wanting to leave! <3 The crying stops and the sobs start and finally they gaze into each other eyes, just breaths apart from each other. Their foreheads with each other, in each other arms, through the teary eyes and quivering lips, he whispers against her lips to her "I want you. Now and forever." And then they kiss!! First kiss! <3 :') 
The Junoon version playing all along. All the versions from the fast version and now down to the piano one and then they go to the bed, for their "session" ;) πŸ˜†
Although I know they won't show the kiss, still.  Gahhh!! I jujst imagined this whole situation., and had goosebumps and these churns in my belly. So much feelings, I almost cried!! :') πŸ˜†
Wow Pragya. What was that? πŸ˜†

So beautiful. Surreal. Even I had churns in my belly. ;) GAHH. Lovely imagery of the thunder signifying their passion for each other. Wow. And then how it starts raining when they break down and start crying. ;) SO. DAMN. BEAUTIFUL. :') 

Now, you should consider extending on this idea and writing an OS on it! :D You are a very talented girl and your love for SaHil reflects through all your posts. :)

Loved reading this. ;)
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

@ Bold... THIS is what I am talking about. Aahil wants way more than sex from Sanam, so he dosent know what on earth to do. That is why even though he is coming close to her, he is not imposing himself on her. He wants her to want him too, and want to be with him!

I have just completed my SR scene, my very first one! It is long and hot, and full of Junoon Ishq! 😳Please do check it out on my SS - DIL JALE. Here is the link! Tell me if you like it! 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4124123&PID=111697303&#p111697303
WORD. To everything you said. πŸ˜³

Off to read your update now. I have a feeling I will be out of breath when I finish reading it. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by GitaIyer

My 2nd entry for this SR post.πŸ˜†
Imagine this after yesterday's precap...
Ahil realises how,much Sanam loved,her dhaba...
He knows why she married him...
He tries to offer her money, but the khuddar she is she refuses...
Then he gives her money n land saying it is from govt or police for Sanam for nabbing the terrorists...
She opens her dhaba...
Everyday while coming back from work, he stops at dhaba to pick her up...
Their romance develops in the dhaba,...
They have moon lit dinners and heart to heart talks on the Khatiya,...πŸ˜†
And one fine night,... Khatiya mein...

P,s. Sonia u wanted ahils redemption anyway.. So here it goee
P.p.s Anu, aapka hukum sar aankhon  par.

Koi nahi you can post as many entries as you like. πŸ˜†
I like this idea too, Gita. πŸ‘πŸΌ
LOL wouldn't it be hilarious if Sanam and Aahil did "it" on the haystack? πŸ˜† And she tells him about the first time she saw him. Haha. That would be quite hilarious, no?

Good redemption and I agree with Anu. You should apply for a post at CVs for QH 2. β­οΈ

Originally posted by Danitrini

Thanks.. Glad you liked the second one. We know Aahil wants Sanam like nobody's business. If it was any other girl, he would have done it already. But with Sanam,, it's not just the sex. It's the love and everlasting commitment. He has already chosen Sanam as the mother of his children. It's just to fulfill his dream now. 
That's why with the second one, I want Sanam to initiate. But awkwardly mind you, but be the one to show that she too wants this. 

Imagine Tum Hi Ho playing in the background of the scene. 
No worries. ;)

Yep. He needs to reach out and fulfil his dream. Not long now. ;)

And Aahil will devour bit of it. ;) Live every moment as his last. ;)

Great song choice. I love that song! 
Originally posted by Prags_Sociopath

Suhagraat. The Wedding Night. It gives you so much "feels" to even think about this. ;)
I LOVED ALL the replies here, wow they were just so brilliant! And please people with those ideas, ALL write an OS or something on their SR! Please! πŸ˜†
Mandy I am waiting for yours "showdown" ;) 

Okay. I really want a GRAND CONFESSION here, full of angst and passion. Lots of lashing out at each other, pushing, pulling, grabbing and the stuff. Thunders and lightning in the atmosphere around. Windows opening and closing. And then not able to control their feelings which were hidden behind their egos, they finally blurt it out, that too together in unison! Here the thunders outside stop suddenly.
And then the situation becomes a little lighter, they break down both together, he falls on his knees and because they were holding on to each other, she also falls down with him on her knees. And they both cry together their hearts out :') They cry and cry with each other, for each other, and outside it starts raining, symbolism right? <3 They keep saying again and again those words to make sure they listen it properly that they have said it finally, to sink in the feelings they are having, and through the tears they look at each other and hug each other tightly, never wanting to leave! <3 The crying stops and the sobs start and finally they gaze into each other eyes, just breaths apart from each other. Their foreheads with each other, in each other arms, through the teary eyes and quivering lips, he whispers against her lips to her "I want you. Now and forever." And then they kiss!! First kiss! <3 :') 
The Junoon version playing all along. All the versions from the fast version and now down to the piano one and then they go to the bed, for their "session" ;) πŸ˜†
Although I know they won't show the kiss, still.  Gahhh!! I jujst imagined this whole situation., and had goosebumps and these churns in my belly. So much feelings, I almost cried!! :') πŸ˜†

Prags I just loved the widows and doors closing and thunder and lightning etc! Sounds so theatrical!  All throughout Junoon keeps playing. 
Originally posted by .Serendipity.

Haha nice one! Passion thy name is SaHil.☺️

Thanks, the title worked it's charm. ;)
No, I think more people are wanting a heat of the moment consummation actually.πŸ˜†I don't mind either kind.

LOL same. AsYa SR was SO lame. It actually looked kinda forced and out of place. It seemed like they had to just show consummation between AsYa and get it over with. LOL.

Haha! True that Anu. But this time Tannu won't pull any strings (even if she does she will only bring SaHil together). Aahil will be the one pulling strings. See what I did there ;)

I don't want him to stop at strings this time πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†.
So I remember watching QH1 on YT because I was so out of the loop I had no clue what was going on. And then in this one episode while talking about some rasam after the marriage, without any kind of indication, they just consummated it and I was like... Hain?? What in the hell was that?? I actually had to check if I had skipped an episode or something πŸ˜†
So, SaHil should most definitely not be THAT! I would totally go for the fight and then consummate because though this idea has been used in novels a lot, I haven't seen in it in an Indian show yet.
Originally posted by -Devanshi-

So I remember watching QH1 on YT because I was so out of the loop I had no clue what was going on. And then in this one episode while talking about some rasam after the marriage, without any kind of indication, they just consummated it and I was like... Hain?? What in the hell was that?? I actually had to check if I had skipped an episode or something πŸ˜†
So, SaHil should most definitely not be THAT! I would totally go for the fight and then consummate because though this idea has been used in novels a lot, I haven't seen in it in an Indian show yet.
Yeah that was my exact reaction too! πŸ˜† It was just so out of place and dealt with in a haphazard way with Tanveer going all Yo Momma on AsYa. πŸ˜†

Ooh fighting then consummating. Sounds like SaHil to me. ;) Would be pretty darn passionate. 

I have actually seen that in Kasauti Zindagi Ki I think with Prerna and Anurag LOL.
Originally posted by .Serendipity.

Haha I agree!πŸ˜†
It makes more sense for them to just LOSE all their senses and do it.πŸ˜†Especially with Aahil, he is just itching to take his relationship in that direction...LOL

But since this time it's different and Sanam is not another one of his conquests, he is kinda lost and needs some direction. He doesn't just want sex from Sanam, he wants more than that...

[DIV]

Aahil isn't interested in a physical consummation from her I know, he's heart is involved now. So with her every rejection the hurt is MORE too. At the rate they are going with their ego's & misunderstanding each other's actions, plus Snm acting cluelessin EVERY dept, it's easier fr them to believe outsiders to each other. Their bg story is linked and very tragic. That's y I think they can only consummate unintentionally... After which they can progres to feel more comfortable to slowly open up & share their inner feelings. Currently there are too many barriers between these two... Breaking this intimate one will be a huge step.
QH airs during prime time... I nvr watched AsYa SR (didn't like anyone else portray AAK cept KSG)... I doubt they will show much. Also it's Gul here...from consummation & onwards she dz a complete turn n reverts to playground romance between her lead couples!Edited by Sofna - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Sofna

Aahil isn't interested in a physical consummation from her I know, he's heart is involved now. So with her every rejection the hurt is MORE too. At the rate they are going with their ego's & misunderstanding each other's actions, plus Snm acting cluelessin EVERY dept, it's easier fr them to believe outsiders to each other. Their bg story is linked and very tragic. That's y I think they can only consummate unintentionally... After which they feel comfortable enough to share their inner feelings.
QH airs during prime time... I nvr watched AsYa SR (didn't like anyone else portray AAK cept KSG)... I doubt they will show much. Also it's Gul here...from consummation & onwards she dz a complete turn n reverts to playground romance between her lead couples!
Their's is a tangled story. So very tangled and messy. That's what it makes it so delicious to watch. :)

Sanam is very seedhi sadhi and straightforward and doesn't get any hidden meanings. She needs everything spelled out for her. In other words, she doesn't make any assumptions about anything. Very matter-of-fact and practical. Too practical in fact. 

The barrier that is between them can only be broken if they communicate properly and fill the void. 
But developing on your idea, I would like it if they show a short separation for SaHil after their consummation. The find out about their past, how they are inter-linked. Both not being on the same page (Aahil won't believe his step-mom could kill Sanam's parents). 

AsYa SR was very conservative and simple. Gul's previous show IPKKND SR was much better and it aired during prime time as well. It was IMO the best I've seen in Indian TV. It was quite hot. So nah I don't think that is a problem. ;) Plus the actors would have no issues I would think. They have good camaraderie off screen. 

And about the couples losing steam after consummation. Doesn't that happen in all Indian shows and not just 4 Lions shows? LOL.