HUMSHAKALS : 12.08.14

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Rarely does a non- Sahil episode prompt me to sit down and write. When it does, it is a joy to journey through the writer's mind and see what possibilities lie ahead.⭐️

Even before the episode, with the SBS seg of Sehar introduction (mindblowing entry for a female lead!👏🥳), it struck me that the twins were ignorant of each other's existence. The question was how fate would play a role in their reconciliation. With spoilers (?reliable) about Raziya pitting Sehar against Sanam..and Raziya's own thirst for  revenge, the pieces seemed to be fitting in slowly.

Therefore, it was a joy to see Raziya being thrown out of the mansion she once ruled over- a  fresh wound to tend to- a booster dose to the resolve for revenge. 

Of course, this is just thinking aloud..there are so many possibilities here. 

There is one question that occurred to me- who all in QH2 know that AsYa  had twins?

1.     Dilshad.

2.     Raziya- can't believe she did not- even if she was estranged, she must have known.

3.     The locket: That was such a beautiful revelation👏...Sanam having a heart to heart talk with someone whom Aahil does not feel insecure about.😉..(I thought Latif would drool over Asad- thankfully, he/ she has some sense of respect and reverence.)

The mysterious assaults make an appearance just then. Sanam suffers an invisible blow- aside from the fact that I smiled indulgently at this age old Bollywood twist of introducing identical twins- I must ...MUST... say that it was  very sweet. 😳Brought back memories of a childhood that was enthralled by the fairy tale world of  hindi movies- nostalgia...

The supernatural connect leads Sanam to the secret that Dilshad has painfully guarded from her- she lost not only her parents, but also her birth mate- play mate- a part of her that could never be replaced.

Latif is the one to tumble on this, but the mystery passes by him. Probably, sometime later, Latif could be the one to make the connection?

Identical twins who do not know the existence of the other...makes them humshakals. They are just two individuals who happen to look alike. Now what advantage can that be for a woman plotting revenge- combined with the fact that one of those humshakals makes a living out of conning people!😉

The way I see this, the story could proceed as follows: Raziya stumbles across Sehar- She knows/ knows not that she is the twin- Makes an offer to replace Sanam and inherit half the wealth of the Nawab- Sanam goes missing for a while?- Aahil feels betrayed when Sehar takes off with the money,  and worse, will not leave Sanam alone for playing with his feelings-If  Latif or someone connects the fact that Sanam and Sehar are twins- Would Aahil feel that the twins were playing him all along?

Regardless of whether any of this happens- Hats off to the CVs for creating this mystery and keeping the story intriguing, holding the audience in their grip.👍🏼

I loved the flow of this episode.👏

Precap: Oh! You poor Aahil Miyan! 😳Trying your extreme best to be a good husband!🤣

Someone should give you an award!😆

Edited by chicksoup - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful post
I haven't yet seen the last couple of episodes but thanks for this lovely peace which revealed a lot to me.
I had been looking forward to Sehar entry. It's defiantly going to add spice to the story. I want sehar to be smart and stumble on the truth on her own.

Razia till now has been helping Tanveer but I guess sooner or later she will trap Tanveer

Initially we may see confusion but I am hoping later Sanam and Sehar will be a joint force.
Thanks for the PM
Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 9 years ago
subhkisonu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seher's entry is going to be a dhamakeda rone!! 
I am  already in love with this character😳
But before she enters in Sahil's life I want little bit progress in SaHil's relationship.
And Raziya, now this woman is confusing me a big time😕
Is she white? Is she grey? black? blue/ purple? what man?😕😆
50 shades of Raziya Siddiqui I guess😆
Sanam is quite comfortable with Lateef, I loved their relation.
Now I want to see Sanam Seher bond😳
It's intriguing now a days. Thanks to Gullo jaan😳
Edited by subhkisonu - 9 years ago
TaiLung thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow loved ur prov
well written😳
sylvia99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful, so Seher's life is not an easy one.Both sisters have struggled in their own way.

Somehow I understand about the twin factors and their story to be unfolded.

But as you stated how the sisters' interaction with Aahil would be, that one is real mystery right now. 

Edited by sylvia99 - 9 years ago
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Razia bringing Sehar to Sanam makes sense.

This season the villains are digging their own grave.IMO,like how Tanveer moved heaven & earth to marry SaHil, Razia will do her bit unite Sanam-Sehar.

Waiting for sisters act to follow.😆

GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Soup, Good to see a weekday post from you. 🤗
Saahil less episode but still good, this one was for the story.

All things point to  sister swapping.But  even it is going that route, let there be something different.

Take some time to build Seher character, no hurry to bring her to Bhopal so soon. 

My take on the story forward -
3 months over, Sanam gets some clues pointing to billi.
By the time, Saahil have come closer.
Billi gets the property signed off and tries to get her killed, but Ahil/Seher save Sanam but Sanam is unconscious or in coma. 
Ahil-Seher plan the switcher boo to find the truth.
And all truths come tumbling out...

Really, soup, QH is back in the guessing game. Kudos to CVs for that. The Seher twist is as thrilling and exciting as the gudiya track was.

typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GitaIyer

Soup, Good to see a weekday post from you. 🤗
Saahil less episode but still good, this one was for the story.

All things point to  sister swapping.But  even it is going that route, let there be something different.

Take some time to build Seher character, no hurry to bring her to Bhopal so soon. 

My take on the story forward -
3 months over, Sanam gets some clues pointing to billi.
By the time, Saahil have come closer.
Billi gets the property signed off and tries to get her killed, but Ahil/Seher save Sanam but Sanam is unconscious or in coma. 
Ahil-Seher plan the switcher boo to find the truth.
And all truths come tumbling out...

Really, soup, QH is back in the guessing game. Kudos to CVs for that. The Seher twist is as thrilling and exciting as the gudiya track was.

bold  @  gita  u made  my day  if this happens   my insecurity  over sahil will go away please u become cvc of  qh😳😆

sanam  in temerory coma  and  to find out the truth aahil  seher  decides  switch over  will be fine   aahil seher  will be like  saali jija  siblings😳
BeIndependent thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post...
Excited for Seher,,,,😳
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely post Soup..
and yes the epi was good as the story was moving and we saw the track slowly moving to bring in seher...
we r sure going to have a sister swap ... but even I would love if it was the way Gita put it...
both of Asya's twins should finish billo together