HUMSHAKALS : 12.08.14 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Excellent post Soup! I haven't watched the whole episode yesterday, some bits from here and there, as busy with guests.
Okay. That "intuition connection" was a little funny to me, I mean its all Judwa againπŸ˜† I might think that there might be a connection which connects the twins in some way, but it just looks funny to me in a way *shrugs*

As for Seher, I am excited for her to enter. A badass girl would be awesome actually, it sounds really cool actually πŸ˜† So we haven't seen a proper "bro code" in this show, we might see a "sis code", innovative eh? πŸ˜† I am looking forward to see how she turns the lives upside down of all the people around her. Plus I am more than excited to see Aahil-Seher bonding. It would be fun to watch Aahil's reactions to her, even after knowing she is the twin, still feeling weird about it πŸ˜†

Okay. Suppose the switcheroo happens and Razia switches Sanam with Seher. Seher is at home now, Aahil first remain ignorant about her behaviour and strangeness about her, coz I CAN'T even think that he would not get weird vibes through her, if he loves Sanam like he does! After some time, he starts feeling strange about it. In the meantime, maybe due to some things Seher has a heart change, coz she might have done this for money, now she is feeling its not good, whatever the circumstances may be. She might start thinking that Aahil is a good guy, not like Sanam who hated at him first and thinking its all wrong or something, tells everything to him. Aahil even  being weird about this starts having friendly convos with her, like an actual Sali-Jeeju bond πŸ˜† And then they both turn the tables together, find Sanam and the trio takes that Billi down! Yayy! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Ethereal.Surbhi

beautifully written

Thank U..😳
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

Beautiful post
I haven't yet seen the last couple of episodes but thanks for this lovely peace which revealed a lot to me.
I had been looking forward to Sehar entry. It's defiantly going to add spice to the story. I want sehar to be smart and stumble on the truth on her own.

Razia till now has been helping Tanveer but I guess sooner or later she will trap Tanveer

Initially we may see confusion but I am hoping later Sanam and Sehar will be a joint force.
Thanks for the PM

Thank U. We are back to exciting  speculating games in QH.πŸ˜‰ Glad to know U enjoyed reading it. Raziya so far has been just waiting to bite back...and now she has all the reasons to speed it up!πŸ˜‰

Sanam and Sehar- Twin souls...if Sanam feels the pain when Sehar gets hit, it is only a matter of time before they join forces.😊
Originally posted by TaiLung

wow loved ur prov
well written😳
Thank U..😳
Originally posted by sylvia99

Beautiful, so Seher's life is not an easy one.Both sisters have struggled in their own way.

Somehow I understand about the twin factors and their story to be unfolded.

But as you stated how the sisters' interaction with Aahil would be, that one is real mystery right now. 

Sehar's must have been even more difficult. She does not know who she is. Sanam at least had what was left of the family and knows about her parents.

Sisters' interaction with Aahil- absolutely looking forward to it!😊
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Razia bringing Sehar to Sanam makes sense.

This season the villains are digging their own grave.IMO,like how Tanveer moved heaven & earth to marry SaHil, Razia will do her bit unite Sanam-Sehar.

Waiting for sisters act to follow.πŸ˜†

Sisters Act!πŸ˜†

Let us see what Raz has up her sleeves now. She has been lying low for too long.πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by GitaIyer

Soup, Good to see a weekday post from you. πŸ€—
Saahil less episode but still good, this one was for the story.

All things point to  sister swapping.But  even it is going that route, let there be something different.

Take some time to build Seher character, no hurry to bring her to Bhopal so soon. 

My take on the story forward -
3 months over, Sanam gets some clues pointing to billi.
By the time, Saahil have come closer.
Billi gets the property signed off and tries to get her killed, but Ahil/Seher save Sanam but Sanam is unconscious or in coma. 
Ahil-Seher plan the switcher boo to find the truth.
And all truths come tumbling out...

Really, soup, QH is back in the guessing game. Kudos to CVs for that. The Seher twist is as thrilling and exciting as the gudiya track was.

Gita,

πŸ€— Got some free time...and I had to scribble this down. Because the epi got me excited that much! I was thrilled when Raz was thrown out like that! And the timing of that locket opening- what a wonderful way to usher in a new character!πŸ‘

Sister swapping- if it goes that way, Sehar will have some good lessons for each inhabitant of Ibrahim Mansion, including her jiju!πŸ˜† I am expecting a light track with that.

Sehar will come in the next week, I guess...See how ARI is oozing charm already...he is all set for Haya's wedding too- he is sure to turn on his  charms to get Sanam to confessing...if it is to be, swapping should happen around the wedding time, I suppose...or else Sehar will be lost by herself as a character... 

My take is actually from Raziya's POV...it is her turn to bite back...she did not come back to be thrown out like that.

And Yes...this is as exciting as Gudiya track!πŸ‘ Kudos to them...hope they have the sense to promote it the same way too!πŸ˜ƒ 
Originally posted by typhoon

bold  @  gita  u made  my day  if this happens   my insecurity  over sahil will go away please u become cvc of  qhπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

sanam  in temerory coma  and  to find out the truth aahil  seher  decides  switch over  will be fine   aahil seher  will be like  saali jija  siblings😳

Typhoons, 

U don't need to have any insecurity over Sehar coming between Sahil. What in the blazing world about ARI would impress Sehar, other than his riches?πŸ˜‰ She is a conwoman firstπŸ˜‰, sister next, revenge seeker after that...whatever else she is...if she has time for it, we will see later!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sweetluck

nice post...
Excited for Seher,,,,😳

Thank U...Aha! Waiting for Friday...and today's cake!
Originally posted by neenabinu

lovely post Soup..
and yes the epi was good as the story was moving and we saw the track slowly moving to bring in seher...
we r sure going to have a sister swap ... but even I would love if it was the way Gita put it...
both of Asya's twins should finish billo together

Thanx, Neena...

Bringing in Sehar!πŸ‘ That locket and that filmy bruise!πŸ₯³πŸ˜†

On the track...I don't think we will be disappointed, whichever way it goes!πŸ˜‰