Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subhkisonu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: GitaIyer

Soup, Good to see a weekday post from you. πŸ€—
Saahil less episode but still good, this one was for the story.

All things point to  sister swapping.But  even it is going that route, let there be something different.

Take some time to build Seher character, no hurry to bring her to Bhopal so soon. 

My take on the story forward -
3 months over, Sanam gets some clues pointing to billi.
By the time, Saahil have come closer.
Billi gets the property signed off and tries to get her killed, but Ahil/Seher save Sanam but Sanam is unconscious or in coma. 
Ahil-Seher plan the switcher boo to find the truth.
And all truths come tumbling out...

Really, soup, QH is back in the guessing game. Kudos to CVs for that. The Seher twist is as thrilling and exciting as the gudiya track was.

I want exactly all the things you have mentioned above!!😳
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

Excellent post Soup! I haven't watched the whole episode yesterday, some bits from here and there, as busy with guests.

Okay. That "intuition connection" was a little funny to me, I mean its all Judwa againπŸ˜† I might think that there might be a connection which connects the twins in some way, but it just looks funny to me in a way *shrugs*

As for Seher, I am excited for her to enter. A badass girl would be awesome actually, it sounds really cool actually πŸ˜† So we haven't seen a proper "bro code" in this show, we might see a "sis code", innovative eh? πŸ˜† I am looking forward to see how she turns the lives upside down of all the people around her. Plus I am more than excited to see Aahil-Seher bonding. It would be fun to watch Aahil's reactions to her, even after knowing she is the twin, still feeling weird about it πŸ˜†

Okay. Suppose the switcheroo happens and Razia switches Sanam with Seher. Seher is at home now, Aahil first remain ignorant about her behaviour and strangeness about her, coz I CAN'T even think that he would not get weird vibes through her, if he loves Sanam like he does! After some time, he starts feeling strange about it. In the meantime, maybe due to some things Seher has a heart change, coz she might have done this for money, now she is feeling its not good, whatever the circumstances may be. She might start thinking that Aahil is a good guy, not like Sanam who hated at him first and thinking its all wrong or something, tells everything to him. Aahil even  being weird about this starts having friendly convos with her, like an actual Sali-Jeeju bond πŸ˜† And then they both turn the tables together, find Sanam and the trio takes that Billi down! Yayy! πŸ˜†

U should watch this epi, Prags.

The intuition thingy...creative liberty...one of those things to tell us that this is a virtual world...and also the deep connect the sisters will always have. They cannot have a triangle here, becus they have exhauted the possibilities with Asya and RaYa.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Now the whole concept is stale for the show.

What I want is: Sehar reacting the way she would, to situations...give Billo some good medicine too in the meanwhile...teach Shaz a lesson...and Aahil wondering at the change that he notices...and before he can connect anything, she could scoot with the money!πŸ˜† What is the point in being a con woman if U cannot see money  first!πŸ˜† 

All I mean is, Sehar will take some time to reconcile with her twin...and I badly want her to hate ARI...and refuse to hand over her sister to him...That was the whole point of SEhar in this love story for me...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Anyway, let us see what their version is.
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: subhkisonu

Seher's entry is going to be a dhamakeda rone!! 

I am  already in love with this character😳
But before she enters in Sahil's life I want little bit progress in SaHil's relationship.
And Raziya, now this woman is confusing me a big timeπŸ˜•
Is she white? Is she grey? black? blue/ purple? what man?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
50 shades of Raziya Siddiqui I guessπŸ˜†
Sanam is quite comfortable with Lateef, I loved their relation.
Now I want to see Sanam Seher bond😳
It's intriguing now a days. Thanks to Gullo jaan😳

Seher...I know...that promo is so good!πŸ‘ This a first for our television...

And I know for a fact that SJ will rock here.πŸ‘

Raz- πŸ˜†- U want to know her real colour? She is a CHAMELEON!πŸ˜† Now, decide for Urself what her colour is!πŸ˜†

Latif is too cute. I want him to win the best comedian in all award shows this year.πŸ‘

Gullo jaan- NOt bad, eh? In spite of having two new shows to handle, she makes sure her princess gets a good bite!πŸ‘ Yeah. Very well done, Gul!πŸ‘
vm17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Rarely does a non- Sahil episode prompt me to sit down and write. When it does, it is a joy to journey through the writer's mind and see what possibilities lie ahead.⭐️

Even before the episode, with the SBS seg of Sehar introduction (mindblowing entry for a female lead!πŸ‘πŸ₯³), it struck me that the twins were ignorant of each other's existence. The question was how fate would play a role in their reconciliation. With spoilers (?reliable) about Raziya pitting Sehar against Sanam..and Raziya's own thirst for  revenge, the pieces seemed to be fitting in slowly.

Therefore, it was a joy to see Raziya being thrown out of the mansion she once ruled over- a  fresh wound to tend to- a booster dose to the resolve for revenge. 

Of course, this is just thinking aloud..there are so many possibilities here. 

There is one question that occurred to me- who all in QH2 know that AsYa  had twins?

1.     Dilshad.

2.     Raziya- can't believe she did not- even if she was estranged, she must have known.

3.     The locket: That was such a beautiful revelationπŸ‘...Sanam having a heart to heart talk with someone whom Aahil does not feel insecure about.πŸ˜‰..(I thought Latif would drool over Asad- thankfully, he/ she has some sense of respect and reverence.)

The mysterious assaults make an appearance just then. Sanam suffers an invisible blow- aside from the fact that I smiled indulgently at this age old Bollywood twist of introducing identical twins- I must ...MUST... say that it was  very sweet. 😳Brought back memories of a childhood that was enthralled by the fairy tale world of  hindi movies- nostalgia...

The supernatural connect leads Sanam to the secret that Dilshad has painfully guarded from her- she lost not only her parents, but also her birth mate- play mate- a part of her that could never be replaced.

Latif is the one to tumble on this, but the mystery passes by him. Probably, sometime later, Latif could be the one to make the connection?

Identical twins who do not know the existence of the other...makes them humshakals. They are just two individuals who happen to look alike. Now what advantage can that be for a woman plotting revenge- combined with the fact that one of those humshakals makes a living out of conning people!πŸ˜‰

The way I see this, the story could proceed as follows: Raziya stumbles across Sehar- She knows/ knows not that she is the twin- Makes an offer to replace Sanam and inherit half the wealth of the Nawab- Sanam goes missing for a while?- Aahil feels betrayed when Sehar takes off with the money,  and worse, will not leave Sanam alone for playing with his feelings-If  Latif or someone connects the fact that Sanam and Sehar are twins- Would Aahil feel that the twins were playing him all along?

Regardless of whether any of this happens- Hats off to the CVs for creating this mystery and keeping the story intriguing, holding the audience in their grip.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I loved the flow of this episode.πŸ‘

Precap: Oh! You poor Aahil Miyan! 😳Trying your extreme best to be a good husband!🀣

Someone should give you an award!πŸ˜†

Nice post.I haven't watched the sbb of Seher only the ticker that is shown during the show.I was under the impression that Raziya might have brought up Seher.Zoya saved Raziya's life and Raziya helped to trap Tanu.Sehar And Sanam are her grand daughters even though soutele.
Poor Raziya.SHe was thrown out of the SM for no fault of hers.Tanu is unaware that her son is helping Sanam in finding her parent's truth.Sanam thanked him and he was like what are friends for?REhan is also helping in billi's downfall.
SJ looks good as a modern girl.Seher must have led a difficult life as she has grown up all alone.Sanam had Haya and badi ammi.May be for survival she became a conwoman.She did'nt have Dilshad to teach her about right and wrong.
Does Sanam know that she has a sister?when she was exploring the room she did'nt see Zoya's photograph with her two daugjhters.I don't think she has opened the locket till now.
Lateef was pally and considerate with her.She shares a good relationship with lateef.I think Lateef knows that begunm Sahiba is not as sweet as she shows herself to be.Lateef  has agood knowledge of people's characters.
Seher will be interesting.I hope they show Dilshad.I love her.
Razia is very good.She tries to be self effacing in front of tanveer but calls her billo rani just to remind her that their association goes back long in time.I love the new Razia
SJ_ZYA_123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sanam having a heart to heart talk with someone whom Aahil does not feel insecure about...🀣🀣

one and only person with whom ahil has no problem but our sanam madam has a problem with lateef also...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so what does it prove...sanam is more jealous than ahil even before realising love...then after realising,what will be the situation of our sanam...😳😳😳
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: vm17

Nice post.I haven't watched the sbb of Seher only the ticker that is shown during the show.I was under the impression that Raziya might have brought up Seher.Zoya saved Raziya's life and Raziya helped to trap Tanu.Sehar And Sanam are her grand daughters even though soutele.

Poor Raziya.SHe was thrown out of the SM for no fault of hers.Tanu is unaware that her son is helping Sanam in finding her parent's truth.Sanam thanked him and he was like what are friends for?REhan is also helping in billi's downfall.
SJ looks good as a modern girl.Seher must have led a difficult life as she has grown up all alone.Sanam had Haya and badi ammi.May be for survival she became a conwoman.She did'nt have Dilshad to teach her about right and wrong.
Does Sanam know that she has a sister?when she was exploring the room she did'nt see Zoya's photograph with her two daugjhters.I don't think she has opened the locket till now.
Lateef was pally and considerate with her.She shares a good relationship with lateef.I think Lateef knows that begunm Sahiba is not as sweet as she shows herself to be.Lateef  has agood knowledge of people's characters.
Seher will be interesting.I hope they show Dilshad.I love her.
Razia is very good.She tries to be self effacing in front of tanveer but calls her billo rani just to remind her that their association goes back long in time.I love the new Razia

V,

I am also enjoying this Raziya. Raziya was always this- a worm. Remember how she treated Badi Bi, and how she gloated about her past victories? She even sounded proud about killing Zoya's mom. I have a lot of symapathy for the chaarcterlessness- but coming out with that devotion to Tanveer to attempt to kill Dilshad- RAZ IS FINISHED FOR ME!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...matlab- IRREDEEMABLE!

See how she has disintegrated over the years...her moral fibres all decayed...this is the fitting end to Raziya...reminds me of Gollum in LOTR.πŸ˜†

Sanam does not know about her twin- would have broken Dilshad's heart to remeber the child she could not save!

I would really really love it if Haya had some vague memories about Seher...and it gets triggered by Seher's entry...unlikely, since Madam is busy getting married.πŸ˜†
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: SJ_ZYA_123

Sanam having a heart to heart talk with someone whom Aahil does not feel insecure about...🀣🀣

one and only person with whom ahil has no problem but our sanam madam has a problem with lateef also...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so what does it prove...sanam is more jealous than ahil even before realising love...then after realising,what will be the situation of our sanam...😳😳😳

πŸ˜†  Someone is clearly Team AAhil!πŸ˜†
vm17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chicksoup

V,

I am also enjoying this Raziya. Raziya was always this- a worm. Remember how she treated Badi Bi, and how she gloated about her past victories? She even sounded proud about killing Zoya's mom. I have a lot of symapathy for the chaarcterlessness- but coming out with that devotion to Tanveer to attempt to kill Dilshad- RAZ IS FINISHED FOR ME!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...matlab- IRREDEEMABLE!

See how she has disintegrated over the years...her moral fibres all decayed...this is the fitting end to Raziya...reminds me of Gollum in LOTR.πŸ˜†

Sanam does not know about her twin- would have broken Dilshad's heart to remeber the child she could not save!

I would really really love it if Haya had some vague memories about Seher...and it gets triggered by Seher's entry...unlikely, since Madam is busy getting married.πŸ˜†

Razia is being paid back for the sins she committed.She killed Zoya's mom,seperated Rashid and Dilshad,got Nikhat marries in HAseena's family.
I think Razia id doing Tanveer's bidding bcoz she survived on the money sent by Tanveer  in the past twenty years.She had nothing.Now she is old.She can't ask Humera to help so she does anyhting for Tanveer to ensure her own survival.
She lost all her property and grandeur to Tanveer so has accepted defeat and is ready to do tanu's bidding.I depise Tanveer more than Razia bcoz she was'nt in a do or die situation when she tried to kill Dilshad with that gas leak.Razia had one motive in life to get Ayan married to humera and al her plots and tricks were to that end.When humera married Haider Razia helped Zoya in getting the confession from Tanveer Of course she wanted her Siddiqui Saheb out of jail.Still i can never forgive Tanveer.
Razia has a chance to redeem herself.She can tell Seher about her parents and help in bringing about tanu's downfall
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: vm17

V,
Good point on Raz- Tan.πŸ‘
That is very true. Raz had a selfish motive...Tanveer is pure blood thirsty...she would even kill a stranger on the road for a few hundred rupees..the only thing she feels for, is her son...even there, I am not sure how selfless she actually would be! If it ever came to a showdown with Rehaan...unsure how she would react!

The glee with which Raz wanted to see Dilshad's face before she finished her off...that totally ended all positivity in her, for me.

Who will get to the murder mystery first?

Even if Raziya tells Seher, it is only because the humiliation she suffered...not a good will gesture...

Asad4Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post 
The identical twin track is something to watch out for. Its is interesting but would it be a good track or a bad track we dont know yet because there are many possibilities in this track like u just mentioned one,the replacement. I would love to see this track and with this track atleast sahil story would move forward