Episode 1115 Azaadi Ki Jung aired on August 15,2014 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

I'll hate it even more if it is YSPT. 😡 Cause then the duo will be back to their old self of not talking and Abhijeet sir taking a transfer! 

Exactly...they want to do this...they have no proper story...so made this! Ufff!
Originally posted by debasree04

Becoz FW/Sony want to this OTT only...thats why all those dramas happened

Here I had been thinking of watching the episodes because I felt there would be some serious work in it and maybe a duo reconciliation, but after seeing this...I'll wait for the reviews and WU if needed.

Here I had been thinking of watching the episodes because I felt there would be some serious work in it and maybe a duo reconciliation, but after seeing this...I'll wait for the reviews and WU if needed.

Truly...it would be 100% OTT episode
Originally posted by visrom

Shreya and Nik there. ...Why not Freddie and Sachin...????

Nik is okay but cant tolerate Shreya specially when duo is present together...

Nik is okay but cant tolerate Shreya specially when duo is present together...

You know ever since this stupid DS track started I've been begging for Nik to become the chamcha again! He was a 1000 times better than Shreya! 😡
I can only see one fantastic painful expression on Abhijeet's face. ..looks so real...👏 no matter what yspt they are going to show.

You know ever since this stupid DS track started I've been begging for Nik to become the chamcha again! He was a 1000 times better than Shreya! 😡

Truly...once upon a time i like Janvi but now dnt even want to see her due to this track
Originally posted by visrom

I can only see one fantastic painful expression on Abhijeet's face. ..looks so real...👏 no matter what yspt they are going to show.

He is God of expression...⭐️

Truly...once upon a time i like Janvi but now dnt even want to see her due to this track

In fact once I hated the AT track and suddenly that doesn't seem bad compared to this. I feel this is the worst track of all the tracks that the CVs have showed up to now.
What's Nik doing there causally walking with a laptop? Finding an ambulance website?