Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radianteyes. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: dip1972

@ kunav Must a little message from me to all those who dont like shreya... she is not responsible for all that happened between Duo... moreover she herself told Daya sir about Abhijeet sir's transfer and asked him to talk to him and convince him against it... she also truly understood the warm relationship that DUO shared... she also put in her best efforts to bring the two back together... and in the end those who didnt like Shreya in the last scene, her smile was so genuine... she was so happy to see DUO back together... that must be enought to show that she respects them and their friendship so much...

this is just my opinion and i do not intend to harm anybody's sentiments by saying this... i just like the entire CID team as a whole and dont dislike ANY body... my poinion once again.. thought i must clarify

Khunav you are right but no one can undestand you here here all is abhi and purvi fans so dont wast your time they all hates sherya mam when ds track start they never understand her . kisi bhi bat ke liye vo sheryamam ko jimeedar mante hai 15 august episode simpal scence dayasir help s to board train as abhisir help nik but yahabhi inlogoko problem hai. inko vaha romance najar aata hai, dono sath investgation kar rahe ho inkolagta pyar kar rahe hai. ek kahavat hai SAWAN KE AANDHE KO HAR JAGH HARIYALI NAJAR AATI HAI bus inki halat yahi hai. but dont worry sheryamam and DS have lots of fans rather than IF some haters people.Iisliye FW unhe imp de raha hai. inke chilanese kuch nahi honewala jo kahna hai kahenedo
KUCH TO LOG KAHEGE LOGOKA KAM HAI KAHNA CHODA BEKAR KI BATE......

Mam we all respect shreya mam as a strong cop as well as a women
We actually criticise fw for using her in the wrong way
And sincerely fw can show romance if they are able to handle it
None of us want to her anyone's sentiments
But such comments blaming a particular group of people is not good
We all our cid lovers and would like to cid to continue
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't like Daya Shreya romance the way they are showing. As long as they are not in the same frame I like shreya as a cop.
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I say I actually liked the episode.. A well-directed one.. Aditya sir and Daya sir did a great job once again proving that the so called "age" is not going to stop them from rocking the screens! I liked the cute little boy Vijay but how Daya sir managed to bring him down is a ??? 
The sikha thing earlier was kinda childish for the grownups but Daya sir's "Woh toh khaas hai mujhe" or somewhat was well done.. I mean the guilt with which the words came out. No wonder many of us have fallen for these two amazing actors! 
Then the gun shot.. A typical copy from AIC I felt, could've shown it in a different manner. Given the context, I am ffine with it. The dialogue by Abhi sir.."jab tak tera yeh dost zinda hai..." was touching adding to the BGM in that scene.. 

The fight sequences were well done by everyone. Abhay and Jhanvi did a good job with it! 

The climax.. indeed a cherry on the cake! That awesome trio moment..⭐️ The historic trio of OUR CID! Although we complain, the pride still remains, doesn't it? 😳 That one more painful look by Abhijeet and then the "main tumhari baat ka kabhi bura nahi maanta" was I felt, very excellently expressed.. After all Aditya sir is doing and the happiness in duo's faces learning the transfer was rejected and the final handshake was..Once again our duo!!   I so wish Freddy sir had been in that scene , khair chalo, no problem.

I'd like to give it a 4.
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah ppl agreed. Shreya is a good cop as such but the immature track with her is what is annoying. If they don't make her ogle at Daya sir time and again during investigation, I don't have problem having them in the same frame too.
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Parii...

Di apka di bahut bada hai...😛😊👏
apne Fw walo ko full marks de diye...😳😆😆

For ending DS track I would give them a hug even. 😆
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khunav

just a little message from me to all those who dont like shreya... she is not responsible for all that happened between Duo... moreover she herself told Daya sir about Abhijeet sir's transfer and asked him to talk to him and convince him against it... she also truly understood the warm relationship that DUO shared... she also put in her best efforts to bring the two back together... and in the end those who didnt like Shreya in the last scene, her smile was so genuine... she was so happy to see DUO back together... that must be enought to show that she respects them and their friendship so much...

this is just my opinion and i do not intend to harm anybody's sentiments by saying this... i just like the entire CID team as a whole and dont dislike ANY body... my poinion once again.. thought i must clarify

The only reason I'm disliking Shreya is because of this romance track. I don't dislike her as an officer. She is a good officer, but ever since this track has started I can't concentrate on her as an officer. I can only see her as someone FW brought in for an immature track. That's about it.
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dnt like Shreya in last scene...sirf trio hona chahiye tha woh bilkul kabab mein haddi lag rehi thi 😡
bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: debasree04

I dnt like Shreya in last scene...sirf trio hona chahiye tha woh bilkul kabab mein haddi lag rehi thi 😡

count me in deba... mera bhee yahi problem hai...
bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Parii...

BT i have a solution for that...
you don't have to do much...
ur imagination power works here...

just imagine u in place of shreya...🤣🤣

it works ...
give a try...😛😆

pari,
That can never happen...
BT never will be able to do such immature thing in her life...
If I love a guy, I just bump into that sleepy head Sunday morning and tell him I love him 😉😉
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: debasree04

Same here,Debasree.I too,didn't like her being in that scene.