Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: visrom

The Abhijeet we know won't bypass ACP and apply for transfer thru someone else.

In any organisation the person has to follow proper hierarchy. Immediate reporting manager has to be informed first. Abhijeet cannot have applied for transfer without ACP being aware of it.

Do u really think vis FW ever remember or go through acc to rules & regulation??

Second thing - think about previous cases where duo wants to resign & think ACP sir's reaction on it...u can say its not resignation rather transfer...still i believe acp sir cant be so reluctant with it when its related to duo & he cant accept such reason for transfer...i dnt believe it at all...
debasree04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

Actually right answer can be given by FW only..

Thats a million dollar question whether FW would reply all questions clearly or not...
binod.abhijeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: debasree04

Thats a million dollar question whether FW would reply all questions clearly or not...

Fw has no mind, how can It answer?
MysticVibe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: binod.abhijeet

Fw has no mind, how can It answer?

truely said CA...
🤣🤣
Minionite thumbnail

I wonder how ACP coolly agreed to transfer Abhijeet without any complaint. 😕

I wonder if ACP sir even knows. It seems highly unlikely that he would just let Abhijeet go like that.
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reshma.

Yeah Vis.. the transfer thing puzzles me too. Or possibly could Abhijeet sir have explained the situation to ACP sir in a polished way. .. Seriously yaar.. I am on the verge of worshiping Abhi- Tarika track compared to Daya-Shreya ðŸ¤¢

Hear hear. I'm ready to accept the AT track back if they get rid of the DS track. I'll gladly see the babyish flirting compared to this! ðŸ¤¢
Minionite thumbnail

The Abhijeet we know won't bypass ACP and apply for transfer thru someone else.

In any organisation the person has to follow proper hierarchy. Immediate reporting manager has to be informed first. Abhijeet cannot have applied for transfer without ACP being aware of it.

But then why hasn't ACP sir reacted? I can never see him accepting a transfer even if Abhijeet lied. He would continue questioning Abhijeet until Abhijeet revealed all and I would fully have accepted something like you wrote to happen.
Minionite thumbnail
Once this episode airs all I want to know is when Abhijeet gets injured and will Daya actually try to resolve the differences between them? Because I feel that now it's up to Daya. Abhijeet tried and based on what people said about the promise or whatever he can't well reveal the reason behind why he didn't give the letter to Shreya. Now maybe Daya needs to approach Abhijeet and find out exactly what's going on. A loud confrontation where Abhijeet unwillingly yells out the truth is what I would like.
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lo bhai FW mimicry the famous coin tossing scene of Sholey😛..
Action begins..and Duo're looking super handsome😳..
debasree04 thumbnail
Pehle DDLG phir Sholay...hey bhagwan !!!  Aur Train scenes dekh kar kar mujhe The Burning Train yaad aa rehe hei...fark itna yahan aag nehin laga hei 😆
FW wale humhe bas movie trailer dikha rehe hei...

Edited by debasree04 - 9 years ago