Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
More than the episode I was concerned about Duo and thankfully with God's grace the dreadful track comes to end.. Everything is settled b/w them.. Though as expected FW doesn't clear all points.. ACP sir at the end says transfer rad ho gaya and Daya sir says sorry, main tumhe samajh nahi paya..that's ok but Abhi sir should also say sorry to him because he hid all the matters.. I take as ACP sir was informed about the incidents then why was Abhi sir told transfer being approved??? Just to console him for some time?? Its again proved that they cared for each other as a friend always.. I love the way Abhi sir came infront of Daya sir..and then the Duo convo..and the smile on their faces.. I guess this scene really gives sooth to the hearts of all duo fans like me..

Coming to the episode the motive of bride's father is silly.. As always many questions are left unanswered.. Duo are the star of the episode truly.. The stunts in train are amazingly performed by the two.. My BP rose during the scene..there's nail bitting suspence during the stunt scenes.. Other team mates assisted the Duo giving their best.. Btw what is the machine operated by Dushyant and team? Story could have been far better.
Inspiteof the drawbacks it is one worth watching.. Only for the sake of Duo I give it a 4.

P.S : Deba di thanks a lot in advanceπŸ€—..Edited by ANGELICEYES - 9 years ago
luvcid1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: debasree04

100% sure...we have lots of experience regarding it πŸ˜†

Hope they learn their lesson from it and wont burn their hands in such things in future.

Is there no CID tomorrow? as no precap, i guess no cid. any clue?
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: luvcid1

Hope they learn their lesson from it and wont burn their hands in such things in future.

Is there no CID tomorrow? as no precap, i guess no cid. any clue?

No way...if they have the mentality to learn from the past then all these irritating track would never come...yeh log kavi sudharnewale nehin hei...

I think tomorrow will be no cid...but we can see duo surely πŸ˜ƒ
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
After posting I realised I've posted my longest review everπŸ˜†..
True Lavy we should celebrateπŸ˜›..
LavenderBloom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

No way...if they have the mentality to learn from the past then all these irritating track would never come...yeh log kavi sudharnewale nehin hei...

its going to be exciting tomorrow...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
the inauguration of Kbc...😊😊😊😊😊
we can see our duo dancing...
LavenderBloom thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

More than the episode I was concerned about Duo and thankfully with God's grace the dreadful track comes to end.. Everything is settled b/w them.. Though as expected FW doesn't clear all points.. ACP sir at the end says transfer rad ho gaya and Daya sir says sorry, main tumhe samajh nahi paya..that's ok but Abhi sir should also say sorry to him because he hid all the matters.. I take as ACP sir was informed about the incidents then why was Abhi sir told transfer being approved??? Just to console him for some time?? Its again proved that they cared for each other as a friend always.. I love the way Abhi sir came infront of Daya sir..and then the Duo convo..and the smile on their faces.. I guess this scene really gives sooth to the hearts of all duo fans like me..

Coming to the episode the motive of bride's father is silly.. As always many questions are left unanswered.. Duo are the star of the episode truly.. The stunts in train are amazingly performed by the two.. My BP rose during the scene..there's nail bitting suspence during the stunt scenes.. Other team mates assisted the Duo giving their best.. Btw what is the machine operated by Dushyant and team? Story could have been far better.
Inspiteof the drawbacks it is one worth watching.. Only for the sake of Duo I give it a 4.

P.S : Deba di thanks a lot in advanceπŸ€—..

thank you for the very detailed sweet fabulous review sis...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
truely today duo was the star⭐️⭐️⭐️ of the episode...😊😊😊

i am watching this epi in Youtube...😊😊😊
 oh please YT upload the epi fast na... i cant wait for a long time...

Edited by LavenderBloom - 9 years ago
luvcid1 thumbnail

P.S : Deba di thanks a lot in advanceπŸ€—..

so true angle. duo's concern for each other and last scene between the two has a soothing effect for the duo's fans broken heart. feel like to watching it again and again after so much of tension. looking to the scene, acp sir was unaware of the transfer and tension of the duo. he can't let go either of the two so without going into the matter, he told them to resolved the matter on their own.
ANGELICEYES thumbnail

I completely agree with you Di.. FW se sudharne ki expectation rakhna bewakoofi hai..they could learn long back if they would really want to improve.. Khair for tonight I'm grateful to FW..
luvcid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LavenderBloom

its going to be exciting tomorrow...πŸ‘
the inauguration of Kbc...😊
we can see our duo dancing...

ya. treat for every duo loverπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
LavenderBloom thumbnail

After posting I realised I've posted my longest review everπŸ˜†..
True Lavy we should celebrateπŸ˜›..

the longest happiest wonderful best review till now...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

very true...😊😊😊😊😊
its time to celebrate...😊😊😊😊😊
atlast happiness is back in our forum...😊😊😊😊😊