Sasural Simar Ka

RoSid FF - The Boss Is Always Right! (Updated Part 21 - Completed)

ayshax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I was thinking over the past few days to start a FF on RoSid and thinking of a story, and it just popped up in my head right now! As I am new to making a FF i'm hoping it won't be the best, but will be a good attempt. 

My FF will be on Sid as a boss and Roli as his employee and how Sid always tells her that 'the boss is always right' and puts her down, which is also the title of the FF. 

I don't know whether to do it in hindi/urdu or english. I need some suggestions for this!
I will be starting the FF today if I get good responses 😊

Edited by aysha98 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justloverosid thumbnail
Well my dear i am excited to read another ff from different angle.what ever langu you feel comfortable will do for me but most of our members perfer english.please do continue the ff
banuprasa thumbnail
Hi Dear,

Welcome & wishes to start your new FF.  Liked the concept.

Its my request to update in English.
----Navya---- thumbnail
sounds interesting...all the best
sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting, please continue
srdevi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting, pls update in english
ayshax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SIDDHANT BHARADWAJ : A business man who is strict and dedicated towards his work. He is currently looking for a personal assistant. He has no interest in girls and is just waiting for the one made for him that he'll love infinitely.

ROLI DIWEDI: A young girl who has just finished her studies and is looking for a job. She still has a childish mind and loves to prank people. She loves everyone around her and is not looking for someone special just yet.

SIMAR DIWEDI: Roli's elder sister who supports her younger sister through all tomes. She may be a bit controlling sometimes, but loves to joke around with her younger sister 

PREM BHARADWAJ: Siddhant's younger brother who is living in his own world of love looking for his partner. He supports his elder brother and tries to joke around with him at times. 

The story of a young child minded girl against a strict minded man. The day she enters his office and appoints to be his personal assistant she will change his life forever! It may seem like hell to him, but will lead him to a heaven like world. 
Edited by aysha98 - 9 years ago
banuprasa thumbnail
Nice Intro Dear. 👏

devika26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice dear... Updata soon
-Sakthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice concept and intro 👍🏼