Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayshax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

SCENE 1

DIWEDI HOUSE

Roli and Simar were in their room. They shared a bedroom. Simar sat at the dressing table as she was sorting her long, thick and black hair, whilst Roli was sleeping with her blanket over her head. Simar looked up at the clock and was shocked to see the time.

Simar: Roli! Get up! It's 8am. (she shouted)

Roli: What?! (She said surprised). Oh my god! That's it. I'm late today. How could I be so careless? Didi, you should have woke me up earlier.

Simar:  Now stop complaining and go have a shower and get ready. You can't afford to be late for your interview

Roli rushed to the bathroom whilst Simar headed towards the kitchen to make breakfast.

BHARADWAJ HOUSE

All the family sat at the dining table and were eating their breakfast. Pari was giving everyones tea and accidently spilled the tea on Siddhant.

Pari: Sorry Siddhant. I'm really sorry. I did it accidently. Are you okay?

Siddhant: Bhabi! You should have seen before spilling it on me. I'm going to have to change now again and get late for work too. (he said fuming with anger)

Mata Ji: Siddhant, why are you getting so angry for. You won't be late alot, only a few minutes.

Siddhant: But Mata Ji, every minute matters to me. Just leave it now. I can't afford to be more late. (he said annoyed)

Siddhant rushed upstairs to his room to get changed.

DIWEDI HOUSE

Everyone was on the dining table. Roli thought of pranks to do on her dad and Simar. Simar saw the naughtiness in her eyes.

Simar: Roli? Ummm.. tell me which pranks are you thinking of now?

Roli: (innocently) nothing didi.

Roli/Simar's dad: Shes grown up and still a kid yet from her mind. Roli you have a job interview today and don't start showing your childishness there.

Roli: Papa, I know and i'm going now for the interview.

Simar and their dad wished good luck to Roli and waved bye as she set off for her job interview.

Siddhant also set off to work in his car. 

(NEXT UPDATE SOON) 

justloverosid thumbnail
 Aysha nice start  👍🏼
Please update soon
sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome start
waiting for the next part
banuprasa thumbnail
Good start dear.

Waiting for rosid meet.
srdevi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very impressed with your intro and writing.
rolidivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update.waiting for next update.
-Sakthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome...Waiting 4 rosid meetng 
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
welcome dear and all the best for ur ff fab update gud start
ayshax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

SCENE 2

Roli got off the rickshaw and paid the driver. The road was busy. Many cars passed by. Roli looked at the time on her wrist watch.

Roli: I'm already getting late and there's so much traffic here too. I don't even know which building it is.

Siddhant looked at his wrist watch and realised he was already late. He increased the speed of his car and kept looking at the time on his wrist watch. Roli decided to cross the road as she was getting fed up of the traffic. Siddhant not realising someone was ahead crossing the road drove at a constant over speed, until he heard a loud scream.

Roli: Aaahhh!!

Siddhant stopped his car all of a sudden realising he was going to run over a young, innocent looking girl. He got out of his car angrily.

Siddhant: Hey! You girl! Don't you have two eyes? Can't you see this is a busy road full of cars?

Roli just about recovered from the incident and looked at Siddhant in an angry way. Siddhant realised she was angry at him.

Siddhant: Why are you looking at me like this huh? And I just asked you something. Are u dumb as well as blind?

Roli: (angrily) SHUTUP! Are you blind? Can you not see I have two eyes and a mouth to speak? No wait. Actually I think you don't have a brain. You're over speeding and blaming me for crossing the road?

Siddhant: Listen...

Roli: (interrupted him). You listen to me! Who taught you how to drive? You.. You're a mad driver. You were about to kill me today.

Siddhant: Listen, I don't have time to fight right now, I'm already late for work. Please move aside and let me go.

Roli: What do you mean you're getting late? You just got me late for an interview.

Siddhant: Okay look.. I'm sorry, now please can I go?

Roli still stood in the middle of the road. Siddhant sat back in his car and started his car. Roli moved aside and Siddhant drove off.

Roli: (to herself) He's such an idiot. What does he think of himself? He's over speeding and blaming on me. Let me see him next time, I'll sort him out.

Siddhant: (to himself) She talks so much! She will make someone go mad. She crosses the road full of cars and blames on me for over speeding. I'm getting late for work for goodness sake!

Roli reached the office and sat waiting for her interview. Siddhant called Roli in for the interview. Roli went into Siddhant's cabin. Siddhant was sat and his back was  facing towards Roli.

Roli: Sorry sir if I'm late for the interview. Actually a stupid man nearly ran me over by over speeding on the road. I wish I could slap him right there. Anyways, sir?

Siddhant looked confused. He turned and faced towards Roli. Roli and Siddhant were both shocked to see each other.

Roli: YOU!?

Siddhant: YOU!?

-Sakthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Cute update...i loved it