Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justloverosid thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
 Awesome update AyshaπŸ‘πŸΌ
looking forward to the next update please please update soon.
Edited by justloverosid - 9 years ago
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with sheetal...u shud give atleast a long update..the story is superb & we'r unable to wait like this...pls aysha😭
magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb i just loved it but very small update next time big one plz...
ayshax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry guys for the long wait. I'm getting quite busy these days which is why I update late and short. I apologise for this. 

PART 21(LAST PART)

Siddhant: Sorry? Did I just hear a sorry from you?

Roli: Yes you heard it right. I'm sorry. 

Siddhant: Why? 

Roli: Because of all what I did to you. I'm really sorry. I won't do anything like that again.

Siddhant held Roli's hands. 

Siddhant: No Roli. I'm sorry. It all started because of me, but I didn't realise when I started loving you. 

Roli: it's okay Siddhant ji. I know we were both wrong in our places. 

Roli and Siddhant hugged each other tightly. Later that day Roli was thinking about the plan she was going to do on Siddhant. 

Roli: (To herself) The plans is good, but what will Siddhant ji's reaction be to it. He might get angry. So what. He loves me. I'll do it. I can't afford to miss such a plan. But how can I do it now? Nobody will let me do any work. 

The next morning Roli woke up and saw that Siddhant was still sleeping. She quickly got up and went downstairs in the kitchen. Siddhant woke up and was stunned not to find Roli sleeping. He looked everywhere upstairs but didn't find her. 

Siddhant: Where is Roli? Where can she go? 

Roli was in the kichen making some coffee. She repeated one of her old plans. She made 2 cups of coffee. One with chilli powder for Siddhant. And one for herself. Siddhant saw Roli coming upstairs and went back to his room. Roli entered the room.

Siddhant: Roli where did you go? 

Roli: Siddhant ji you were sleeping and I wanted some coffee. I didn't want to wake you up so I made it myself. 

Siddhant: So sweet of you Roli. You made me some too? 

Siddhant knew Roli was upto something. He made Roli look aside and swapped the cups. 

Siddhant: It's nothing Roli. Lets drink our coffee.

Siddhant and Roli picked up thier cups and drank their coffee. Roli screamed out loud as the coffee she drank was chilli. 

Siddhant: What happened Roli? Did you drink my chilli coffee? 

Siddhant and Roli burst out laughing. 

Siddhant: I knew what you were up to Roli. Thats why I did this. 

Roli and Siddhant continued their pranks on each other but always apologised and loved each other the same. 

banuprasa thumbnail
FF was fab Aysha πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

justloverosid thumbnail
  Well done Aysha πŸ‘ loved the FF it was totally different full of Rosid Masti   and feel good about it 
sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome story... thank you very much for giving us the different style of Rosid... congratulation for successfully completing your FF...
Fab story
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow...its really cute & funny...enjoyed reading it...it's short but i think unique from the others...very nice😊
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fab update aysha and nice end dear congrats waiting for ur nxt ff 
deeksha.aiyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very good FF , Ayesha... it was as poetic as your VMs... keep up the good work...πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘