waiting for the next update eagerly
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
nice update waiting foe nxt
madhavimanish32 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon 
ayshax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

PART 3

Roli and Siddhant were both shocked to see each other.

Siddhant: What are you doing here?

Roli: I have a job interview here. (to herself) seriously? Is he going to be my boss?

Siddhant: (to himself) I just got fed up of talking to her for 5 minutes and now she's going  to be my PA? Oh no!

Roli: Sir? My file.

Roli handed her file to Siddhant. Siddhant looked through it and was impressed to see Roli's capability.

Siddhant: Impressive, but I have to think about it yet. I'm not sure about keeping you on the job. You may leave now. I will contact you if I need to appoint you as my PA.

Roli got annoyed at Siddhant's words.

Roli: By the way sir, don't stereotype me on my behaviour this morning. That is what I'd do to people outside office. In office I wouldn't say anything like that to you because your my boss. But out of office I'd love to say things like that to you.

Siddhant: What do you mean? You'd love to talk to me rudely out of office hours?

Roli: Hmmm.. Actually sir, take it the way you want to (she smirked)

Roli walked out of the cabin and left Siddhant stunned at her words.

Later that night Roli and Simar were in their room gossiping.

Roli: Didi, you won't believe what happened to me today! I was about to die!

Simar: How?

Roli: You know I was getting late for work, don't you? After I got off the rickshaw there was a lot of traffic on the road and I was waiting to cross. As soon as the traffic calmed down I was in the middle off crossing the road and a man over sped and was about to run me over! But thank gosh I'm safe. And then I went for my interview and guess what?

Simar:  What?

Roli: That man is my boss. And now just because I said so much to him, because of the incident, I know he won't give me the job.

Simar laughed.

Simar: Don't worry. You'll get the job. Everyone knows how talented my Roli is.

Siddhant was sat on his bed working on his laptop. Prem knocked on his door.

Siddhant: Come in Prem.

Prem came in and sat on Siddhant's bed.

Prem: Whats up with you today? You seem annoyed. Is it because of work?

Siddhant: No. But today a stupid, annoying girl ruined my day. I was getting late for work so I had to over speed a little, and she crossed the busy road and I was about to run her over! I mean, how stupid could she get? And then she calls me blind. Do I look blind to you?

Prem: Shall I be serious?

Siddhant: Yes

Prem: Hmm... Yes you do look like your blind (sarcastically)

Siddhant: Stop joking man.

Prem: Okay okay..

Siddhant: And then guess what! You know I need a PA and I was looking forward for an interview. She was the girl who had the interview. And she said so much bad stuff to me! She is capable of doing the job, but I don't like her behaviour. What shall I do?

Prem: If she's capable of the job then give her the job. You only care about work not about her attitude don't you?

Siddhant: You're right Prem.

Prem: I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight.

Siddhant: Goodnight.

Prem walked out of Siddhant's room. Siddhant thinks to himself.

Siddhant: (to himself) Roli Diwedi. Hmmm... Now you wait and watch how I take my revenge from you.  

rolidivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update . Waiting for next update.
.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update... What Sid gonna do? Let's see
deeksha.aiyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice updates Ayesha😊😊😊😊😊