Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rolidivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Amazing update dear. Waiting for next update.
.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Chilli powder coffee to sid... Poor sid... Nice updateπŸ‘
-Sakthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Chilli powder coffee πŸ˜† 
Gud move Roli πŸ˜‰ 
I like this revenge πŸ˜† 
Waiting 4 sid's reactionπŸ˜‰ 
Edited by -Sakthi- - 9 years ago
ayshax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

PART 6

Siddhant drank all his coffee in one go and so did Roli. After a few seconds, Siddhant was fuming, whilst Roli was laughing to herself. Siddhant screamed loudly as he had drank chilli coffee!

Siddhant: AAARRRGGGHHH!

He screamed so loud that Roli had to cover her ears and all the office staff entered his cabin. Siddhant grabbed the jug of water and gulped it all whilst all the staff was staring in shock.

Employee: What happened to sir Roli?

Roli: Nothing. He's just turned allergic to coffee. Right sir? (laughed)

Siddhant looked up at Roli angrily. Roli knew she was in trouble, so she asked the staff to leave.

Roli: You may all go. Everything is fine now.

All the staff left the cabin and just about when Siddhant opened his mouth to talk, Roli innocently interrupted.

Roli: Sir how was your not so strong, with less sugar coffee?

Roli ran into her cabin before Siddhant could reply to her question. He banged his fist on the table and then started to stare at her through his cabin.

Siddhant: (to himself) She's someone of my standard now. She made a right fool of me.

Siddhant was angry and thinking of a revenge plan, but whenever he saw her face his intentions changed.

Siddhant: (to himself) What's wrong with me? Why do I stop in between thinking of taking revenge from her?

Later that evening at DIWEDI HOUSE, all the family was having dinner sat at the dining table.

Roli/Simar's dad: Simar, I have thought a lot about your future and I was thinking about your marriage now. You have completed your studies and it's time to think about marriage. What do you think?

Simar got up and ran into her room. Roli was confused why as she didn't understand alot about this matter.

Roli: Papa, what happened to didi? Why has she ran inside like so?

Roli/Simar's dad: You don't worry, when it's your turn you'll understand. But at the moment take it as good news. Your didi is getting married soon.

Roli also ran into her room and asked simar what was wrong and why she ran in all of a sudden hearing about her marraige.

Roli: Didi, what happened? Why did you just run in all of a sudden? Is everything okay?

Simar: Roli, I do want to get married, but to a certain person. But papa won't understand this. I love someone already.

Roli: (shocked) Really? Didi! Who is it? Where is he from? Is he good looking? Is he..

Simar: (interrupted) Calm down Roli I'll tell you everything. He's just a normal guy. He's handsome and loving, caring everything.

Roli: Oh, that means my didi is in love since ages and I didn't even know? He must be really special then. And you don't worry, I'll convince papa for this.

Simar: Thankyou Roli and I hope everything goes okay.

rolidivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update . Waiting for next update.
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely updates dear, and yes dear u upload ur vm on  vimeo.com not work on my computer thats why i cant able to listen the vm
-Sakthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
RoSid πŸ˜† So sid slowly falling in love wid Roli  Who is Simar's lover? Prem ? πŸ˜Ž Waiting for the next update πŸ˜‰
justloverosid thumbnail
Interesting Aysha 😊
And who do simar love
I am loving bold Roli πŸ˜›
ayshax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

PART 7

Siddhant and Prem were in Siddhant's room having a chat.

Siddhant: Prem. That girl, my PA, she's very strange. I mean today she just crossed the limit. She made me drink coffee with about 1000 spoons of chilli powder!

Prem laughed out loudly at Siddhant's words.

Prem: Hmm.. So whats your revenge plan now?

Siddhant: Revenge? No Prem. Eventhough I want to take revenge from her, whenever I see her face my intentions change.

Prem: Siddhant? Are you not in love or something?

Siddhant looked puzzled for a minute at Prem's words.

Siddhant: No Prem. Me in love? Never!

Prem: But I'm in love...

Siddhant: What! Who with? Are you crazy? Oh wait. What type of stupid question am I asking? People in love are crazy!

Prem: Since the day I saw her I fell madly in love with her.

Siddhant: Prem, don't you think it's too late at night?

Prem: Why?

Siddhant: Because instead of listening to your useless love story, I'd rather get some sleep!

Prem gave Siddhant dirty looks and walked off. Siddhant laughed to himself.

Siddhant: (to himself) He's mad. Who falls in love?

Siddhant closed his eyes and pictured Roli's face. He kept thinking about her.

Siddhant: (to himself) Am I not in love? No Siddhant, it's not love.

The next morning Siddhant was on the way to office and saw Roli waiting for a taxi. He parked up at the side of the road and walked towards Roli. Roli noticed Siddhant walking towards her.

Roli: (to herself) Where did he come from and why is he walking towards me for?

Siddhant: Roli, are you waiting for a taxi?

Roli: Taxi? What are you talking about sir? Did you not know I'm a statue and I stand here every day to entertain people? (sarcastically)

Siddhant laughed.

Siddhant: Really? Why didn't you tell me before? I would have got entertained too!

Roli: It's not funny sir. What else would I be standing waiting here for?

Siddhant: How am I meant to know? Maybe you were waiting for me to notice you standing, waiting for a taxi and offer you a lift to work.

Roli: No sir. Just don't predict things.

Siddhant: Now as I'm here already, I'll give you a lift to work.

Before Roli could utter a word from her mouth, Siddhant grabbed hold of her hand. Roli felt a small sensation and Siddhant took her to the car. Siddhant and Roli sat in the car and Siddhant drove off.

Roli and Siddhant in the car.

Siddhant: Roli, do you know the chilli coffee you made for me yesterday, I actually enjoyed it.

Roli felt embarrassed and Siddhant looked at her. Siddhant stopped the car.

Siddhant: Roli, why are you getting embarrassed for? I'm being serious. I didn't enjoy the coffee because of the chilli powder you put in it, but because you made it with your hands

Siddhant held Roli's hands and there was a long silence.

Roli: Sir, we're getting late for office.

Siddhant let go of Roli's hands and continued driving. He also drove passed the office and left Roli shocked.

Roli: Sir why have you just gone past the office? Where are we going?

Siddhant: Don't worry Roli, just wait and watch.