Yudh 18: A runaway train - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Not Rishi, my dear, Ajaatashatru. I agree, he is a psycho killer with a  monomania about Yudh. He is terrifying. Your take on how he linked up with MM might well be correct. Let us see.

Shyamala  Aunty

Originally posted by mishtidoi

Aunty Rishi is a psycho killer, we clearly underestimated his thirst for revenge...MM must be the one who brought him up, educated him to become a corporate lawyer, for he doesn't seem from humble background.
Thank you so much; I am very pleased that you enjoy my posts.

Yes, my dear, I do not think Ajju, though he does all the dirty work, can be MM, for the reasons I have set out in the post. Bablu,  it seems a stretch, for his  power is very local, and he would not have clout with the Vigilance Commission in Delhi.  Let us see!

Yes, it  needs a  lot of concentration, and I watch it twice before doing the post. It is fiendishly  complicated plot, and I hope they tie up everything neatly in  the end and do not leave loose ends hanging all over the place!

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by vasamv

Your analysis makes so many complicated things clear.What concentration you have!
Though Ajjunseems to be the mastermind he would be someone else who draws the strings.
Even Poirot or Aholmes would be baffled to unravel the complicated threads.
 Maybe,Bablu aka Home Minister is MM.
So,my dear, do I, and then I have to analyse it as well, remember!πŸ˜‰ Thanks a lot for liking my stuff.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by apple64

excellent. thanks for the PM. I feel so drained after watching each episode. 
love
Apple
Thank  you so much, and yes, Yudh is one endless  surprise!

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by kaushikbasu

Great analysis. This serial has surprised me to the core. Nothing has been predictable. My feeling the inspector is going to be the thorn for MM. I was expecting NS to do that role or the role of the joker.
Thank you so  much, my dear, and the last 2 episodes should see a major upheaval and then a lot of explanations.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by taahir004

Awesome Analysis
Just two episodes ...something major will take place
Originally posted by sashashyam

Not Rishi, my dear, Ajaatashatru. I agree, he is a psycho killer with a  monomania about Yudh. He is terrifying. Your take on how he linked up with MM might well be correct. Let us see.

Shyamala  Aunty

Sorry, Aunty..AjaatShatru it is...edited my post😊
Aaiii ! Taruni is as smart and intelligent as Jodha Begum.  Goes to the villain and directly threatens to expose him. Why was she waiting for Ajju to come back? Why didn't she collect the drives and proofs and scurry out first thing?
Originally posted by sashashyam

Rishi gave Dabra the mobile number he had got from Ranjan. Dabra has equipment with which you can track the location of a cellphone. He tells Rishi that the phone had been stationary at this address for quite  a  while, so he thinks the chap is hiding there. He SMSes the address to Rishi, who goes there just  a little while before the Inspector arrives.

Shyamala Aunty

Thanks Aunty. πŸ˜Š
Sorry Aunty, couldn't wait for your take...this show turned out to be a super-duper thriller.

OH!!! GOD This Ajju is extreme...have never seen a villain kicking a female after she's passed out...oh!!! he's the blackest onscreen villain ever. And whoever wrote him needs applaud, but what twisted mind. Gawd!!!! πŸ˜²
Poor Chaudhary sacrificed for YS...but he did say Ajath Shatru ki pahunch bahot uper tak hai.
But Taruni also mentioned one mad man, in whose words Ajju was trapped to become a murderer ...and Ajju responded that YS pushed him into madness...who were they referring to??? Nawaz, but then he died, how could he twist Ajju...or did someone else survived???

What is that clue, one clip that both Taruni and Hrishi saw??

Sandhya already said for Taruni's intellect gone in crisisπŸ˜†

Yudhishthir Sikarwar...aka Yudh  can not be anybody else other than AB...and the actor playing AjjuπŸ‘πŸ‘

Angry, old but hot AB😊 His nuances for each emotion of a scene are to die for...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Preeti is so much in pain both emotionally and mentally exhausted πŸ˜­

Precap is πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
Wonderful analysis as always Aunty. Thanks a ton for the pm. Ajju is one sick minded villain as it can be. I don't think I can come up with any more adjectives for his personality than he already has been given in this forum. He is far worse than Nawazuddin's character who did the massacre under the influence of drugs. Taruni was a let down yesterday. I can't say the same for her mom as she is coping with the worst situation of her life. Rest was as usual thrilling to watch. Can't wait for the rest of the story to be unfolded. I hope that they have a perfect explanation for everything. 😊