Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I have my bets laid on commissioner , initially I thought it was taruni coz she was d only one close to Yudh but wid Jeet being murdered n Ajatshatru shown as villain I hv my doubts on commissioner coz it has to b someone who knows judiciary n who has upar tak pahonch. Ajju is just a tool. 
Get well soon dear ðŸ˜³ N I wud miss reading ur posts after Yudh ends. 
Edited by mnr123 - 9 years ago
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Mishti
The newspaper clippings said 2 adults and 14 children survived.  So either Nawazzuddin or his mom or dad had to have survived. The clipping also mentioned a lone survivor. Might be Nawazzuddin.  But he wouldn't have contacts at such high places.

And Ajju makes me SICK. The camera and then the vehement anger with which he kicks her. How many seconds would Jodha begum's high sounding morals and ashobhaniya vyavahaar accusations and uchith and anuchith analysis have stood against the likes of Ajju. Papita/ no papita our Jallu is a GEM.😳
monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why did ajju come back home? He was @ the police station dealing with Anand. Shouldn't he have gone to take care of nikhil. How come Malik and nikhil be so dumb to not understand that instead of YS ajju have wronged both of them. Especially after Malik was killed nikhil should have understood what ajju actually is.
Someone has just pointed that the paper clipping said that two adults and 14 children had died. That is a very good observation. That means one of the adults is still alive. May be Sanjeev or his mom?? He might have staged his death, nobody saw him shooting himself. He might have told ajju that YS had told him to do anything to get the signatures. Something tells me that YS was not successful to prove to his father that he had not done anything wrong but that will not be the case with rishi. He will prove his dad's innocence. Well, it keeps us glued to the tv and on the edge. Can't believe already last episode is here.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: monikameghan

Why did ajju come back home? He was @ the police station dealing with Anand. Shouldn't he have gone to take care of nikhil. How come Malik and nikhil be so dumb to not understand that instead of YS ajju have wronged both of them. Especially after Malik was killed nikhil should have understood what ajju actually is.
Someone has just pointed that the paper clipping said that two adults and 14 children had died. That is a very good observation. That means one of the adults is still alive. May be Sanjeev or his mom?? He might have staged his death, nobody saw him shooting himself. He might have told ajju that YS had told him to do anything to get the signatures. Something tells me that YS was not successful to prove to his father that he had not done anything wrong but that will not be the case with rishi. He will prove his dad's innocence. Well, it keeps us glued to the tv and on the edge. Can't believe already last episode is here.

As I mentioned in some comment before, I have a feeling that Nawaz's character is still alive. May be he drugged Ajju also. But yes, the newspaper clipping is a proof. Ajju seems to have good belief in that nurse. May be she is involved also. 

That's a nice observation. The reason why Ajju came back home. Nikhil has escaped. May be he will help in some way. I

I found Yudh's flashback part a little weak. I mean, it's all fine. The guilty conscience and all, but the screenplay was very weak there. The impact was missing. And the connection to today's Yudh wasn't very clear. 
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
See my latest, my dear, where I have  said exactly the same thing, of course at much greater length! She was not, I think, waiting for Ajju  to get back so she could slap him with her left hand. I think she was just frozen, which is dumb enough. Just see the contrast with Anand's wife tackling a far worse situation!

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Aaiii ! Taruni is as smart and intelligent as Jodha Begum.  Goes to the villain and directly threatens to expose him. Why was she waiting for Ajju to come back? Why didn't she collect the drives and proofs and scurry out first thing?

monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

As I mentioned in some comment before, I have a feeling that Nawaz's character is still alive. May be he drugged Ajju also. But yes, the newspaper clipping is a proof. Ajju seems to have good belief in that nurse. May be she is involved also.

That's a nice observation. The reason why Ajju came back home. Nikhil has escaped. May be he will help in some way. I

I found Yudh's flashback part a little weak. I mean, it's all fine. The guilty conscience and all, but the screenplay was very weak there. The impact was missing. And the connection to today's Yudh wasn't very clear.

the nurse is working for ajju. She kept him posted as what to do. Remember she turned the gun on after she spoke with ajju and left from there. I don't remember what she said but preeti said something about the nurse yesterday. So the nurse was there for ajju. I hope that they make it clear what has happened over the years that pushed ajju to this limit that he can't even realize what he is doing is totally inhumane. I also did not like what Malik said to Anand that "someone should pay for his son's death". Why YS?? Just because he has rivalry with him so he will jump over any chance to make himself feel better by putting the other in gruesome trouble.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@monikameghan
Yes. There was always this doubt on the nurse. Preeti never liked her mainly because she is making Aditya play video games. (Great strategy by the writer to make video game an important point). My confusion is how did Ajju know that Anand needs a nurse for his son.

Why YS? That's definitely a question. But I feel sad for Malik. His son started the wrong deeds without his knowledge. He has lost his entire family and he believes Yudh is behind it. I didn't like him mentioning about Anand's son though. But yes, he should have been more calm and thought twice before mingling with people like Ajju.