Frequent Posters

SoreThumb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yeah maybe..but bb is a diff ballgame altogether
SoreThumb thumbnail

The bang bang teaser is very similar to the the scene from knight and day. Did u see the title song..not a fan of the song or either lead but the video is slick and smartsmart

Edited by NalayakShaitaan - 9 years ago
blacklambo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NalayakShaitaan

Not seeing good reviews of Khoobsurat but then it was expected πŸ˜›

You had mentioned Saavn.com to download Indian songs.  The website allows playing of music rather than download.  Or am I missing something?  Is login a requirement to download music coz I did not open a new account.

Songspk3 had an option to download at 320 kbps πŸ˜ƒ but requires an extra step of extracting from a zip file.

Edit - SA's look in MATH

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrFsFbOjhRc[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by blacklambo - 9 years ago
blacklambo thumbnail
Looks like it is raining superheroes in tv land -

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPOVYhi1UL0[/YOUTUBE]

s2 coming up -

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3T-evQZiQo[/YOUTUBE]

Some other shows that might be of interest -

Sherlock Holmes, American style -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YvuZ4Msh50

Intelligence -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjgObuY_EOk

Scorpion -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9-6DRiLsYE

blacklambo thumbnail
https://money.cnn.com/video/technology/2014/09/19/apple-iphone-teardown.cnnmoney/index.html?hpt=hp_bn6&iid=obnetwork

50 things not to miss this fall -

More fodder for MATH's fl πŸ˜†

k, this is getting interestingπŸ˜†

ISRO spent significantly less than NASA on its Mars mission. Some space observers noted that India's Mars orbiter cost less than the $100 million budget for the space thriller "Gravity."

Edited by blacklambo - 9 years ago
SoreThumb thumbnail
Lemme gush like a typical pankhi about India and ISRO
Its totally awesome and and a virtual slap for all the bitterness that international and few wannabe national media people (and by extension citizens of those countries) showered on India and the MoM project

The twitter Congo between MoM and curiosity was utterly adorable to say the least and MoM has a Greta sense of humour (the twitter handle that is)

Another awesome thing was Emma Watson's speech..I hadn't expected something so good..whoever wrote it or helped her..total thumbsup. Hopefully people like Deepika Padukone and Bombay Times (TOI) will learn from it and not use issues like feminism for publicity stunt like they have been using since past few days..

So more nudes are leaked..security ki tai tai phiss

iPhone 6 bends ..that totally sucks man..so much for all the hype of a larger sleek phone. And the amount of money these ppl are making over a single piece (I am sure other giants are making a lot of profit too..maybe not as much as apple)..ah well..looms like apple has a problem
blacklambo thumbnail
Originally posted by: NalayakShaitaan

Lemme gush like a typical pankhi about India and ISRO

Will join in too...something to be proud of πŸ‘πŸΌ

Its totally awesome and and a virtual slap for all the bitterness that international and few wannabe national media people (and by extension citizens of those countries) showered on India and the MoM project

The twitter Congo between MoM and curiosity was utterly adorable to say the least and MoM has a Greta sense of humour (the twitter handle that is)

Missed this, where can I read abt it?

Another awesome thing was Emma Watson's speech..I hadn't expected something so good..whoever wrote it or helped her..total thumbsup. Hopefully people like Deepika Padukone and Bombay Times (TOI) will learn from it and not use issues like feminism for publicity stunt like they have been using since past few days..

EW's speech was good and for the latter add SRK to the mix as well.  The whole thing was so staged!

So more nudes are leaked..security ki tai tai phis

Someone needs to get a handle on this fast...

iPhone 6 bends ..that totally sucks man..so much for all the hype of a larger sleek phone. And the amount of money these ppl are making over a single piece (I am sure other giants are making a lot of profit too..maybe not as much as apple)..ah well..looms like apple has a problem

Was unable to log in to IF (another attack????) to post some hilarious tweets yesterday - try #bendgate or #bentgate.  Kit Kat tweet was considered the best considering Android's current OS is also called KK.  Some folks believe Apple/Tim Cook is running off of the notes left by SJ to run Apple for the next 10 years.

blacklambo thumbnail

Blacklist - saw s2 epi 1 and it was more of the same except they introduced Red's wife.

RR - took me 4 sittings to watch the final episode and by the time I had seen the final portion, I had forgotten what the first part was...πŸ˜†

MATH - The more I see of this show, the more I am liking SA.  The guy acts well and his chr. is good atm.  They will probably ruin it sometime down the road but that's for later.  The fl (an illegitimate child) is now working in the company owned by ml inspite of having the money to pay him back.  He still continues to put himself in the same situation as the fl.  In yesterday's episode, she stood while doing her work and so did he and I actually laughed in the last mts of the episode at the way he made her sit.  Not many followers of this show coz there are hardly any postings on that forum.

Humsafar - are u watching and is it good?  Have not seen any episode yet.

SoreThumb thumbnail
Originally posted by: blacklambo

Blacklist - saw s2 epi 1 and it was more of the same except they introduced Red's wife.

RR - took me 4 sittings to watch the final episode and by the time I had seen the final portion, I had forgotten what the first part was...πŸ˜†

MATH - The more I see of this show, the more I am liking SA.  The guy acts well and his chr. is good atm.  They will probably ruin it sometime down the road but that's for later.  The fl (an illegitimate child) is now working in the company owned by ml inspite of having the money to pay him back.  He still continues to put himself in the same situation as the fl.  In yesterday's episode, she stood while doing her work and so did he and I actually laughed in the last mts of the episode at the way he made her sit.  Not many followers of this show coz there are hardly any postings on that forum.

Humsafar - are u watching and is it good?  Have not seen any episode yet.

I have to catch on to so many things..grr
Not seen blacklist..will have to search a good link..the one u had posted doesn't work from my place

RR..didn't bother seeing..there was the usual goodbye posts but even the forum seemed damp

@MATH..will probably start catching it..SA was good in his previous show too I am told

Haven't checked Humsuffers but trolled the forum..my mum has started following it though..she seems to like the strong female lead (as of now strong)..my dad hated it..he walks off from the living room as soon as maharan pratap is over  (Humsafars IRS after Pratap) πŸ˜†

Curiosity and MoM talk..here s the picpic

There were other couple of tweets by Mangalyaan/MoM which were very cute

IF: the server has shifted base to some other cloud system or some mumbo jumbo that Vijay said..and hence there will be issues for a few days with tiny stuff here and there till everything settles in..many couldn't log in till they cleared the cache or logged in from another browser...many couldn't log off..few are having problem changing the display pic..etc

@apple: checked a few tweets..absolutely hilarious..esp kit Kat..nestle (kit Kat) and Google seems tto taking advantage. lTim Cook will need his own brain in addition to SJ's notes for this one..bending is bad..

Apparently HR has been daring be folks as part of bang bang promotions..ranveers response has been the best so far