Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blacklambo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: NalayakShaitaan

I have to catch on to so many things..grr
Not seen blacklist..will have to search a good link..the one u had posted doesn't work from my place

That is disappointing 🤢

@MATH..will probably start catching it..SA was good in his previous show too I am told

Someone in the forum was commenting that Friday episodes are good.  They r the highlights but u don't necessarily understand the story from just watching the Friday episodes.  I thot last week's Thursday episode was good too.

Haven't checked Humsuffers but trolled the forum..my mum has started following it though..she seems to like the strong female lead (as of now strong)..my dad hated it..he walks off from the living room as soon as maharan pratap is over  (Humsafars IRS after Pratap) 😆

Will try to check it out this weekend

Curiosity and MoM talk..here s the picpic

There were other couple of tweets by Mangalyaan/MoM which were very cute

Missing???

IF: the server has shifted base to some other cloud system or some mumbo jumbo that Vijay said..and hence there will be issues for a few days with tiny stuff here and there till everything settles in..many couldn't log in till they cleared the cache or logged in from another browser...many couldn't log off..few are having problem changing the display pic..etc

K, will keep in mind

Apparently HR has been daring be folks as part of bang bang promotions..ranveers response has been the best so far

Saw PC's headstand pic.  Other than SRK & Ranveer , who else? Yeah, Ranveer was good.  Was that at Linking Road?

blacklambo thumbnail
Google Play has the pilot episode of the Scorpion for free.  We liked it.  It had a movie feel to it coz the episode was directed by Justin Lin, director of F&F movies.  

I liked Gotham's pilot episode too.

Arrow s3 will begin airing on Oct 8th.
Edited by blacklambo - 9 years ago
SoreThumb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Will see you as soon as possible
blacklambo thumbnail
Originally posted by: NalayakShaitaan

Will see you as soon as possible

okie dokie ... c u when u get back 😃
blacklambo thumbnail
Happy Dusshera 🤗 🤗

Edit -

Bang Bang - Had the most entertaining time reading critics reviews posted (sometimes as links) on this thread post the movie release 🤣
Now waiting for The Vigil Idiots review...that should be fun to read as well 😆

Ami, Haider is being praised a looot.  How good is it?  Waiting to hear from you too on this one 😉  

SoreThumb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hola Anita..thanks for keeping this place up and alive
There are so many things I have to catch up with..shows movies..
Haven't seen either Haider or BB..the latter I knew would be crap given K&D was crap too

Handed has amazing reviews but a couple of friends have made me vary..they said more than anti army it is pro terrorist..So I am sceptical if I will like it..have loved both Maqbool and Omkara by VB in past also kaminey and SKM..

My mum is regularly watching MP and Humsuffers..
And is now planning to watch ADHY on your tube too 

From no show a couple of months ago to 3/4 shows..she seems to be liking tv

Did u see Blacklist epis?

blacklambo thumbnail

Welcome back   🤗 

What is ADHY on tv?

@ Blacklist - only saw the 1st episode of s2.  My son seems to be hooked on it and is keeping up with when the new episodes are uploaded on the site. 

@Scorpion - pilot episode seemed good but the 2nd one not so.

@Manhattan Love Story - saw the pilot episode of this new show and will give it a try for future episodes - 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APzkIcR4OXE[/YOUTUBE]

@Outlander - saw the pilot episode and it seemed ok.  I usually take time to get into the story, maybe that's why.  Still stuck at episode 6 for TVD too!

@Madras Cafe - raw, gritty and applause worthy 👏.  This had better be a fictionalized attempt of the events coz if so much intel existed especially toward the end, boggles my mind how they were unable to prevent such a tragedy!

@Paranoia with Liam Hemsworth - not so good.  Older bro, Chris (Thor) appears to be a better actor.

@MATH - still watching it and commenting on the forum though the sheen seems to be wearing off.

From a western perspective, street kids in India -

Edit -
Disregard my 1st ?...realized its Ajeeb dastaan hain yeh.  Did not know that it had started airing but will check it out.  R u watching it?  A break sometimes does good😉.

@VB - have missed Maqbool but Omkara and Kaminey were very well liked.  Have not seen Ishqiya, Dedh Ishqiya, MKBKM etc.  If you watch Haider, lemme know.  If it is pro-terrorist, I'd be skeptical too.
blacklambo thumbnail
Ami, saw episode 3 of Blacklist today.  Not much has changed in that show in s2 and style seems like a repeat of s1.  We are still on the Berlin theme.  Reed is still struggling with the fact if Red is her father or not and he is not telling her anything yet.  Not seeing anything new yet.

Saw the pilot episode of Flash and liked it.