Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Edited by Blue_Scrubs - 9 years ago
blacklambo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Blue_Scrubs

I think u can use bootcamp to run windows operating system on macbook...though I've never used it tbh.

Thx...will check this out.  As long as I am not jailbreaking, it sounds good.

well...never been into sony anything...I stand corrected,my tv's a sony one but nothing spectacular but next time i'm in an electronics shop here in UK,will make sure to check if sony vaios are still around.

Just curious to see if they have done so in the US market or world wide 😉

Netflix started streaming OB S1 from 08/08...think there's a long wait before S2 makes an appearance.

Checked Netflix and it does not feature OB.  The show is available from Netflix thru dvd's, which reminds me that read an article that dvd stores in India, particularly in Bombay, were closing down.  The reason was people watching / downloading content from websites.  Ami, the internet speed in India has to be fast enuf all this watching / downloading, nahin?

I think those of us who moved away when the raja/rani story lost steam have managed to move on no strings attached but those who watched the show till the last epi are still clinging on...its just a matter of time tho 😊

Yeah, it is just a matter of time.  Have to wonder about the next show DD-VD will be doing.  Everyone has liked their pairing so much that to match up to that pair just might be hard unless their new show is really really good in terms of story and execution.

whoa!! Anita...that sounds complicated!!😕 until last month i had zee tv as part of my asian channel package on cable tv but i've switched to a diff one,which offers StarPlus HD so my husband is rather pleased cos he watches Mahabharat(too bad,the last epi airs this sat 😈)

Trust me, it is not complicated at all...very easy to set up and operate.  Flexibility & savings thereafter 😉

I've never used either apple tv or chrome cast but seems like a handy little device if buying it means i don't have to pay for a monthly asian channel subscription 👍🏼...and there is Amazon Fire TV?????😆

That is old news now coz Amazon has launched a Fire cellphone after that ...😆

If you do switch over to chrome cast once it's compatible with Indian websites then do let me know...i'll seriously consider buying it.

You should not have any problems even now considering all the shows and/or channels are available for viewing on YT in UK, right?  In US, these are blocked on YT.

OH MYY!!!! that doesn't sound good!...and here I was thinking that RR forum had (in general) better behaved crazy fans than our MB forum 😆.The rumours of the show going off air next month is picking up steam and that must have riled up the countless international fans of the famous Sanaya. where do people find the time & more importantly energy to bicker over trivial stuff...I wonder!!😛

Consistent low trp's were heralding this show toward closure and they must have been complaining which probably caused the rift.

Edited by blacklambo - 9 years ago
SoreThumb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

Bahnni: u dont have to open an account on cucirca..there might be some glitch initially..u can stream and watch online without furnishing any details..and chose vodlocker/putlocker link whenever available on the right side (not the external lnks)..the former is pretty fast for me and lets me watch as its streaming which is a feat for net speed we get here

Anita: sony stopped making lappies 😲..Never personally used one but they used to be the prettiest 😳

What festivals do u celebrate Anita as a Sindhi?

I hate the fact that every search/surf is monitored by the devices but we are too dependent to stop

@RR: well they are optimist with the trps increasing for 3 straight weeks with 0 promotion and new floating around that BB may take 10.30-11.30 slot
the forum has its anxious moments and annoying members but IMO its still much better than MB or IPK forums were

oh and drama doesnt end..the post abt Indian vs Int viewers was by one of the MIDS of members of some other show and made to instigate..it turned hilarious later

U guys have such complicated ways of watching shows..maybe it isnt complicated but damn I am finding it hard to follow..wouldnt Youtube be an easier option that suscribing the whole channel..Zee loads all its epi? are they freely available to u all?

@Newsroom: to give them credit they do try to find the facts but the articles which are based on personal opinion of the writers shout of the fact that the blog is most probably run by by bunch of fans
the way they compare colors (and the oh so big injustice done to RR and to certain extent MB) to SP is hilarious

@KKB: aliya and Tanu are such shallow characters..Aliya doesnt seem to care abt anything including her brother who wld do anything for her
they have no substance what so ever

Edited by NalayakShaitaan - 9 years ago
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: NalayakShaitaan

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

Happy Independence day to u both too 😊...my family were rather enamoured by Narendra's Modi's speech at the Red Fort.

Bahnni: u dont have to open an account on cucirca..there might be some glitch initially..u can stream and watch online without furnishing any details..and chose vodlocker/putlocker link whenever available on the right side (not the external lnks)..the former is pretty fast for me and lets me watch as its streaming which is a feat for net speed we get here

Ok...I'll have to give this another try,thanks ladies 👍🏼

Anita: sony stopped making lappies 😲..Never personally used one but they used to be the prettiest 😳

They really were..😳

What festivals do u celebrate Anita as a Sindhi?

I hate the fact that every search/surf is monitored by the devices but we are too dependent to stop

Bane and boon alike!!

@RR: well they are optimist with the trps increasing for 3 straight weeks with 0 promotion and new floating around that BB may take 10.30-11.30 slot
the forum has its anxious moments and annoying members but IMO its still much better than MB or IPK forums were

From the very few times that I've actually read posts on that forum,they do seem far rational compared to the hostility between fan groups in the MB forum.

oh and drama doesnt end..the post abt Indian vs Int viewers was by one of the MIDS of members of some other show and made to instigate..it turned hilarious later

and again the time invested in it all is simply mindblowing!! 🥱

U guys have such complicated ways of watching shows..maybe it isnt complicated but damn I am finding it hard to follow..wouldnt Youtube be an easier option that suscribing the whole channel..Zee loads all its epi? are they freely available to u all?

😆...IKR??!!😉...but sadly YT doesn't stream current epis of any Indian shows here in UK,you've got to subscribe or watch it online. a pain to say the least!!😡

@Newsroom: to give them credit they do try to find the facts but the articles which are based on personal opinion of the writers shout of the fact that the blog is most probably run by by bunch of fans
the way they compare colors (and the oh so big injustice done to RR and to certain extent MB) to SP is hilarious

yeah I deduced the same a while ago,especially when there was a repeated onslaught of articles concerning MB's doomed future and the injustice of it all 🤔

@KKB: aliya and Tanu are such shallow characters..Aliya doesnt seem to care abt anything including her brother who wld do anything for her

Edited by Blue_Scrubs - 9 years ago
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail

Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: blacklambo

Mamma mia...😛...http://newsroomplusindia.wordpress.com/2014/08/13/colors-tv-invest-6-8-lakh-per-episode-for-udaan/

hope they reap dividends just as big to break even  or more if they are looking to make a profit 😛...but how is the show faring so far?anyone watched it here?

SoreThumb thumbnail

Happy Independence day to u both too 😊...my family were rather enamoured by Narendra's Modi's speech at the Red Fort.

If nothing else..he is a splendid orator..I used to like ABV's speeches but for their speed..
Congress slammed his Red Fort speech..but his speech is more impassioned than Congress leaders ever gave..I am pretty sure he isnt going to be able to fulfill even 50% of what he said..but atleast he enlisted help of normal citizens and that how its going to work if it ever works

Ok...I'll have to give this another try,thanks ladies 👍🏼
where is it asking u for card details..immediately after u click on episode or later

and again the time invested in it all is simply mindblowing!! 🥱
IKR..such mindlessness..I have tried when I was completely free once..it was fun though (embarresed smile)

😆...IKR??!!😉...but sadly YT doesn't stream current epis of any Indian shows here in UK,you've got to subscribe or watch it online. a pain to say the least!!😡

aiyoo

yeah I deduced the same a while ago,especially when there was a repeated onslaught of articles concerning MB's doomed future and the injustice of it all 🤔

their articles on RR are more fangirly 😆

[/QUOTE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGHwANkQFrg[/YOUTUBE]

the only good part IMO..Dubai city shots and SRK looking neat in few shots
Deepika and her accent are cringeworthy

Farah should retire with her brother and husband
Edited by NalayakShaitaan - 9 years ago
SoreThumb thumbnail

btw a movie recommendation..have been told to watch a Pak movie Waar..its apparently as good as Khuda ke liye..will try watching it over weekend
blacklambo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Edited by blacklambo - 9 years ago