Users

Frequent Posters

blacklambo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Bahnni, see if this will work for you for OB -

http://solarmovie.ag/tv/orphan-black-2013/

http://watchseries.lt/season-2/Orphan_Black

I am thinking, as long as the Bengali shows are available for viewing online, you should be able to stream them even now with Chromecast using your computer (just not Apple though but with a windows or android based pc).  Atm, I don't have any android devices to try this out but can try it out with my laptop for you.  Send me a link for a Bengali show ur Mom watches if you have one and I will try with Chromecast.

OR, u can try this link to see if this will answer ur ?s coz there are videos that might help explain how it works -   http://www.amazon.com/Google-Chromecast-Streaming-Media-Player/dp/B00DR0PDNE/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1408323054&sr=1-1&keywords=chromecast

For Apple TV, http://www.amazon.com/Apple-MD199LL-A-TV/dp/B007I5JT4S/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1408323135&sr=1-1&keywords=apple+tv

For Amazon Fire TV, http://www.amazon.com/Fire-TV-streaming-media-player/dp/B00CX5P8FC/ref=pd_pgh_B007I5JT4S_B00CX5P8FC?pf_rd_p=1865376082&pf_rd_s=cp-merchandising-top&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B007I5JT4S&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1FPA1B7KNVA0QKNPV990

SoreThumb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blue_Scrubs

HNY trailer...Jnr AB makes me sad,he has been reduced to a parallel lead with no heroine!!!??😲 he has as much footage in that trailer as Sonu Sood!!😲 and which accent is DP sporting??🤢..BW versions of HW heist movies make me cringe...and when I say that i've the debacle PLAYERS(Jnr AB & Sonam Kapoor,an Indian recreation of The Italian Job))in my mind...B.A.R.FFF

got coaxed into watching Singham 2 in the theatre today ...the BG music is the only good thing about it and KKK's brief stint as the female lead went unnoticed 😆...probably time to learn more about her *Choti Begum of Patuadi* role 😛

i actually think Jr Bachchan would have done decently if he wasnt Bachchan..he isnt as bad as ppl make him out to be..He was nice in Guru and Yuva and couple others

DP: no idea what accent that was..but it was horrible

@Kareena: ðŸ˜†

@Anita: Arrows is decent..nothing pathbreaking but nice one time watch..I ended up watching season 2 due to felicity-oliver..I ship unlikely couples ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†

GOT: Tywin is no good..as in he does control everyone but he is just another badass..I kinda dislike Sansa a lot since first season..she is one disappointment IMO from the Stark kids..never expected Ned to die so soon but then the author said he loves unpredictability 🤢 ..Jamie's character will improve a bit as season 3 finishes..Geoffrey and Cersei are the worst
blacklambo thumbnail

Originally posted by: NalayakShaitaan

i actually think Jr Bachchan would have done decently if he wasnt Bachchan..he isnt as bad as ppl make him out to be..He was nice in Guru and Yuva and couple others

I agree, this guy can exhibit depth but sadly luck has not favored him professionally.

DP: no idea what accent that was..but it was horrible

@Kareena: ðŸ˜†

Agree on both counts

@Anita: Arrows is decent..nothing pathbreaking but nice one time watch..I ended up watching season 2 due to felicity-oliver..I ship unlikely couples ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†

I am watching it coz of my son now.  Seen up to episode 4 and he seems to like it coz of all the action and it appears to be very Spiderman-ish too.  There does not appear to be any build-up as to why Oliver is getting rid of one person per episode.  One has to take it as given coz they will reveal later, I guess along with the whats, whys and hows of Mom's dealings & partners in crime.  The 3rd season is due to start in Oct, so will have season 2 available soon on Netflix, which is a streaming service here.

GOT: Tywin is no good..as in he does control everyone but he is just another badass..

Chances of Tywin being good are not great to begin with if his kids are anything to go by but I was hoping if he were the hand of the king by Joffrey's side, he might have prevented some of the atrocities that Joffrey commited like beheading Ned.  Better reason might have prevailed considering Tywin is a control freak but then who can blame him for wanting the House of Lannisters to stand tall now that they have managed to get to the throne of 7 Kingdoms.  He is going to make every effort to retain and prolong that power by any means.

I kinda dislike Sansa a lot since first season..she is one disappointment IMO from the Stark kids..

True, she does not exhibit the same gumption others do but I admired her for wanting to throw Joffery off and that would have been one good riddance ideally speaking.  But drama has to be built too, so Joffery lives.

never expected Ned to die so soon but then the author said he loves unpredictability 🤢 ..

Me neither and he was an immensely likeable chr. too but from previous posts, it seems he is the start of many more to come

Jamie's character will improve a bit as season 3 finishes..Geoffrey and Cersei are the worst

Still not sure if I am lasting that long with this show...it is strictly reserved for weekend viewing only with doses of no-brainer movies.  Last weekend, watched The Wedding Date for the very reason and I did not like the movie when I first saw it a few years back.  The very fact that I ended up seeing it again says something about my viewing experience with GOT...😆.  This pretty much sums up the movie

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REPEUINVURY[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by blacklambo - 9 years ago
SoreThumb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=blacklambo]

I am watching it coz of my son now.  Seen up to episode 4 and he seems to like it coz of all the action and it appears to be very Spiderman-ish too.  There does not appear to be any build-up as to why Oliver is getting rid of one person per episode.  One has to take it as given coz they will reveal later, I guess along with the whats, whys and hows of Mom's dealings & partners in crime.  The 3rd season is due to start in Oct, so will have season 2 available soon on Netflix, which is a streaming service here.

I havent seen quite a bit of season 1 so I dunno the details..Moira's involvement and partners in crime do get revealed slowly..I am surprised at how many ppl know Oliver is the vigilante..far too many if we compare with other superhero/vigilante stories
If you have followed Batman movies, you would know Ra's Al Ghul...apparently he and his assassins make have a part to play in Arrows too..looks like a common DC comic villian

Chances of Tywin being good are not great to begin with if his kids are anything to go by but I was hoping if he were the hand of the king by Joffrey's side, he might have prevented some of the atrocities that Joffrey commited like beheading Ned.  Better reason might have prevailed considering Tywin is a control freak but then who can blame him for wanting the House of Lannisters to stand tall now that they have managed to get to the throne of 7 Kingdoms.  He is going to make every effort to retain and prolong that power by any means.

yes Tywin would have been able to prevent Ned's behaeding but he is an out and out arsehole himself..a controlled intelligent one and not impulsive like his grandson Goeffrey

True, she does not exhibit the same gumption others do but I admired her for wanting to throw Joffery off and that would have been one good riddance ideally speaking.  But drama has to be built too, so Joffery lives.

Me neither and he was an immensely likeable chr. too but from previous posts, it seems he is the start of many more to come

unfortunately yes

Has anyone tries Udaan/Nisha and cousins or something like that?shastri sister

I have heard a lot abt Laut aayo Trisha..as in that its a good realistic story..any idea?

blacklambo thumbnail

Not watching Shastri Sisters or Udaan.  KKB is the only one I am watching so far but it is not appealing much.   Will check out LAT if u have heard good things about it.

Saw an episode of RR yesterday...OMG, what happened there????  Is GH helming the show and are they about to wrap it up?  Where does the team shop for Rudra's clothing, which was atrocious with a capital A.  Rudra and Myra became friends already, which usually means the end of the conflict that any show usually banks on!  Ami, u were right abt this being KKKH track coz like SRK, Rudra mentioned that love happens only once in life...😆

Ami, r u watching Orange is Black and is it any good?  In Arrow, there doesn't appear to be any scenes that I can't watch with my son YET 😃.  Is the other show similar?   Any other recommendations for shows that I can watch with him?  Has to be male oriented though coz he doesn't like female oriented shows that much.

Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blacklambo

Bahnni, see if this will work for you for OB -

http://solarmovie.ag/tv/orphan-black-2013/

http://watchseries.lt/season-2/Orphan_Black

I am thinking, as long as the Bengali shows are available for viewing online, you should be able to stream them even now with Chromecast using your computer (just not Apple though but with a windows or android based pc).  Atm, I don't have any android devices to try this out but can try it out with my laptop for you.  Send me a link for a Bengali show ur Mom watches if you have one and I will try with Chromecast.

OR, u can try this link to see if this will answer ur ?s coz there are videos that might help explain how it works -   http://www.amazon.com/Google-Chromecast-Streaming-Media-Player/dp/B00DR0PDNE/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1408323054&sr=1-1&keywords=chromecast

For Apple TV, http://www.amazon.com/Apple-MD199LL-A-TV/dp/B007I5JT4S/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1408323135&sr=1-1&keywords=apple+tv

For Amazon Fire TV, http://www.amazon.com/Fire-TV-streaming-media-player/dp/B00CX5P8FC/ref=pd_pgh_B007I5JT4S_B00CX5P8FC?pf_rd_p=1865376082&pf_rd_s=cp-merchandising-top&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B007I5JT4S&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1FPA1B7KNVA0QKNPV990

Thanks ever so much Anita for trying!! ok i'll be posting screenshots of what happens when I click on the watchseries.it link...the pics are in order of what follows...

There seems be no damn way to bypass the account registration + credit card details entry page!!!

P.S- the questionable links/pics on my screen shots are outwith my control!! 😆

Anita,I have an android phone but everything else is Mac/Apple...so chromecast wouldn't be any help I suppose.

Edited by Blue_Scrubs - 9 years ago
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
blacklambo thumbnail
[QUOTE=Blue_Scrubs]

On this screen above, x out the Advertisement (above watch in HD in the small box inside the viewing panel) and see what comes up next.

Arrow s1 is available on Netflix here but have not seen Smallville.  Checked Wikipedia and the lead of Smallville seems different than Arrow.  Arrow seems to be based on a DC comic chr. but so far is not Clark Kent like.  Oliver Queen is a billionaire but has family and is out to rid his city of bad chrs. after spending 5 years as cast-away.  His love interest in s1 is an attorney, whose dad is a cop.

Chromecast works on Apple devices (its an app u have to download from App store) but the reverse cannot be said for Apple TV which will only work with Apple devices 😉

Edited by blacklambo - 9 years ago
blacklambo thumbnail
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 119
Next