Anything and Everything #2 (IO) - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by blacklambo

Edited by Blue_Scrubs - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Blue_Scrubs

FANTASTIC!!!!IT WORKED!!!!THANKS AGAIN!!😃😃😃

Glad to help 😃  All the websites are pretty much similar in trying to get rid of unwanted screens.

No,I meant there was an Oliver who played Green Arrow in Smallville and was a billionaire too(DC comics heroes I guess) but the guy who played Oliver in SV isn't the same one who plays Oliver in Arrows...but the show has been a hit...another one on my *to watch* list.

My bad 😳 abt the mu.  Arrows is nothing spectacular but a decent one time watch as Ami said.  Still watching s1 though 😉.

ALS Challenge - It is Bill Gates and he can do what he wants but to design and build that contraption would have taken him more than 24 hrs., not to mention testing it out first if it works 😛

😉 😛 😆 😲  or 😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLpvc_TepJY&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by blacklambo - 9 years ago
Originally posted by NalayakShaitaan

I havent seen quite a bit of season 1 so I dunno the details..Moira's involvement and partners in crime do get revealed slowly..I am surprised at how many ppl know Oliver is the vigilante..far too many if we compare with other superhero/vigilante stories
If you have followed Batman movies, you would know Ra's Al Ghul...apparently he and his assassins make have a part to play in Arrows too..looks like a common DC comic villian

Yup, it is surprising that a lot of people are in on the secret compared to other superhero movies.  Oliver even opened up to a complete stranger in episodes 6 &7 in spite of Diggs warning him.  

Will Ra Al Ghul be in s3?  You mentioned Felicity earlier.  Is she the nerdy IT person working in Queen Consolidated that Walter summons after hours for help with suspicious stuff?

Edit - anyone seen Sadda Haq on V channel?  Saw parts of epi 1 and it seems interesting, though the show started on 25th November - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtGSLTLp8X8
[QUOTE=blacklambo]

Saw an episode of RR yesterday...OMG, what happened there????  Is GH helming the show and are they about to wrap it up?  Where does the team shop for Rudra's clothing, which was atrocious with a capital A.  Rudra and Myra became friends already, which usually means the end of the conflict that any show usually banks on!  Ami, u were right abt this being KKKH track coz like SRK, Rudra mentioned that love happens only once in life...😆what a joke of the intense love story they sold 😆

Ami, r u watching Orange is Black and is it any good?  In Arrow, there doesn't appear to be any scenes that I can't watch with my son YET 😃.  Is the other show similar?   Any other recommendations for shows that I can watch with him?  Has to be male oriented though coz he doesn't like female oriented shows that much

Arrows: you will have a few scenes you will have to skip..in flashback with Shado and in present with laurel and when (suspense) returns

yep..Felicity is the geeky IT chick..

Ra's Al Ghul wil be mentioned in Season 1 & 2 but will make appearance in season 3 if promo is to be believed..also Clark Kent makes an appearance too I believe

and by the end of season 1&2 a lot many ppl know it..it seems strange how its like an open secret 😕

BAhnni: Nah..it isnt the same oliver as in smallville

Havent got around watching OITNB..other shows..House MD I used to love..but your son might not like all the medical jargon..Supernaturals used to be fun..he might like it

Ice bucket challenge: I think its become more of a coolness statement than anything now..I bet most of them still dont know most things abt ALS..in todays social medi world eveything goes viral..well as long as they are raising funds

plus ppl in India might just love it due to heat

Charlie Sheen's sense of humor wrt challenge was 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qat9gR5nrpM[/YOUTUBE]

And for once Justin Beiber smartly challenged his fans..knowing how fanatically they follow him, it will raise quite a bit of money

@Bill Gates: you think he really built it himself Anita..I am sure he had several workers ready to do it for him..also he must have known he would be challenged and planned it from before

HE did post his video in 24 hrs of Mark challenging him

@Qatar: woah

@Bahnni: you can work around the cucirca.eu one also similarly like Anita said

@sadda haq: I had watched it initially but later it turned more into love story..but still they do put up a decent show till date

@PK: 😆

Edited by NalayakShaitaan - 9 years ago

Charlie Sheen may be a scumbag in a lot of senses but his version of the ice bucket challenge was 👏👏👏...have the ones he called out to responded *similarly*??😉

Ami...yep i'll be trying  cucirca.eu too now 😳...cheers!!👍🏼

my cousin in India follows Sadda Haq religiously...but we don't get MTVIndia here so never tried it's fare.

I'm into superhero stuff big time...so will probably watch Arrows before anything else!!

Has anyone here watched DIVERGENT?? funny fact...ansel elgort and shailene woodley play siblings here whereas they play lovers in A Fault In Our Stars...both hit teen movies of 2014.

Originally posted by Blue_Scrubs

[Charlie Sheen may be a scumbag in a lot of senses but his version of the ice bucket challenge was 👏👏👏...have the ones he called out to responded *similarly*??😉

Dunno for sure but lot of money has been raised for this cause.  Celebrities have not only taken the challenge but paid handsomely too from what little I have heard.

Ami...yep i'll be trying  cucirca.eu too now 😳...cheers!!👍🏼

my cousin in India follows Sadda Haq religiously...but we don't get MTVIndia here so never tried it's fare.

Ahhh, the joys of watching online  😃

I'm into superhero stuff big time...so will probably watch Arrows before anything else!!

Is it available on Netflix in UK?  They have only loaded s1 so far here but s2 should be on its way soon.

Has anyone here watched DIVERGENT?? funny fact...ansel elgort and shailene woodley play siblings here whereas they play lovers in A Fault In Our Stars...both hit teen movies of 2014.

Nope, I asked my son if he wanted to watch the movie since he has read the book but he declined making me conclude that it must have a stronger female lead compared to the male lead.  Don't go to the movies alone and western chick flicks are a big NO, NO in the family...*sigh*...the boys gang up against me big time and I get to hear abt the torture they have had to endure on my behalf should it even happen occasionally...imagine my plight!

here i go again -

Google guys -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDIzL61H4aY&feature=youtu.be

Trust Apple to make an event out of this -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk-JADHkHlI&feature=youtu.be

Jeff Bezos, Amazon.com  - Too good as far as the nomination wish list goes 😆

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFVezzjAhFY&feature=youtu.be

Elon Musk - I knew he would build something

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/500684358328410112

Sadly enough, Obama apparently refused

i dunno why I find her looking worse everytime I see her pics like these

I think I am just biased against her

Trust Apple to make an event out of this -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk-JADHkHlI&feature=youtu.be

always make it big

Jeff Bezos, Amazon.com  - Too good as far as the nomination wish list goes 😆

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFVezzjAhFY&feature=youtu.be

his nominations..even the ones he  didnt end up nominating 😆

@Bahnni: Divergent the movie? I didnt really like it..yet to watch TFIOS or read it either..I dunno why I cant bring myself to do either

Anita: I think Star and its sister channels have 5 min recaps of all its shows..I think Zee started doing it too..they have a best scene of the day too I think.all on their YT channel

@Qatar: they will do all in their power to keep the venue to themselves and as u said, the have loads of money to spend( waste)

@RR: so its ending.there is chaos in the forum as expected..the worse for them is that BI might come with season 2 (if harshad arora wants to continue) but ST shot the chance of second season by already killing Paro..something tells me they wouldnt have made RR season 2 (ST or actors)..they are too high profile to act in another season that might flop

btw Gul's new show Humsafar promo is out..she has made Harshad Chopra look bad (which is surprising as her heros are very well groomed initially atleast and HC is a looker by himself)..promo seemed IPK redux to me..hero is owner of leading fashion house and heroine just landed a job there..but I am sure romance will be good for first 6 months..Gul's specialty 😳