Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blacklambo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: NalayakShaitaan

I think I am just biased against her

I liked her the best initially with AAK in QH but thereafter dunno what happened to her.

@Bahnni: Divergent the movie? I didnt really like it..yet to watch TFIOS or read it either..I dunno why I cant bring myself to do either

@Divergent - Will give a shot to reading later in the year as I have the book at home

Anita: I think Star and its sister channels have 5 min recaps of all its shows..I think Zee started doing it too..they have a best scene of the day too I think.all on their YT channel

Is the V channel a sister concern of Star?  I thought they just had LOK.

@RR: so its ending.there is chaos in the forum as expected..the worse for them is that BI might come with season 2 (if harshad arora wants to continue) but ST shot the chance of second season by already killing Paro..something tells me they wouldnt have made RR season 2 (ST or actors)..they are too high profile to act in another season that might flop

RR appears to have fans left.  Is BI ending too then?  Dunno why ST and his team do so - 3 shows to date and the leads are killed off a month or so before the show wraps up!  Killing the leads so soon after their conflict ends negates the earlier part of the show and dilutes the emotions for the new pair.  If they have to wrap it up, why not end with the original???

btw Gul's new show Humsafar promo is out..she has made Harshad Chopra look bad (which is surprising as her heros are very well groomed initially atleast and HC is a looker by himself)..promo seemed IPK redux to me..hero is owner of leading fashion house and heroine just landed a job there..but I am sure romance will be good for first 6 months..Gul's specialty 😳

Have not seen any HC show but am hearing a lot abt this one...will check out the promo.  When is this one starting?  Is Gul ending QH then?

New shows on the western soil - http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/20/showbiz/tv/keanu-reeves-rain-tv-show/index.html?hpt=hp_t4

Edit - Ami, can u post the promo of Humsafar here?  I could not find it.
Edited by blacklambo - 9 years ago
SoreThumb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blacklambo

Mardaani and Rani seem to have really good reviews

Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i dunno why I find her looking worse everytime I see her pics like these

to me she just looks vampish...not a female lead but obviously millions disagree considering her show's extremely popular and so is she.

Trust Apple to make an event out of this -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk-JADHkHlI&feature=youtu.be

always make it big

Jeff Bezos, Amazon.com  - Too good as far as the nomination wish list goes ðŸ˜†

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFVezzjAhFY&feature=youtu.be

his nominations..even the ones he  didnt end up nominating 😆

@Bahnni: Divergent the movie? I didnt really like it..yet to watch TFIOS or read it either..I dunno why I cant bring myself to do either 

well you're not going to be missing anything worthwhile if you do...TFIOS is a good one time read,i like the fact that both protagonists are clever people,not academically so just profound/clever in their perceptions.

Anita: I think Star and its sister channels have 5 min recaps of all its shows..I think Zee started doing it too..they have a best scene of the day too I think.all on their YT channel

@Qatar: they will do all in their power to keep the venue to themselves and as u said, the have loads of money to spend( waste)

@RR: so its ending.there is chaos in the forum as expected..the worse for them is that BI might come with season 2 (if harshad arora wants to continue) but ST shot the chance of second season by already killing Paro..something tells me they wouldnt have made RR season 2 (ST or actors)..they are too high profile to act in another season that might flop

is it confirmed?? i mean...AS tweeted a photo of him & sanaya on sets stating something along the lines of rumuors and speculations.the show itself is at par with Uttaran in ratings and just slightly behind BI...so who knows,they may just be shifted to a late night slot. either way...I really couldn't care less,the show never held any appeal for me.

btw Gul's new show Humsafar promo is out..she has made Harshad Chopra look bad (which is surprising as her heros are very well groomed initially atleast and HC is a looker by himself)..promo seemed IPK redux to me..hero is owner of leading fashion house and heroine just landed a job there..but I am sure romance will be good for first 6 months..Gul's specialty 😳

i like HC...he's calm,composed and a hottie 😳.haven't caught the promo yet but did read a article saying he'll be sporting a full beard on the show 🤢...what for??? anyway the story otherwise sounds like a rehash of IPKKND 🥱

Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

here i go again -

Google guys -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDIzL61H4aY&feature=youtu.be

ironically i had to google to see who they were 😆

Trust Apple to make an event out of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk-JADHkHlI&feature=youtu.be

so who did they nominate??and who's the tall black guy who gets ice bucketed after Tim Cook??

Jeff Bezos, Amazon.com  - Too good as far as the nomination wish list goes ðŸ˜†

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFVezzjAhFY&feature=youtu.be

i loved his reason for not being able to nominate the queen & the pope 😆 and awww he's a startrek fan too 😆...it seems to be a common factor among hardcore nerds/geeks

Elon Musk - I knew he would build something

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/500684358328410112

didn't even know who he was 😕

Sadly enough, Obama apparently refused

that's sad but wonder why?? would it have been too un-most powerful man on earth-like??😉

blacklambo thumbnail

I liked her the best initially with AAK in QH but thereafter dunno what happened to her.

yep..she is looking bad..and now there is an indentical twin who is a conwoman in the mox

I watched last week's episodes of QH and might continue to watch further though was hugely disappointed with Hiya-Faiz's marriage in the Friday episode.  GK did it again after getting Zoya married to Ayan in the previous generation.  Though I did not see that part, she is now trying it with the parallel lead.  I had no interest in Sanam-Ahil love story but did like Hiya-Rahat love story when they brought the leap.  Ami, both the avatars of SJ are not looking good to me.

RR appears to have fans left.  Is BI ending too then?  Dunno why ST and his team do so - 3 shows to date and the leads are killed off a month or so before the show wraps up!  Killing the leads so soon after their conflict ends negates the earlier part of the show and dilutes the emotions for the new pair.  If they have to wrap it up, why not end with the original???

many are saying BI will have time slot change and continue and if it ends might come with season 2..
as for Nautanki of killing leads..I totally agree..why not end with originals..they think getting a new one resets everything but it doesnt

At least the fans would be happy, but oh so NO.  This might be reason why I can't like Sanam-Ahil too, besides Ahil is looking effeminate with hair covering his forehead.  Meanwhile, am reading that Uttaran has a 6 month extension 

here is a link..not very clear..sony seems to be shoddy in uploading videos on yt

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=703781406326510

Thx...HC does not look one bit appealing here.  I would any day pick ASR as the fashion house owner.  Working for a fashion house guarantees a makeover for the female lead at some point in the show ðŸ˜‰.

Mardaani and Rani seem to have really good reviews 

If you watch it, let us know
[/QUOTE]
blacklambo thumbnail
blacklambo thumbnail

ENJOY YOUR DAY ON SUNDAY !!!
Edited by blacklambo - 9 years ago
SoreThumb thumbnail

If you watch it, let us know

Saw the movie..except the Rani-villian fight scene at climax which IMO was not req and only put to dramatise the proceedings, its a nice movie..kinda no nonsense..and Rani is better than in the trailers..worth watching once...a few scenes really make you cringe in anger/shame

SoreThumb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blue_Scrubs

i dunno why I find her looking worse everytime I see her pics like these

to me she just looks vampish...not a female lead but obviously millions disagree considering her show's extremely popular and so is she.

true re..gul's leads are lucky..they all get huge following thanks to her shows

is it confirmed?? i mean...AS tweeted a photo of him & sanaya on sets stating something along the lines of rumuors and speculations.the show itself is at par with Uttaran in ratings and just slightly behind BI...so who knows,they may just be shifted to a late night slot. either way...I really couldn't care less,the show never held any appeal for me.

nah as far as I knew both Uttran and RR were to end and BI was to shift to a new slot..no idea whats happening now

they can end RR before Uttran coz uttran has a loyal following which RR never developed plus Uttran has a lower production cost than RR..so it comes cheaper to them..also for their respective time slots, maybe the trps of Uttaran sound better than trps of RR

i like HC...he's calm,composed and a hottie 😳.haven't caught the promo yet but did read a article saying he'll be sporting a full beard on the show 🤢...what for??? anyway the story otherwise sounds like a rehash of IPKKND 🥱

he looks hoorendous and unkempt..usually how his heros start looking a year into the show..maybe she is vary of him turning unkempt later (given the history of her heroes) and is making him look bad right from the start 😆

Previous
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 119
Next