Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blacklambo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: NalayakShaitaan

Hiya and Faiz got married..so soon..I thought there will be drama but in the end she will mary Rahat..how dumb is this and even worse than Ahil-Sanam-Rehaan..which reminds me will the twin be paired with Rehaan..he used to love Sanam right..so Sanam nahi toh twin sahi..they shouldnt really have got the twin in the mix.the story was going fine and trps too were increasing πŸ˜•

After the ceremony, it has dawned on Hiya that the groom was Faiz instead of Rahat.  She had agreed for the marriage, thinking that the proposal was for her and Rahat's marriage.  Since she is deaf, she hasn't been able to hear anyone mention Faiz's name.  The drama is going to begin now.  In the precap for next week, Rahat was in army clothes and Hiya was crying and using hand gestures to communicate that she loves him.  I was disappointed by Hiya-Faiz wedding .

Rehan loves Sanam !!! But he lives in the same house and knows that she is married to Ahil, his best friend cum bro cum whatever he is to him πŸ˜•.  So, that is why the twin was introduced, just so they can pair of Rehan with Seher πŸ€’.  Will keep you posted if I am able to continue to watch this show.

At least the fans would be happy, but oh so NO.  This might be reason why I can't like Sanam-Ahil too, besides Ahil is looking effeminate with hair covering his forehead.  Meanwhile, am reading that Uttaran has a 6 month extension 

@bold: what..wasnt it supposed to end in Sept

Dunno if it is true or not.  I read it in the RR forum coz fans were upset with the channel giving an extension to Uttaran and not even letting RR complete one year of contract terms.  Have not read this completely but was mentioned in this thread - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4138628

I would any day pick ASR as the fashion house owner.  Working for a fashion house guarantees a makeover for the female lead at some point in the show πŸ˜‰.

thats what I meant when I said, Gul is going for the opposite this time..instead of grooming, make the hero look horrible when he is good looking real life..
Khushi has hideous clothes throughout even after marrying ASR..so unless Gul mata has funds for both shows..no makeover for the female lead except probably nice clothes on functions

Haven't seen any of her shows from start to finish but it seems GK has spent money on clothes in QH at least.  

QH already has Muslim background..now Humsafar too..its totally going to be IPK + QH 

That does not sound appealing...will she get by with low trp's just coz it is a new sony channel?

Saw the movie..except the Rani-villian fight scene at climax which IMO was not req and only put to dramatise the proceedings, its a nice movie..kinda no nonsense..and Rani is better than in the trailers..worth watching once...a few scenes really make you cringe in anger/shame

Am adding it to my To Watch list πŸ˜‰

Edited by blacklambo - 9 years ago
blacklambo thumbnail
S2 GOT - check with some fast forwarding of episodes 1-4.  Not a fan of this show for sure.  Am only interested in what happens to the chrs...bas!  Ned Stark was sorely missed in s2.

Hope Rob Stark got married to the right girl, though I have my doubts if this is Tywin's doing.  Rob was coming one up in the battles, so he might have placed the Volantis woman to snare him.

Did not understand why Lady Stark let go of Jamie?  She wanted him as a bargaining chip for her daughters.  Hope they explain that part in S3.  Only thing to look forward to in S3 is the interaction of Joffrey with Tywin and Jamie.  Joffrey is so far over the edge that I wonder if the writer wrote a point of return for him.  

Scene of the entire s2 - Tyrion slapping Joffrey and Joffrey unable to do anything about it πŸ˜†.  2nd well liked scene - Joffery running away from the battle under the pretext that his mom has something impt. to say to him πŸ˜†.  These scenes even preceded Arya Stark's survival of the fittest scenes.  Is Arya Stark paired off with Gendry?

Jon Snow needs to stop wallowing in apathy and needs to take on a more stronger role.  He has a thing or two to learn from Tyrion.  Gendry also needs to acquire some spine.  No noble intentions displayed on Tyrion's part, so am holding off.

Did not realize the fact that Greyjoy was not a Stark in S1 .  

Sansa gives me the impression that she is acting dumb but is not.  Her survival of the fittest technique is way different than her sister's though.  I was rooting for her hoping that she would somehow get rid of Joffrey once married but he has agreed to marry someone else.  Will have to see what she does now.  Disclaimer - was wrong abt Lord Petyr Baelish in s1.  I thought he was trying to save Ned Stark when he put the knife to his throat in the court in order to get him out from King's Landing.  But he is in cahoots with Tywin😑.

Daenerys Targaryen is one tenacious woman...πŸ‘.  Stannis B. - what a defeat πŸ€’... talk about tables being turned in the last minute.

Valar Morghulis - what is that?  Who actually is Shae?  Will watch s3 to find out πŸ˜‰

blacklambo thumbnail
Arrow - still going well with s1 and it seems a good watch.  Will be watching s2 when made available.

Has anybody seen The Beauty and the Beast tv series?  S3 has been given the green signal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57SLGErGaFg

SoreThumb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blacklambo

After the ceremony, it has dawned on Hiya that the groom was Faiz instead of Rahat.  She had agreed for the marriage, thinking that the proposal was for her and Rahat's marriage.  Since she is deaf, she hasn't been able to hear anyone mention Faiz's name.  The drama is going to begin now.  In the precap for next week, Rahat was in army clothes and Hiya was crying and using hand gestures to communicate that she loves him.  I was disappointed by Hiya-Faiz wedding .

what bull crap man..they shld have stuck to Hiya-Rahat

Rehan loves Sanam !!! But he lives in the same house and knows that she is married to Ahil, his best friend cum bro cum whatever he is to him πŸ˜•.  So, that is why the twin was introduced, just so they can pair of Rehan with Seher πŸ€’.  Will keep you posted if I am able to continue to watch this show.

yes but apparently billo cum begum sahiba has told him that its compromise marriage and Sanam will be his after contract is over so he is still dreaming of her..billo wont leave her own son when it comes to money

Dunno if it is true or not.  I read it in the RR forum coz fans were upset with the channel giving an extension to Uttaran and not even letting RR complete one year of contract terms.  Have not read this completely but was mentioned in this thread - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4138628

I think its just specultion for now coz one of Uttaran's actor had tweeted that they have extension till Sep..As for newsroom, they should stop behaving like a fansite

That does not sound appealing...will she get by with low trp's just coz it is a new sony channel?

I think if all the shows have low trps she will get by..like how she did with Surveen Guggal on V channel
I think Oh Gujariya (new show on V) is also 4 lions creation though I am not sure

[/QUOTE]
SoreThumb thumbnail

S2 GOT - check with some fast forwarding of episodes 1-4.  Not a fan of this show for sure.  Am only interested in what happens to the chrs...bas!  Ned Stark was sorely missed in s2.

he was sorely missed..by now I am in same boat..I wanna know what happens to them

Hope Rob Stark got married to the right girl, though I have my doubts if this is Tywin's doing.  Rob was coming one up in the battles, so he might have placed the Volantis woman to snare him.

Did not understand why Lady Stark let go of Jamie?  She wanted him as a bargaining chip for her daughters.  Hope they explain that part in S3.  Only thing to look forward to in S3 is the interaction of Joffrey with Tywin and Jamie.  Joffrey is so far over the edge that I wonder if the writer wrote a point of return for him.  

Scene of the entire s2 - Tyrion slapping Joffrey and Joffrey unable to do anything about it πŸ˜†.  2nd well liked scene - Joffery running away from the battle under the pretext that his mom has something impt. to say to him πŸ˜†.  These scenes even preceded Arya Stark's survival of the fittest scenes.  Is Arya Stark paired off with Gendry?

Jon Snow needs to stop wallowing in apathy and needs to take on a more stronger role.  He has a thing or two to learn from Tyrion.  Gendry also needs to acquire some spine.  No noble intentions displayed on Tyrion's part, so am holding off.

Did not realize the fact that Greyjoy was not a Stark in S1 .  

Sansa gives me the impression that she is acting dumb but is not.  Her survival of the fittest technique is way different than her sister's though.  I was rooting for her hoping that she would somehow get rid of Joffrey once married but he has agreed to marry someone else.  Will have to see what she does now.  Disclaimer - was wrong abt Lord Petyr Baelish in s1.  I thought he was trying to save Ned Stark when he put the knife to his throat in the court in order to get him out from King's Landing.  But he is in cahoots with Tywin😑.

Daenerys Targaryen is one tenacious woman...πŸ‘.  Stannis B. - what a defeat πŸ€’... talk about tables being turned in the last minute.

Valar Morghulis - what is that?  Who actually is Shae?  Will watch s3 to find out πŸ˜‰

for the rest..should I tell you the story or u wanna see
blacklambo thumbnail

what bull crap man..they shld have stuck to Hiya-Rahat

GK might still go for them later but is building drama for now that will prolong the show but hugely unsatisfactory nonetheless and a put-off.  Personally, I never cared for Sanam-Ahil love story and only liked Hiya-Rahat one though have not seen the show much after the leap either.

yes but apparently billo cum begum sahiba has told him that its compromise marriage and Sanam will be his after contract is over so he is still dreaming of her..billo wont leave her own son when it comes to money

Wait a sec...Rehan is Billo's son!!!  Now when did this happen?  I remember she was preggers with a child in pre-leap era when she tried to pass it off as Asad's kid.  Is Rehan her kid from part 1?  If not, what happened to that kid?  What's her background story btw?  How did she get Ahil then?

I think its just specultion for now coz one of Uttaran's actor had tweeted that they have extension till Sep..As for newsroom, they should stop behaving like a fansite

Colors, of course, will rake in the trps by maintaining complete silence and allowing people to guess if its yay or nay...πŸ˜†

I think if all the shows have low trps she will get by..like how she did with Surveen Guggal on V channel
I think Oh Gujariya (new show on V) is also 4 lions creation though I am not sure

Tried to watch SH on V channel and could only listen in.  Production values do not appear that great.  Is there any new show worth watching out there?  Read LOK is coming up a new line-up of shows in Oct. 

Also read, MATH (not seen any epi yet) is coming up with fortune reversal track where the male lead becomes rich and the female lead poor.  Seems EK shows take plot lines from M&B romances and adapt them to Indian culture.

blacklambo thumbnail

for the rest..should I tell you the story or u wanna see

U can tell me the story.  If you also remember how the show is different from the book, lemme know that as well πŸ˜‰.
SoreThumb thumbnail

GK might still go for them later but is building drama for now that will prolong the show but hugely unsatisfactory nonetheless and a put-off.  Personally, I never cared for Sanam-Ahil love story and only liked Hiya-Rahat one though have not seen the show much after the leap either.

🀒🀒🀒

Wait a sec...Rehan is Billo's son!!!  Now when did this happen?  I remember she was preggers with a child in pre-leap era when she tried to pass it off as Asad's kid.  Is Rehan her kid from part 1?  If not, what happened to that kid?  What's her background story btw?  How did she get Ahil then?

As far as i know Rehan is her biological son..the one from season 1 which she tried to pass off as Asad's child..she then ended up marrying Nawab sahab (Ahil's dad) who already had a kid (ahil)..that is how Ahil considers her mum

Colors, of course, will rake in the trps by maintaining complete silence and allowing people to guess if its yay or nay...πŸ˜†

same old same old..though I think Uttraran loyal viewers might watch it even if it was ending...I mean they saw the show for such a long time already..might aswell watch it to finishπŸ˜†

Read LOK is coming up a new line-up of shows in Oct. 

yep..read an article regarding the same..Mahadev will be replaced by Krishna for mythology section..Sonali Bendre and HArsh Chayaa's new show by Ekta also will probably come up then..I think they might continue with Savdhaan India and maybe Laut aao trisha beyond oct though

Also read, MATH (not seen any epi yet) is coming up with fortune reversal track where the male lead becomes rich and the female lead poor.  Seems EK shows take plot lines from M&B romances and adapt them to Indian culture

..but she gets trps most of the times πŸ₯±.

here is Alia Bhat probably trying to create a Jennifer Lawrence tripping at Oscar like goofy/adorable image..
the video and the songs are fun..thanks to  her sister's boyfriend works for the makers AIB
what a fantastic way to take adv of jokes on you..
Kjo will do well in a comic role though πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfHxl46KyZM[/YOUTUBE]

few classic photos
http://www.viralbitch.com/a-picture-is-worth-a-thousand-words-these-are-certainly-worth-more/

GayatriDevi was a true beauty
Edited by NalayakShaitaan - 9 years ago
SoreThumb thumbnail

blacklambo thumbnail
Ami, thx for the GOT update and I understood the story.  Tyrion marrying Sansa, now that is something unexpected!  I might like him a lot at this point if he is doing it to save Sansa coz that act would be noble intentions.  

Joffrey will get his long drawn dues on the day he is supposed to wed.  How apt for him and Cersei?  Did I understand this part correctly - Tywin will die?  Petyr Baelish appears to be walking the path of self-destruction too.

I understand Catelyn for the bargain she struck with Jamie.  As a mother, this is what she could do considering bannermen fighting for Rob wanted to kill Jamie and all would have been lost had that happened.

Doesn't look like Sansa is ever going to grow a spine to speak up πŸ€’.  She is still 13 or 14 but still her survival skills are not showing her true feelings but pretending to go with the flow till nature upturns events in her favor.  Seems like she has the patience to wait it out instead. 

Is Daenerys T. good till end of book 5?  If Rob is to die, she might be headed to rule the Iron Throne. The story has to end with harmony restored esp. after the bloody rule of Lannisters and right now she appears to be the fav.  Commitment, loyalty, compassion and other virtues are present in her.

Will check out Aliya Bhatt's video tmrw but those black & white pics were a treat and very artistically taken πŸ˜ƒ.  Is the guy getting a haicut Syed Kirmani?  Could not identify Vijay Mallaya 😳.  Gayatri Devi appeared so very regal even when she was old...yes, there was something about her.  I remember my Mom talking abt her a few times.

It does not appear to me that QH is ending based on what I am seeing atm but there is an article again that says a new show on Zee might replace QH.  In today's episode, Rahat tells Hiya that he has joined the army and is headed there. Hiya tells him that she intended to marry him and ?s him how he could not see that she loved him.  According to Rahat, what is done is done and Hiya should be a wife to Faiz coz he is his brother and loves Hiya a lot.  At this point, Hiya tells him she would sort of consent if Rahat places her hand in Faiz's hand, which he does.  But as he leaves, Rahat's hand also touches Hiya's.  Sanam appears to have doubts when she sees Rahat talking to Hiya.  Billo is at it again coz she is using this opportunity to finish off Dilshad. Sigh, some people never change and that is how it goes on.  I wish the guy playing the role of Rahat had some intensity and acted a little better.
Previous
1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 119
Next