Barun Sobti || The Lub Club X || [IO]

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away,  a group of  w o m e n  assembled.  They assembled from across the  g l o b e , leaving behind children, spouses, projects, homework, overreaching bosses low on  e s t r o g e n , and saases with no  c l u e , on India Forums to discuss the one passion that bound them all.  The one  c o m m o n a l i t y  that wove a thread 
t h r o u g h  each one and called them to Vijay's door.  The  r e a s o n :  one man who set alight their dhak dhaks.  The one h o t w a  who earned their never ending, unconditional  
l o v e  and adoration.  They crossed the u n i v e r s e  and assembled to indulge in Sobti-isms,   c o n v e r s e  in Barunology, to  i m m e r s e  themselves in the glory of the man called   
 B a r u n  Sobti, aka Hotwa.

They  y e a r n e d  for a place with colorful rainbows,  c h i r p i n g  birds, sunshine and zero calorie  c u p c a k e s .  They  yearned for unending rivers of  s p a r k l i n g  waterfalls, and cascades of cotton candy and  u n i c o r n s  that burped purple bubbles and farted Chanel #5.  Ummm, no,  f a n t a s y l a n d  over.

Actually, these women wanted a place where they could talk about  w h a t e v e r  the hell they felt like saying about Barun Sobti and his  p r o f e s s i o n a l  life, projects, articles, actor friends, past shows, etc..  w i t h o u t  having to justify who they were as members or fans or people and have others second guess who they were or their  s t a t u s  as a bad fan, good fan,  
s a r u n  fan, sanaya fan, saavan fan, s o l o fan, dobti fan, arhi fan,  u s h a  fan,  godrej fan...  A place for mature d i s c u s s i o n  for mature minds who could appreciate a difference of  
o p i n i o n , even on their common love interest  B a r u n , without becoming 
 j u d g m e n t a l  about the member or their love for Sobti.  A place where if you disagree about something on Barun, it is  r e c o g n i z e d  as an opinion about Barun and not a   
p e r s o n a l  dig.  A place where we do not  i n s i n u a t e  or instigate or indulge in shit   
p o l i t i c a l  fan group wars.  Where we don't care which  T e a m  gives us what information on Barun because  u l t i m a t e l y , it's about Barun.   Where we drool, discuss,  d r o o l  and then d i s c u s s  some more.

Welcome to the place where there is no  r i g h t  way to be a  f a n  of Barun Sobti because we all       l o v e  him.

P r e s e n t i n g : 

cr. for  e x c e p t i o n a l l y  amazing write up goes solely to  A n u  (momma1128)

because  d r o o l  and  u n d e r s t a n d i n g  matter

This ChatClub is  I n v i t e   O n l y . For any  q u e s t i o n s please  P M  momma1128, Meens80 or aamir18 before  
p o s t i n g  here. 

What can we  s a y  about this mans looks. Words will always stop  s h o r t . From his eyes, to his mouth, to his hands...  e v e r  y t h i n g  touches perfection. And they come together and present the  p e r f e c t, lethal combination  of tempting, crude masculinity with the most  
w a r m i n g  innocence

barun sobti  barun sobti  barun sobti barun sobti barun sobti

Perhaps what sets Barun apart from the rest is the  j o u r n e y  he has made in the entertainment industry. It's completely  u n re a l i s t i c  to say he is the greatest actor to live... but his development, climb and  e v o l u t i o n  as an actor has been undeniably astonishing. With his drive to succeed and grow, he has created a cult following for his  c h a r a c t e r  of Arnav Singh Raizada. And today, here he is, venturing into the  f i l m  industry with promises of greater and better performances... just a few, meager years after entering as a raw  
S w a y a m  Khurana. 

Barun Sobti has proven that  s i l e n c e  is golden. Following the IPK  f i a s c o  during November 2012, Barun  m a i n t a i n e d  the most dignified silence, never pointing his finger at his employers, his fans or the media. His  h u m i l i t y  and kindness has set his place as one of the  m o s t  revered actors in the industry. From his costars, to spot boys to his  f a n s , everyone has sang nothing but his incessant  p r a i s e s . 

Barun Sobti is one man who may be  u n i q u e  in almost every perspective. His acting, no doubt, sets him apart from the rest. Not many actors can  e m o t e  as brilliantly as he does with just his eyes. His looks set him apart. For the first time, we can see a scar  a d d i n g   to the aura of an actor... bunny teeth on a man looking devilishly   a d o r a b l e.  And of course, his nature, despite his status of a superstar sets him apart as well. No airs. No  f a c a d e .

All I will say here is... that Barun Sobti is a man  b o r n  to act. And with god's blessings, he shall.  He belongs on our  s c r e e n s ... not in an ordinary supermarket. And as long as he is entertaining us, we will always be  r e a d y  to be entertained. 

Cheers to happy moments with lub:

Link to previous CCs:

Barun Sobti || The Lub Club II || [IO]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail

aamir18 (Zee), Ariel (Aishwarya),Arshian593(Ireena), ArshiHamesha (Faiqa)
beena14 (Beena), bs_deeps (Dips)
-chamkilli- (Neha)
Deepz_SI.BS (Deeps), dennisdmenace (Anu)
Not Available
Not Available
GanBarunFan (Gandhari)
Not Available
indi52 (Indi) , incandescent (Fari) , -iLoveSobti- (Viz), Infofan (Nandy), itsmadsera (Maddy)
JanakiRagunath (Janu)
Not Available

laddoo598(Tanu), luv.u.rubletin (Hasti)
momma1128 (Anu) , meens80 (Meens)
mrilini (Sammy)
Not Available
Omoraboti (Farah)
  • premparbat (Ratna) , ..Paawani.. (Paaws), -purnima- (Purnima), psarada(Sarada)
Not Available
Rezwana (Rezwana), -Kani-(Kani), RavishingSarun (Tashu)
sunaina02 (Sunaina), SpringPearl (Tina), saaruipk (Saaru), shybabe (Shy), Sunshine80 (Maddy), sheena29 (Sheena), ..SaRun.. (Sarah), SilentShadow (Nisha), SreeASR (Sree), Swati_ (Swati)
TINA! (Tina)
UltimateBarun (Zoha)
vqwerty (Viji)
whiterose29 (Aashi), win7 (Win)
Not Available
Not Available
Not Available

This FanClub is INVITE ONLY. If you have not received a PM from aamir18, momma1128 or meens80, you MUST PM one of them to get permission before posting here

Stalking is not allowed in the Chat Club Forum. However, go ahead if you'd really like. There's no juicy bashing here. 

Please refrain from discussing Barun's personal life. Please do not post personal pictures here. 

There is a HUGE difference between criticism and bashing. Please refrain from bashing anyone here--- including but not limited to actors and other IF members. Voicing out concerns and speculating on possible ups and downs of his career choices, interviews and projects is allowed as long as it is constrained within the rules of IF.  

Please try to avoid quoting more than three times.

If you have an issue with an opinion voiced by another member, please settle it via PM without getting personal.

No sexually explicit and vulgar content. All content should be deemed fit for members 14+.

All CC rules are framed by the India-Forums Code of Conduct. For more information, you can click on the links provided below. 

Also. I am  also pasting this here, as a reminder to our members: 

Please always remember that our COC states, "Making posts that personally attack, insult, threaten, harass or are clearly disrespectful of the opinions of other participants. This means, if you are engaging in debates that involve challenging, questioning and disputing the opinions and views of others, you are required to do so in a civil manner and ensure that your posts are relevant and on-topic. This rule does not exclude posts that are critical or questioning. It does, however, require that you carefully consider the tone of language in such posts to ensure that they are civil." Keeping that in mind, personal attacks will be dealt with severity.

NOTE: If you are stalking the CC, then please under any circumstances DO NOT PM the TM about the concerns you may have with the content presented here. Please PM the moderators and they will be better able to assess and deal with your concerns. Thank you. 

To Our  W o n d e r f u l  Stalkers: 

We welcome you. Have a good read - as we don't  b a s h  other actors/actresses or  
t a l k  about other members. Sorry to  d i s a p p o i n t . 

momma1128 thumbnail
Because this is  e s s e n t i a l 

And just so we're clear, when I was googling "nazar utarna gifs", look who decided to pop up. He's going to be fine <3  

momma1128 thumbnail
Congratulations to all the lubbers on the 10th edition of the most watched CC on IF. 
Okay Barun, come out come out whereever you are!  We are ready!
momma1128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dennisdmenace

Can manage pass also. Need a company though.

Otherwise am old for college fests.

Don't even think about it - just go. Grab anybody and go. Grab someone there and pretend like you are friends. I don't care - you have a pass - GO GO GO!

@all  - RR is ending? Can't say I am surprised. Usually a leap is the death knell - except for Ekta. It's sad. Sanaya really did put a lot of effort into playing a character so opposite to her own vivacious nature and they simply didn't have Paro live up to what vision they sold Sanaya. It did start off as a visually gorgeous show.

But right now - come on Barun - show yourself off tomorrow at Umang!
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: momma1128

Don't even think about it - just go. Grab anybody and go. Grab someone there and pretend like you are friends. I don't care - you have a pass - GO GO GO!

@all  - RR is ending? Can't say I am surprised. Usually a leap is the death knell - except for Ekta. It's sad. Sanaya really did put a lot of effort into playing a character so opposite to her own vivacious nature and they simply didn't have Paro live up to what vision they sold Sanaya. It did start off as a visually gorgeous show.

🤗 thanks for the new thread Anu..I hope this one moves faster..and only one man can make it possible.. 

@bold..before completing the sentence I  imagined Anu grabbing BB's hand..then I realized you are talking about grabbing someone else ðŸ˜³ 

meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for opening the new LC Anu and right in time for his appearence tomorrow and his birthday celebrations😃🥳

Here's to Umang; may it be the first of many many celebrity appearences for Barun and may his birthday bring lots of "umang" into his life and lots of good work for his fans to look forward to😳.

About RR: unfortunately the makers had zero faith in their product; making tall claims about the show initially and then constantly ranting about TRP's is not the way to do business. If they would have stuck to the original premise and not had jerk illogical changes in the track they may have stood a better chance.
I just saw Sanaya's new snippet from the gift segment where she talks of IPK being super special and her having the best time of her life during the show. I hope some of her fans who think she suffered so much due to the unprofessional Barun open their eyes now
But I know that a fandom does not define the celebrity and Sanaya is a talented actress with a huge fan base so i'm sure she will be back soon enough again, hopefully this time in something that actually delivers what she signed up for.
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: momma1128

Anu thanks for the new thread.
I can really manage a pass. Just thinking what to do.

As of now not going. 
bs_deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: meens80

I just saw Sanaya's new snippet from the gift segment where she talks of IPK being super special and her having the best time of her life during the show. I hope some of her fans who think she suffered so much due to the unprofessional Barun open their eyes now

[email protected] never going to happen..they would say SI is being nice to her ex-colleague..and some will go to the extent of abusing Barun and his fans.. nothing has changed in last two years..and its not going to change too.. 

bs_deeps thumbnail
do I love these eyes..? oh yes..

Edited by bs_deeps - 9 years ago