Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Looking at pics after a very long time..and its such a treat..!! 
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Anu:- Hugs for opening the thread. I do hope this one moves fast and we get good news on this thread. Then you along with Zee will be the super lucky ones for Barun Lub thread. 

@Denniswali Anu:- I can't tell you how much I want you to go. Please yaar, Just like Momma said grab someone and pretend you are there for some function and do a dekho of the show. 

@Meens:- Amen to your wish. I too hope this Umang appearance would be first in the line for lots more to come in Barun's career. Just hoping banda doesn't disappoint me with his appearance tomorrow. Please no bandana and no jungle on his face. God this is the bare minimum wish list I have. Pretty please pura karo.

@Deepu ki bacchi:- Waited for you all the evening and you went away and now I have to attend to kitchen chores. Will catch you in night. I totally agree with you on this line. 

they would say SI is being nice to her ex-colleague..and some will go to the extent of abusing Barun and his fans.. nothing has changed in last two years..and its not going to change too.. 

Understood this fact well enough in the past 2 years on IF. Not expecting any thing different. 
Edited by psarada - 9 years ago
bs_deeps thumbnail
Originally posted by: psarada

@Meens:- Amen to your wish. I too hope this Umang appearance would be first in the line for lots more to come in Barun's career. Just hoping banda doesn't disappoint me with his appearance tomorrow. Please no bandana and no jungle on his face. God this is the bare minimum wish list I have. Pretty please pura karo.

@Deepu ki bacchi:- Waited for you all the evening and you went away and now I have to attend to kitchen chores. Will catch you in night. I totally agree with you on this line. 

they would say SI is being nice to her ex-colleague..and some will go to the extent of abusing Barun and his fans.. nothing has changed in last two years..and its not going to change too.. 

Understood this fact well enough in the past 2 years on IF. Not expecting any thing different. 

I will be around till 10..hope to see you in some time..

you are hoping to see him without beard? you are an optimist..😃 

bs_deeps thumbnail
"see you soon"
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@deeps- Yup I will be eternal optimist. I am really hoping Barun goes well groomed and he learns how to handle the program and make his mark. Though I am really doubtful as to how good he can be a judge of this 'War of VJs' program. Looks like his PR is handling this event well enough. Just hoping they give proper coverage to the press that comes there and also good tips to Barun to present himself. 

bs_deeps thumbnail
Originally posted by: psarada

@deeps- Yup I will be eternal optimist. I am really hoping Barun goes well groomed and he learns how to handle the program and make his mark. Though I am really doubtful as to how good he can be a judge of this 'War of VJs' program. Looks like his PR is handling this event well enough. Just hoping they give proper coverage to the press that comes there and also good tips to Barun to present himself. 

is  any channel going to cover him for at least two mins ? if yes..pls let me know the time. I am happy with YT too..

I am optimistic about everything except his public appearance..I trust him not to spend some time for shaving ðŸ˜† but if he does come with clean shaven look, without bandana and a nice attire, its going to be a dream come true 

btw..few months back AT said something about his involvement in some event which will make his fans proud or something like tat rt? and did that ever happen?  

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He is gonna come properly dressed but with stubble.
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Are we guys putting too much emphasis on his looks and attire?
Me too anxious to see him look fresh and dapper .
I hope he uses this oppertunity to promote himself .
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And if that green head gear is spotted again then😡
bs_deeps thumbnail
Originally posted by: dennisdmenace

And if that green head gear is spotted again then😡

thats the last thing I want to see..now I think I am ok with that blue bandana..better than green