Barun Sobti || The Lub Club X || [IO] - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by dennisdmenace

It's that same jeans. Which he wore with blue tshirt for a photo op.

Yes people are discussing that on twitter. About burning them.πŸ˜†

I am happy with his face grooming. And he looks healthy. With newly formed musclesπŸ˜†

If his hair was less messier, or he had hat on or something. Would have made me much happier. And maybe not those pants.
Judging has started..

Edited by Ireena. - 9 years ago
got an issue at work... πŸ˜­ 
Originally posted by luv.u.rubletin

I too have Teri Meri sig as my cell's wallpaper. And that was what helped me in making friends today it being the first day of college. And I was amazed that they're still waiting for their 'Arnav' to come on big screen. Amazed- coz they are people who just follow what TV or news papers cover, which is not much. And even after not seeing him for 2 years in any way, they're waiting for his movies. 

hi luv.u.rubletin,

long time. i just loved reading what you wrote. yeah, waiting for arnav.

i was about to start complaining about everything, then my eyes fell on this as i scrolled down and i actually heard myself say, oh shucks. something happened near my toes.

i am absolutely affected by this addiction. no way out.

Came online after days and found abt this event...Very happieee to see him in an event after a long time.
    He looks healthy with the muscles and all...but that hairWhen wil see him in an haircut lik IPK starting stage?πŸ˜•
   Btw wat was in the interview??did he spoke abt his project or just abt the event which he attended?
So the event is apparently over already. No more pics or anything uploaded. Don't know if there will be more. Or if there is a video. I heard SBS was there, so there might be a segment. 

As for the radio interview, AT tweeted that but no one on twitter heard anything. So a bit confused about that.

Either way, my reporting is done.πŸ˜† It is now 5 15 am here and I must sleep. Im exhausted! Must go now!
Originally posted by Ireena.

So the event is apparently over already. No more pics or anything uploaded. Don't know if there will be more. Or if there is a video. I heard SBS was there, so there might be a segment. 

As for the radio interview, AT tweeted that but no one on twitter heard anything. So a bit confused about that.

Either way, my reporting is done.πŸ˜† It is now 5 15 am here and I must sleep. Im exhausted! Must go now!

Thanks so much Iru for your updates. Let me go and search for the interview details. 

Barun looks healthy and yes he seems to be working out but why the hell didn't banda groom his hair a bit. At least happy that he is not in a bandana or with a full grown beard. And please can someone please tell Barun to wear different colors other than the same old blue jeans. 
Thank you all for posting the pictures here,  good to see him after many months. The theme casual disheveled and sexy continues. Su,s assessment proves to be right. Love him either ways. 
Just a thought though . How is the crowed around him so calm ? I would be all over him. 
Holyshit. I just checked back to our last LC and it crossed 67+ views! What the. That happened AFTER we moved to this one. 
Anyways, one thing is clear that people really CARE about what we have to say. So before I sleep, just going to put in my 2 cents bout Umang.

- Firstly I am happy he did this! Atleast he came out in public!

- I am so so so happy that he has gotten fitter. It is quite clear he has been working out. Sincerely hoping he continues. It's so important for him ! 

- His seriousness and dedication while he was judging was great to see. He looks so into it. Whenever he does any work, he does it with full attention. 

- His hair is so long now! I still do think he should have groomed himself better for this. Not pleased with his unkempt hair and attire. No I don't want to be all 'just happy to see him so Im a true fan' - I AM ecstatic but knowing how much more he is capable of, I will always keep pushing and be on his case. 'Untrue' hi sahi, par fan toh main hoon. 

- As per Su's post, Im feeling AT organized this. But we will only know if we get some interview or video. Depends on what he says. Can't tell yet. .

- The crowd around him looks too calm. Not normal πŸ˜† Although this girl from twitter says she was crying the whole time because she was overwhelmed ! Sounds like meπŸ˜†

Ok Im done. 

See you all later!πŸ€—

Edited by Ireena. - 9 years ago