Barun Sobti || The Lub Club X || [IO] - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
thanks for the pictures and news...

was good to see the boy... hair all over notwithstanding.

and as must be done, a quick edit.

Hello Ladies, Congrats on the new LC. 

Can I say that the pics of the event want me to refurbish our artillery with something more lethal than a Belan. Gosh I never knew I'd wish for the Bandana to make an appearance. His hair is a mess. Did he look at the mirror before he stepped out of the house? I don't care if his biceps have increased by an inch or not but this is not what you should look like when you go as a guest at a public event. He's been wearing the same jeans for every event starting from People Mag's M&G, MM hangout and now this interspersed with seeing him in them in private party pics also. Why he is so lackadaisical about his public outings?? He goes looking better than this at b'day bashes.  ðŸ˜¡ 

Sorry for venting out but I seriously had hopes for better show today and it's disappointing to see him looking like this again. Didn't want my first post on the LC to be like this. Hoping against hope that he sounds better than he looks on SBS tomorrow. Saw a pic with SBS guy interviewing him.

Those who are okay with this please enjoy the sighting ðŸ˜ƒ 

Edited by sheena29 - 9 years ago
Just read it on twitter, they showed a teaser on SBS today. The segment will come tomorrow.
Why do I always check twitter on my phone right before I decide to sleep. Now that Ive seen more updates, gotta post it. 

1) They showed sth on SBS already. I think him entering college and apparently they played Kyun dard hain itna 

2) 

3) And finally something everyone is so very confused about...

This tweet by Pooja. 

Edited by Ireena. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Ireena.

Holyshit. I just checked back to our last LC and it crossed 67+ views! What the. That happened AFTER we moved to this one. 
Anyways, one thing is clear that people really CARE about what we have to say. So before I sleep, just going to put in my 2 cents bout Umang.

- Firstly I am happy he did this! Atleast he came out in public!

- I am so so so happy that he has gotten fitter. It is quite clear he has been working out. Sincerely hoping he continues. It's so important for him ! 

- His seriousness and dedication while he was judging was great to see. He looks so into it. Whenever he does any work, he does it with full attention. 

- His hair is so long now! I still do think he should have groomed himself better for this. Not pleased with his unkempt hair and attire. No I don't want to be all 'just happy to see him so Im a true fan' - I AM ecstatic but knowing how much more he is capable of, I will always keep pushing and be on his case. 'Untrue' hi sahi, par fan toh main hoon. 

- As per Su's post, Im feeling AT organized this. But we will only know if we get some interview or video. Depends on what he says. Can't tell yet. .

- The crowd around him looks too calm. Not normal ðŸ˜† Although this girl from twitter says she was crying the whole time because she was overwhelmed ! Sounds like me😆

Ok Im done. 

See you all later!🤗

Yup totally agree with you Iru. I am happy that he came to the event and by looks of it he was the only judge. Did AT arrange it ? Not sure on it but whatever it was I am glad Barun is doing an effort to come out and do public events. 

Not too pleased with his attire but I guess somethings never change. But the main thing I am happy on is that he looks healthy and looks like he is working out. And looks like some SBB/S people have managed to get an interview with him so let's see what he says. 

But all in all really happy that barun attended this event and AT didn't act immaturely and didn't do a tamasha on twitter. If Barun is holding his PR to do a better work representing him online then that sure is coming across and really happy on that front. 
Originally posted by sheena29

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Hello Ladies, Congrats on the new LC.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Can I say that the pics of the event want me to refurbish our artillery with something more lethal than a Belan. Gosh I never knew I'd wish for the Bandana to make an appearance. His hair is a mess. Did he look at the mirror before he stepped out of the house? I don't care if his biceps have increased by an inch or not but this is not what you should look like when you go as a guest at a public event. He's been wearing the same jeans for every event starting from People Mag's M&G, MM hangout and now this interspersed with seeing him in them in private party pics also. Why he is solackadaisical about his public outings?? He goes looking better than this at b'day bashes.😡</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Sorry for venting out but I seriously had hopes for better show today and it's disappointing to see him looking like this again. Didn't want my first post on the LC to be like this. Hoping against hope that he sounds better than he looks on SBS tomorrow. Saw a pic with SBS guy interviewing him.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Those who are okay with this please enjoy the sighting😃</font>

Sheena ,   you are so entitled to feel disappointed. I was neither coz I kind of would have been very surprised if he turned out immaculately. the way I read it that he is not very comfortable with these public appearances . he does not understand the fuss that his fandom does for him. Thus he responds with a nonchalant attitude of "casual" .

he really wishes to be in front of a camera and not in front of adoring audience of women not understanding that public life is all about appearances.   he will have to learn to play the game to survive or ultimately perish.
The SBS glimpse - at 16:48

Why would they play Kyun Dard Hain Itna?

Why would they play with my feels like this? 

Why am I on the verge of tears at 6 am in the morning?

Edited by Ireena. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by sheena29

Hello Ladies, Congrats on the new LC. 

Can I say that the pics of the event want me to refurbish our artillery with something more lethal than a Belan. Gosh I never knew I'd wish for the Bandana to make an appearance. His hair is a mess. Did he look at the mirror before he stepped out of the house? I don't care if his biceps have increased by an inch or not but this is not what you should look like when you go as a guest at a public event. He's been wearing the same jeans for every event starting from People Mag's M&G, MM hangout and now this interspersed with seeing him in them in private party pics also. Why he is so lackadaisical about his public outings?? He goes looking better than this at b'day bashes.  ðŸ˜¡ 

Sorry for venting out but I seriously had hopes for better show today and it's disappointing to see him looking like this again. Didn't want my first post on the LC to be like this. Hoping against hope that he sounds better than he looks on SBS tomorrow. Saw a pic with SBS guy interviewing him.

Those who are okay with this please enjoy the sighting ðŸ˜ƒ 

Agree with you Sheena. Had hopes of Barun coming groomed but I guess that will never happen. What does it take for him to have a regular hair cut ? But at least I am happy that he didn't have the look he had last March with him looking all worn out and tired. 

So let me catch SBS tomorrow then. Anyway at home because of Independence day holiday so let me see what he says on air. 
Ok my 2 cents.
Barun should have thought about his Bollywood dreams and his fans all over the world at least once before he stepped out today. IMO.
If I were there at the event and not a online fan of his it would be a big put off for me. Why is he bent on killing his looks I don't understand. 
I am not happy and I don't care how focused he looked while judging. Same jeans? Now c'mon we deserve a little more. Looks are the first impression for those who doesn't know ASR or Shravan.

Am UNTRUE fan.🤔

And as I type this am still listening to red FM. Still now I have not heard him. 
Originally posted by Ireena.

The SBS glimpse - at 16:48

Why would they play Kyun Dard Hain Itna?

Why would they play with my feels like this? 

Why am I on the verge of tears at 6 am in the morning?

Awww Iru🤗 Now even I have tears.
Did he introduce himself? Saying hi I am Barun? Ha ha I read those lips.
Edited by dennisdmenace - 9 years ago