Barun Sobti || The Lub Club X || [IO] - Page 98

Posted: 9 years ago
Ugh!! Thats the only thing to do. Wait. With that new stupid tweet that things are delayed yet again.

I am not unhappy about this because it tells us 2 things:

1) Barun is with a PH that doesn't need his 'PR', they are controlling things themselves and as Palak says, this is not in their hands

2) Seems like Barun is finalized

I would say that disAT should not have tweeted out the 10 days tweet if the PH said the word 'maybe'. They should know that Barun's fandom has a bad history regarding missed dates and this leaves a bad impression.

But as I am not holding high expectations, I am okay with waiting. I would like the sksh release date PLEASE in addition to this other project.
Satra Ko Shaadi Hai @palak_sweety09  
The production house have delayed the announcement by another week or so.N we cannot announce anythn on Barun till we get a Go Ahead frm thn

Satra Ko Shaadi Hai @palak_sweety09  
hope you guys understand our situation. Certain thngs are not in our control.

Why set a timeline and create anticipation when they clearly know from past experience that announcements are controlled by the PH and their involvement is pretty much zilch and restricted to copy pasting published articles..
Whose interest exactly are they serving😆
DisAStrus is trying to manage the mob . And the mob that includes me is waiting ...

2 years is a very long time ...
If these two years have convinced me of something, it's that interest doesn't uphold itself.

Barun really needs to find a way to stay connected to his fans. This has become absolutely ridiculous. DisAstrus is incompetent and Barun's fans find discussing his bashers and their Twitter accounts more interesting than the credibility of his work. 

At the end of the day, who hates Barun and who loves Barun and what films he chooses doesn't matter. Who gives an eff about that crap? Where is he? Where does he fit in?

Edited by aamir18 - 9 years ago
This is a public service announcement to remind you ladies that Barun does indeed have the ability to look like this: 

Edited by aamir18 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by premparbat

DisAStrus is trying to manage the mob . And the mob that includes me is waiting ...

2 years is a very long time ...

hi ratna,

me mob too. ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by aamir18

If these two years have convinced me of something, it's that interest doesn't uphold itself.

Barun really needs to find a way to stay connected to his fans. This has become absolutely ridiculous. DisAstrus is incompetent and Barun's fans find discussing his bashers and their Twitter accounts more interesting than the credibility of his work. 

At the end of the day, who hates Barun and who loves Barun and what films he chooses doesn't matter. Who gives an eff about that crap? Where is he? Where does he fit in?

1,000,000 times yes yes yes

He is an actor. There must be new bodies of work - released.  PUHLEEJ
Hola all,
What's up? No news is good news.
Happy Diwali to all of you.

Someone has tried hard so that the name of Barun Sobti is erased from the entertainment world forever and till today he/she has been very successful.

Once the repeats of IPK is done with , name of Barun Sobti will only linger in the hearts of fans and in YouTube vids which will take another 4 -5 years to get completely removed.

Do you know who that person is ?

Barun Sobti himself . 🤢
Edited by sunaina02 - 9 years ago