Fan Fictions

Runaway Bride- TaaRey FF

Andy_Dynamite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Fireworks, music, girl's giggling, kids running around and men talking. Weddings are probably the noisiest celebrations ever. The house was over crowded with relatives and friends as The Shikhawat family's most chirpy daughter was getting married today. Finally the day had arrived and everyone was more than excited. It was a surprise to everyone as they had never expected her to get married in the near future. But here they were, attending her wedding.

" Mumma aap abhi tak taiyar nai hui, apne make up nai kia ab tak" complained Tara, the little sister of the bride.

"Ab Itna saara kaam pada hai Tara, rehne de make up shake up. Muje kounsa koi dehne wala hai" Said Mrs.Shikhawat as she pushed Tara aside and walked towards the group of ladies who just entered with some sweets. Tara looked at her mum and nodded her head in distress.  "Mumma apki beti ki shaadi hai ! Pata hai kitne saare photo's click karne wale hai??  Aur main toh saare pics facebook pe dalne wali hu. Badme mat kehna ki yeh wala delete karo..wo wala delete karo. Thik hai?"

Tara's mom just ignored her and her talks, Tara was fed up and annoyed, there was only one person who could convince her! Tara looked at the door upstairs and yelled, "Taaaniii diii"

Taani was standing and just staring at herself in the mirror. She was restless.  She scanned at herself head to toe, she looked very graceful. She moved her head left and then to the right, the beautician had done a pretty good job. She shook her head "Damn! Taani focus!! Tumhari Shaadi ho rai hai. Kalse tum Miss se Mrs.Taani. Kaha wo tracking aur hikes pe jane wali Taani aur kaha yeh Shaadi k jode me khadi hui Taani. Kaha converse shoes pehene wali Taani aur kaha yeh stupid si high heels"

She made a crying face as she adjusted her bangles, looked again in the mirror, "Good morning sasu maa, pau lagu daddy-ji"  She rolled her eyes as she imitated a typical bahu , exactly how her mother had instructed her to. "Chii, ye Bahu ka role tuje bilkul suit nai karta"

She walked back and forth just thinking of ways to stop the marriage, She had tried emotional blackmail, tried hunger strike but was caught eating dinner from the fridge at midnight by her grandmother, she even tried giving clues to her to-be husband Shivam, but to her luck he never got what she meant.

Taani was panicking now, time was passing by and in another 30-40 minutes, the groom and his family would arrive. She sighed as looked at a big diary on the table Travel Diary.' She had made it when she was 13. Each time she found a new place she would take a picture and stick in onto that diary. She touched it and frowned as from now on it would just be an ordinary diary and travelling around the world would end as a teenage fantasy. An envelope fell down from it. Taani opened it, not for the first time but for the 100th time today!

It's a wonderful world!! Explore it with us!

Thanks you Miss Taani Shikhawat for registering with Trip Of My Life.

Enjoy our 7 days and 6 night's complete Himalayan Trekking tour.

You will be covering Manali - Solang - Dhundi - Bakkar Thach - Beas Kund.

Hope you have a great time hanging out with us as we love hanging out with you.

-Team Trip of My life

Taani was breathing heavily as if she had an asthma attack, owh, maybe if she had lied to Shivam that she is sick and has asthma! Damn, maybe that would change his mind and he would have canceled the marriage. She sat on her bed holding her head just thinking of what else can she do to stop this.

"Diii" Taani was interrupted by Tara's screeching voice. "Di kabse apko awaaz laga rahi hu. Kya kar rahi ho aap"

"Dekh Tara main na bohot tension mein hu, tu na meko pareshan mat kar" Taani scratched her neck as she said it; she was not at all comfortable with the jewelry.

"Taani di , ye nakhre na apne pati ko dekhana, yaha pe apka season khatam hua. Can you believe it, Apke jaane k badh ye pura kamra mera hoga!! Sirf aur sirf mera" excited Tara jumped on the bed as she said it.

Taani and Tara always had a love-hate relationship, they never got along quite well, but they loved each other a lot. Taani stared at Tara, she was jealous of how Tara could enjoy doing whatever she wanted and Taani from now onwards couldn't.

Tara's independence was making Taani more and more restless.  She was feeling suffocated, not only coz of her necklace but also because time was running. She had 30 minutes more to stop this. She looked at her. The only person who could understand her was Tara.

"Tara, bohot hua. Ab mujse ye shaadi waadi aur bardash nai hota!"

Tara looked at Taani, she was scared, "Di.. aap.. aap thik toh ho na?"

Taani walked towards Tara and held her shoulders, "Dekh Tara, main ab jo karne wali hu, usse tum kabhi bhi mat dohrana. Ye galat hai samjhi? "

Tara stared at Taani, she could sense danger, she was stammering "Di..aaap kya..kya karne wale ho"

Taani looked around and quickly closed the door. Tara was nervous as hell. What exactly was Taani up to?  She quickly walked towards her cupboard and took out her bag pack. Tara eyes popped out, she ran towards Taani who was packing her clothes in it.

"Di ap yeh..yeh kya kar rahe ho aap"

Taani kept putting her stuff in it. She grabbed her Travel diary and shoved it inside her bag. She looked at Tara and cupped her face, " Tara, main na yeh shaadi nai kar sakti."

Tara rolled her eyes,"Di aap yeh.. Yeh drama pehle bhi ho chukka hai, Mummy aur daddy-ji ne saaf saaf keh diya ki yeh ladka ap ke liye bohot sahi hai aur ab ap 22 ki ho chuki ho aur yeh sahi time hai apki shaadi karne ki"

Taani gulped, "Tara tu samaj kyu nai rahi, muje shaadi nai karni. Mummy aur daddyji ko samjakar dekh liya, wo seedi seedi meri baat nai samajne wale. Mere paas aur koi rasta nai hai. Dekh..ye trip (shows her the letter from Trip of my life) main na..main bass ek bar iss trip pe jana chahti hu. You know na main kabse paise save kar rahi hu aise trekking trip k liye. Muje aisa mauka kabhi nahi milega!! Aur main humesha k liye thodi na ja rahi hu!! Jaldi wapus aa jaungi. Tension mat le tu. Bas mere jane k badh ,mamla thoda thanda ho jane de. Mummy aur daddyji ko main badme patta lungi."

Tara nodded her head. This didn't seem right to her. Taani quickly put her bag pack on her shoulder. She removes her necklace and threw it on the bed. She was breathing heavily but running away was the only option left. She went up to the window and looked down, she had slided down before as well, and it wasn't that hard.

"Taani di rukho"

Taani shut her eyes, maybe she did a mistake by telling Tara about her plan of running away. She turned and looked at Tara who was moving towards her,

"Ye high heels pehenke trekking pe jaogi?"

Taani looked at her sandals and then at Tara, who pointed towards Taani's sneakers', Taani smiled and hugged Tara, "Thanks Tara!!Promise main jaldi wapus aa jaungi. Aur tu mumma aur daddy-ji ko sambhal lena ha." Tara nodded her head as Taani ran and switched her footwear. She felt quite funny wearing sneakers' over a gaghra choli but she didn't have enough time to change everything.

Tara looked at her sister as she got down from the window. Taani quickly made her way out from the backyard and within few minutes she vanished from her site. And within another few seconds she heard the noise of crackers and drums rolling as the groom entered inside the compound. Tara's heartbeat increased, she couldn't imagine what would happen next.

Railway Station

Rey stood near the door of the Train focusing the lens of his new camera. He wanted to capture the moment when the train would start moving. As always he would make a short film on his trip to the Himalayas and submit it to the Traveler's time in the hope that maybe this time they would hire him in their show. He felt he had everything that was needed to host their new upcoming show; he had the attitude, energy, confidence, sense of humor, passion. All that he needed was one video to submit which would impress them. He took a deep breath as he focused, he looked at his watch and then again at the station, just waiting for the train to move.

He smiled as he heard the announcement,

"May I have your attention please, The next train to depart from platform 3 is the 9pm, service to Chandigarh is calling at intermediate station and Chandigarh passengers intending to travel on this service, please join the train now, as it is ready to leave. '

Within a few more announcements in different languages the train started moving in a slow speed; Rey excitedly stared at the screen of his camera as it was capturing the moving platform. He rubbed his palm as he got the perfect shot for his video, he was about to click on the stop button when he noticed a girl on the platform running towards the train, he zoomed and adjusted the clarity to focus on her, she seemed like a bride to him. He leaned outside the door still holding the camera and filming her. She kept looking at the moving train, lifting her skirt a little so that she could run faster. She noticed Rey and moved her hand forward asking for help , Rey smiled at her, she looked at him worried and jerked her hand insisting him to help her, he leaned even more so that he can hold her hand and then helped her hop in the train.

He pulled her and she landed inside the train. She was breathing heavily, as if she has been running for a marathon. Puzzled Rey was still filming her,

"Thanks" she said breathing heavily and dropped her bag pack and leaned her head on the wall of the compartment.

Rey moved towards the door again looking out for someone, and then walked in focusing the camera back at her,

"Bhag ke shaadi kar rahi ho? (started giggling) Par dulha kaha hai? (tensed) Station pe reh gaya? He couldn't make it to the train?"

Taani opened her eyes and looked at him, she rolled her eyes and picked up her bag pack. Staring at her ticket she moved inside the compartment searching her seat

-------------------------------------

Hello pewple!!! Its me again Andy!! Here up with my new FF!! Runaway bride!!

If you guys have noticed, my other FF's are of TaaRey and a collab with other Jodi's!! I wanted to write one with TaaRey alone!!!😉 so that i can focus entirely on them!!

So here you go!!

This FF is gonna be less drama and more on adventure and fun and sense of humor, friendship and romance ofcourse😉,  but very less drama!! 

This was chapter 1 !! Hope you guess liked it.

Hope you enjoyed! Enough of ma talks!! Stay happy stay blessed!!

Cheers!!

Andy!❤️

Edited by Andy_Dynamite - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh my!!!😲
This is a super dhansu concept👏👏
gosh!! I'm in awe of it😛
keep going
update soon😳😳
priya1999 thumbnail
awwwsome concept😊,taani's marriage was fixed with that cheeevam ,thank god she ran away,tara-taani bond was awesome ,taani wore sneakers 😆taarey railway station scene was awwwsome ,update soon and pm me too
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A New FF by u andy wow...🥳

Awesome + Intresting Concept...👏

Amazing prolouge...👍🏼

Just love it...😊

Waiting for next part eagerly so update soon...😃Edited by Shubh007 - 9 years ago
.Shanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I loved this.
I loved the small TaaRey scene.
Taani-Tara scene was nice as well.
Update soon.
I cant wait to read more. 😊

Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG wat a concept yaar