Posted: 9 years ago
๐Ÿ˜†
soft toy as a gift ? really ?๐Ÿคฃ
Which gift??.ye log ne kya pinku ke liye Hong Kong se soft toy laya ? ๐Ÿ˜†I am also not watching today's episode.. Plz can you tell me.. 
Originally posted by ..kimaya..

Which gift??.ye log ne kya pinku ke liye Hong Kong se soft toy laya ? ๐Ÿ˜†I am also not watching today's episode.. Plz can you tell me.. 
Tappu bought a gift for Pinku. Daya got umbrella and soda openeer for Popu and Abdul respectively. Hathi got a cap for Abdul . Madhavi wanted to buy a alarm clock but BHide refused.
These people are behaving as if Disneyland is the only thing in HOngKong . Hongkong is a shopper's paradise and all these guys can find is disney cartoons as gifts.

Anjali is playing the role of Daya mata and serving food to  the bache kuche members of GD society. ANd Tarak and his bekar ki shayari๐Ÿ˜†

The Hathi family ko achanak se apna baccha baby dikhne laga hai. WO cold drink lene kya gaya sare GD wasis panicked.. 16 saal ka real hathi bhi nahi gum ho sakta, ye to fir bhi insaan ka baccha hai๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by dey.bh - 9 years ago
Pinku ko dekhte lagata hain ab uski dolls ke saath ghumne firne ki umar hain๐Ÿ˜‰. I mean real ones ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by dey.bh

These people are behaving as if Disneyland is the only thing in HOngKong . Hongkong is a shopper's paradise and all these guys can find is disney cartoons as gifts.

Anjali is playing the role of Daya mata and serving food to the bache kuche members of GD society. ANd Tarak and his bekar ki shayari๐Ÿ˜†

The Hathi family ko achanak se apna baccha baby dikhne laga hai. WO cold drink lene kya gaya sare GD wasis panicked.. 16 saal ka real hathi bhi nahi gum ho sakta, ye to fir bhi insaan ka baccha hai๐Ÿ˜†

Their free trip is only till Disneyland. If they want to visit other places in Hong Kong then probably they have to arrange it themselves and also spend money from their pockets so that's why they probably thought to shop in Disneyland itself.
Okay, they give you a free trip to Disneyland in Hongkong and you will not visit anywhere because the trip is only to Disneyland ?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Obviiously you have to pay for other places but then you obviously can visit . Buying soft toys and cartoon umbrellas sounds so stupid to me.
Originally posted by Aarti_16

Pinku ko dekhte lagata hain ab uski dolls ke saath ghumne firne ki umar hain๐Ÿ˜‰. I mean real ones ๐Ÿ˜†
He won't find one until the makers make him wear full pants๐Ÿ˜†  Edited by dey.bh - 9 years ago
Missed the episode ...soft toy for pinku ๐Ÿคฃ this show is getting embarassing day by day .
Also I didn't watch the episodes properly. And yes it really sounds stupid to buy soft toys and gift it to Pinku ๐Ÿ˜• Ye log jurrat bhi kaise kartein hain aisi non-sense chije dikhane ki ? In aurton ne akhir kar Garba kar hi liya HK me ๐Ÿ˜ก

One more thing to tell, as far as I remember, Madhavi said that the alarm clock is of price 250 (no currency mentioned, she assumed Rupee) then Bhide said its Hong Kong dollar after that he said the price will be Rs.2500 in Indian rupee.

The thing is, 250 Hong Kong dollar = Rs. 1960 so why he said Rs. 2500 ?

If I am wrong with the HK Dollar price then please correct me otherwise its a mistake by the TMKOC team ๐Ÿฅฑ
Edited by jack4156 - 9 years ago